Patriot Killa

We doing a JetNation fantasy football league?

Which site would you prefer to do Fantasy Football on?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Select the one you prefer

• NFL.com
    • Yahoo.com
    • ESPN.com

i was thinking - are there any ballers on this forum? and passed on signing up.... regretting it now. 

I'm kind of a big deal in fantasy land. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

NFFC?

huh?

If there's a spot that opens, I'll cordially invite myself to take it

You guys gotta beef up them line ups though. 6 man bench with 2+2 and a flex? Too easy -- or it lends itself to be too easy for those that don't do their homework. I prefer more complex set ups, (practice squad, 2+3 and your flex can double on TE) and prefered 8 man bench... no one should ever be able to scoop up a starting RB on waivers. 

But yea, i would like to play against you fools! ;)

12 hours ago, Dcat said:

At some point pick two draft dates that seem good and organize the two leagues by which draft date people choose with you and Paradis as commishes. Prime drafting spots are for more of the high stakes games so draft time is critical to play in a free league.

I'd love to, but I'm up to my scrotum in life at the moment and i already commish my regular "the league"... I don't want to commit and then under deliver

What about me?? I’m a god damn college graduate!!! (Judgement Night reference anyone?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Any spot left should go to Paradis....if only for the fact that he and I blew it up in San Diego the night before the Jets beat the Chargers in that 2009 playoff game! lol

lol thanks. Got the invite. I’ll log in and such when I’m off work this evening

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company