We doing a JetNation fantasy football league?

Patriot Killa

Which site would you prefer to do Fantasy Football on?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Select the one you prefer

• NFL.com
    • Yahoo.com
    • ESPN.com

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, King P said:

Yahoo >>>

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I'd be in. I prefer ESPN platform but up to you guys.

See, the only one I have ever done it on was NFL. I was a little late to the party when the forum did it on Yahoo last time so I have no idea which is the best but if we did it on ESPN, we might could get a few more people on board. It doesn’t matter to me much..which ever one we can get the most out of.

Just now, jetstream23 said:

This is a good spot (the main board) for initial outreach and soliciting participation but we'd need to quickly move this over to the Fantasy sports forum and probably start a sticky thread.

Right. After we get a few good votes in on this and get our participants , i’ll get a mod to move this over.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

So we're at 11 now (including yourself).  We'll want an even number so either 12 or 14.  Not shut anyone out but the most I've ever done is a 12 person league.  14 would be very interesting and talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel in those later rounds.  Whoa nelly!

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

So we're at 11 now (including yourself).  We'll want an even number so either 12 or 14.  Not shut anyone out but the most I've ever done is a 12 person league.  14 would be very interesting and talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel in those later rounds.  Whoa nelly!

14 would be interesting. I think we’ll wait for a clear cut site winner on the poll vote and if 3 more guys show up, we can do it, if not 12 is also fine.

Archived