Jets Training Camp- 8/2

Patriot Killa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leggett has been extremely disappointing. I had faith in him last year but he got hurt. Then I read about his laziness (must have missed that his rookie year) and now he's barely ever on the field. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Leggett has been extremely disappointing. I had faith in him last year but he got hurt. Then I read about his laziness (must have missed that his rookie year) and now he's barely ever on the field. 

Leggett is frustrating as hell to be a fan of.  He just doesn’t have a desire to be out there and grind through stuff.  The littlest injury or ding and he sits, and sits, and sits.  It’s like his body takes 10x longer to heal than everyone else.  Clemson coaches were incredibly frustrated with him.  

But...he did make on of the most important catches in Clemson history against Alabama on the final drive to win the National Championship.  For that I’ll be forever grateful.  

6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Leggett is frustrating as hell to be a fan of.  He just doesn’t have a desire to be out there and grind through stuff.  The littlest injury or ding and he sits, and sits, and sits.  It’s like his body takes 10x longer to heal than everyone else.  Clemson coaches were incredibly frustrated with him.  

But...he did make on of the most important catches in Clemson history against Alabama on the final drive to win the National Championship.  For that I’ll be forever grateful.  

Okay, so you've watched him for a while. It does seem like he has potential, which may be the most frustrating part, but I think he's gonna get cut soon if he doesn't step up because there are other people hungrier and promising it seems at TE.

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

Those character issues was why he wasn't drafted earlier stating that he didn't work very hard in college

9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

he is literally wasting an opportunity that should have been an easy claim to our awful TE position

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Herndon was going to beat him out for the #1 anyhow

am referring to both years.. i know injuries, you can't account for.. but he should have been balls to the wall this offseason 

Tweets

Terrence Brooks just put a lickin’ on Charles Johnson. Brooks having a nice camp. #Jets

Jamal Adams’ helmet popps off after jarring hit on run play.

Tweets

Ball comes out under pressure from Bridgewater, complete to Johnson.

#Jets working a couple reverses, a nice one early to Whitehead, now Johnson takes for one 10, Mauldin nice pursuit with a nice hit #JetsCamp

Archived