Draft Elimination RND 2: 8) Stark vs. 9) HessStation

Jetsfan80

Who wins this match in a virtual universe where these two teams meet?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this match in a virtual universe where these two teams meet?

• # 8-seed Stark
    • # 9-seed HessStation

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/03/2018 at 04:30 PM

RND 2; #8-seed @Stark vs. # 9-seed @HessStation

JN: vote on who's all time drafted team you feel would win the match up.... you're assuming each player is entering this match up in their prime.

Stark

FBall Team All Time.jpg

The HessStation Gaslighters

QB: Joe ‘Willy’ Namath*

RB: Bo Jackson

FB: John ‘The Diesel’ Riggins*

WR: Calvin ‘Megatron’ Johnson 

WR: Cris Carter*

TE: Ozzie ‘The Wizard of Oz’ Newsome*

RT: Bob ‘The Geek’ St. Clair* 

OG: Steve ‘The Wiz’ Wisniewski 

OC: Mel Hein*

OG: Jahri Evans 

OT: Lomas Brown

DE: Claude Humphrey*

DT: John Randle*

DT: Joe Klecko 

DE: Ed ‘Too Tall’ Jones 

OLB: Jack ‘Dobre Shunka’ Ham*

MLB: Sam Huff*

OLB: Lance Briggs

CB: Deion ‘Primetime’ Sanders*

CB: Herb Adderley*

SS: Tyrann ‘The Honeybadger’ Mathieu 

FS: Willy Wood*

Stark's offense with Brandon Moore and Randall Cunningham bothers me a bit.   I remember Randall, I would not have him as an all time QB.   He could do great things, and was an all time athlete at the position with his legs, but was not that consistent.  Brandon Moore is not a top 50 player at guard.  His defense, his D Line is insane, there is no arguing that.

I give a slight nod to Hess, although again, Bo was an all time athlete, but didn't do that much at the NFL level.   Joe would often as not throw 3 ints or 3 TDs.  

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Stark's offense with Brandon Moore and Randall Cunningham bothers me a bit.   I remember Randall, I would not have him as an all time QB.   He could do great things, and was an all time athlete at the position with his legs, but was not that consistent.  Brandon Moore is not a top 50 player at guard.  His defense, his D Line is insane, there is no arguing that.

I give a slight nod to Hess, although again, Bo was an all time athlete, but didn't do that much at the NFL level.   Joe would often as not throw 3 ints or 3 TDs.  

i knew Randall may be awkward in this format, but since you get his prime... the passing from 1998 and his rushing from previous seasons mixed with his ability to make tacklers miss is why i took him when i did. match-up issues with Bell in backfield running pistol, or Zone/option reads... 

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 4.34.47 PM.png

17 hours ago, Stark said:

i knew Randall may be awkward in this format, but since you get his prime... the passing from 1998 and his rushing from previous seasons mixed with his ability to make tacklers miss is why i took him when i did. match-up issues with Bell in backfield running pistol, or Zone/option reads... 

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 4.34.47 PM.png

Problem is even in his best years that TD/INT ratio wasn't great.  If you're just getting 1990 Randall Cunningham this would be a strong argument.  But those 56 picks during his 4-year prime are a few too many. 

Having said that, interception king Brett Favre is my QB, so I'll shut up now.  lol. 

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Problem is even in his best years that TD/INT ratio wasn't great.  If you're just getting 1990 Randall Cunningham this would be a strong argument.  But those 56 picks during his 4-year prime are a few too many. 

Having said that, interception king Brett Favre is my QB, so I'll shut up now.  lol. 

right.. lol.. passing prime of 1998 rushing, mobility prime of younger years. its okay when I was chasing him i thought that would be the issue. no problem

also not like namath didn't throw a ton of picks... lol

Archived