Decker to New England

nj meadowlands

48 minutes ago, rangerous said:

ocho failed because he was dumb as a bucket of rocks.  i don't see that with decker.

No way.  He failed because he was done.  Funny how your dumb as rocks theory didnt effect him in Cincy.  

38 minutes ago, j4jets said:

He went for 1k with “The Beard” throwing him the ball and nearly went for 1k with age o the year before. He proved his critics wrong that he wasn’t just a product of Manning, although Manning did put his career on a fast path. He never was a deep threat and always relied on his route running. 

I never thought he was a product of Manning, argued against that idea.  

age o = Tebow?  LOL

For all we know belicheat signed him to try to get to his wife :-(

He was a good guy for us, and I wish him well (ish), but let's face it, the Pats picked up Harris and how did that work out for them?

The Pats think they are so good that they can take anyone past their prime and give a new lease - this is Beli trying to prove the magic was him and not Brady...

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

No way.  He failed because he was done.  Funny how your dumb as rocks theory didnt effect him in Cincy.  

from what i understand he didn't understand the patsie playbook.  he may have been done or at least had little desire left.

9 hours ago, j4jets said:

He’s 31 and coming off a 563 yard season. Randy Moss was 30 when he moved to NE after a 553 yard season. Decker is no Moss but Shady can squeeze every last ounce out of him on the field (and most likely off the field as well). Decker never relied on speed. Excellent route runner. That’s what Brady likes. Anything below 800 yards would be a failure imo. 

800?  I'll take the under.  What's the over/under on the number of games missed due to something or another?  I'd set that at 5.  

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

800?  I'll take the under.  What's the over/under on the number of games missed due to something or another?  I'd set that at 5.  

In 6 out of 8 seasons, he’s played in 15 or 16 games. The other two, he’s played in 14 and 3 games. You make it sound like he’s made out of glass like Chaz Schilens. 

8 hours ago, j4jets said:

In 6 out of 8 seasons, he’s played in 15 or 16 games. The other two, he’s played in 14 and 3 games. You make it sound like he’s made out of glass like Chaz Schilens. 

He is.  He may not miss games as often, but he has been hobbled and way below effective in many games he has dressed for.  Just ask anyone who has ever had him on his fantasy team.  There is generally something bothering him that reduces his performance and/or targets.   As I said... once upon a time he was good.  But that was in a galaxy far far away from 2018.

Archived