Patriot Killa

We doing a JetNation fantasy football league?

Which site would you prefer to do Fantasy Football on?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Select the one you prefer

• NFL.com
    • Yahoo.com
    • ESPN.com

8 hours ago, j4jets said:

My preferences:

1. Partial points should be allowed

2. Extended trade deadlines to encourage movement

3. Smaller bench size, maybe 4 bench players to discourage “hogging”

4. Waiver rules applied, else we’ll be stuck to the fantasy app the entire Sunday instead of actually enjoying it

5. Trades should be monitored and approved by the commish to catch “illegal one sided trades” 

6. I like return yardage at 25 yards a point, same as passing. Also have bonus points for passing rushing and receiving. 

My humble opinion - but overall good with whatever if everyone else disagrees

Decimal system is best - ties suck

12 man so much better

Trade deadline should just be like Nov 22 or around there, and I like the league vote. Usually everyone just has gentlemen bet not to throw a Bs trade out there, but if you do no biggie league veto it. Also with trade deadline can't effect playoffs etc

I like bigger bench of like 6, make it so you can go to waiver and get some help if you need it but also forces you to draft a decent team.

I like bonus points for big plays like 40 yd catch gets an extra point, 400 yard passing game gets extra point, big plays are rewarded.

Don't like ppr for same reason, someone like edleman could catch 10 balls for 45 yards and do jack sh*t for the game but eat Brady dink and dunk and have more poitns that a RB like crowell who ran for 130 yards...never understood PPR.

Anyway just a few thoughts but like I said Im good with whatever the commission decides, FF is fun.

Also QB TD 6 point haha

9 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Alright guys my league is set. Anyone available to draft on Saturday the 25th at 6PM ET/5PM CT 

please send me your emails so I can send out an invite.

@j4jets will have his set up for the next day Sunday the 26th at 3PM ET — so if you aren’t available for mine, email him your emails for invites so you can participate in that draft.

Winner of both leagues face off in a homemade JetNation match up right here on the site.

@Lego My Lageman

@King P

@Dunnie

@Greenseed4

@Stark

@norm428

@BornJetsFan1983

@jetstream23

@Jetsplayer21

@New York Mick

@PS17

@deckerfan

@Losmeister

@RVAJet815

@ChuckkieB

@Fantasy Island

@joewilly12

how do I send you my email apparently the Jetnation website is smarter than me.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

LOL who is this? You deserve a positive rep.😂

622B0DBC-B9C9-4386-9F10-B7D84BE8B421.jpeg

it sucks, because it only let me have 20 character so i had to spell it wrong...haha man that is my name in my 2 home leagues... @jetstream23 thanks man @Patriot Killa sent me the invite link on there, way obvious after I see, bit i was looking at his profile page for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to sen him a private message.

• Upvote 2

maybe a shout out on the main forum would let us get a few more that might be interested. I never see updates from this section, maybe others too. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company