We doing a JetNation fantasy football league?

Patriot Killa

Which site would you prefer to do Fantasy Football on?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Select the one you prefer

• NFL.com
    • Yahoo.com
    • ESPN.com

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I know we discussed some dates/times for the Draft but did we finalize yet?

Thanks.

@Patriot Killa

Haven’t finalized it but I think Saturday the 25th is something that works best for most. @j4jets will probably do his the next day. 

Not sure on times. Thinking 6PM ET so anyone working weekends has time to come home and get settled before they draft.

J4jets when do you want to do League B? Also if you could, when you create the league send me the specifics on the league rules, bonus points, etc and i’ll apply it to League A.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Haven’t finalized it but I think Saturday the 25th is something that works best for most. @j4jets will probably do his the next day. 

Not sure on times. Thinking 6PM ET so anyone working weekends has time to come home and get settled before they draft.

J4jets when do you want to do League B? Also if you could, when you create the league send me the specifics on the league rules, bonus points, etc and i’ll apply it to League A.

Will do. I’ll be on a vacation until the evening of 25th. So I can do it on the 26th. Maybe like 4pmEST (3pm cst). Maybe we can have people pick their dates for the draft and assemble the league rosters accordingly. 

I'm starting a cash league if anyone is interested, in which:

- team defenses count for as many points (sometimes more) as a position player

- you get points for first downs and long runs

- your defense isnt penalized for pick sixes by their teams qb

- ppr league

- QBs matter

- everything is weighted so that all positions are equal

- standings are determined by seasonal points, record and how you fare against the entire league for the season all combined

Championship is half tournament,  half points

Hit me up if interested 

49 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Bump. @Patriot Killa when’s this going down?

Also, can we get a heads up on draft order to start planning our strategy?

do you need a pm of emails? Or how does this work?

First league is going to draft on 25th at 6 ET. j4jets said his will be the next day(26th) around 4 ET

and we’ll let you guys pick which league you can be available to draft for. Draft slots will be randomized.

And i’ll Send out a link to join. No need for emails.

10 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

First league is going to draft on 25th at 6 ET. j4jets said his will be the next day(26th) around 4 ET

and we’ll let you guys pick which league you can be available to draft for. Draft slots will be randomized.

And i’ll Send out a link to join. No need for emails.

Okay, so that is this coming Saturday at 6PM Eastern.  I'm still in.

I'm assuming you've established the league on Yahoo, entered/confirmed the scoring and set the Online Draft Date/Time.  Are you going to send out invites to join the Yahoo league?  I'd suggest something like having everyone Message you their email addresses.  You'll want to get the 12 teams accepting their invitation ASAP because you don't want to end up on Saturday afternoon seeing that only 9 teams have joined and you have 3 spots left to fill.  (just my suggestions)

Okay, so that is this coming Saturday at 6PM Eastern.  I'm still in.
I'm assuming you've established the league on Yahoo, entered/confirmed the scoring and set the Online Draft Date/Time.  Are you going to send out invites to join the Yahoo league?  I'd suggest something like having everyone Message you their email addresses.  You'll want to get the 12 teams accepting their invitation ASAP because you don't want to end up on Saturday afternoon seeing that only 9 teams have joined and you have 3 spots left to fill.  (just my suggestions)

I can do either. If you want me to PM email just let me know.

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

@Patriot Killa - Not to be a d!ck but I think we need to get organized and moving on this if we're going to have a draft as soon as this Saturday.  Need to get 12 people signed up and registered on the Yahoo site by then.

Yeah I know, I’m sorry. I been trying to juggle things all week that’s really why I didn’t do the final camp report today and the day before yesterday. 

If my service will allow me to I’m going to set it up today.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah I know, I’m sorry. I been trying to juggle things all week that’s really why I didn’t do the final camp report today and the day before yesterday. 

If my service will allow me to I’m going to set it up today.

No problem.  I just want to make sure you get all the emails collected and invites sent out so that we get 12 people in there and don't need to postpone the draft.

Alright guys my league is set. Anyone available to draft on Saturday the 25th at 6PM ET/5PM CT 

please send me your emails so I can send out an invite.

@j4jets will have his set up for the next day Sunday the 26th at 3PM ET — so if you aren’t available for mine, email him your emails for invites so you can participate in that draft.

Winner of both leagues face off in a homemade JetNation match up right here on the site.

@Lego My Lageman

@King P

@Dunnie

@Greenseed4

@Stark

@norm428

@BornJetsFan1983

@jetstream23

@Jetsplayer21

@New York Mick

@PS17

@deckerfan

@Losmeister

@RVAJet815

@ChuckkieB

@Fantasy Island

@joewilly12

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

KNow what, I think am gonna bail...  if I recall someone was late to the party and was on stanbdy?

I spend too much time already on sports...

my guitars are pisssed at me.

38 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Count me out as well. I'll be busy during that time and I'm in too many fantasy leagues as is

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

My apologies, but I have to bail. Some personal stuff going on right now that would make it hard for me to do a league.

Man, these guys are bailing out like Darron Lee facing a RB coming up the middle! :P

Suggestion - Maybe we modify the first league to 10 teams.  I'd expect similar attrition in both leagues with a few guys bailing.  Not saying we do this immediately but if we're sitting at 10 registered or fewer by lunch time tomorrow I'd consider capping the league at 10 otherwise we risk a problematic draft on Saturday with two empty spots or even worse, we get an 11th person at the last minute and the league isn't balanced.

Just some thoughts....

9 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Alright guys my league is set. Anyone available to draft on Saturday the 25th at 6PM ET/5PM CT 

please send me your emails so I can send out an invite.

@j4jets will have his set up for the next day Sunday the 26th at 3PM ET — so if you aren’t available for mine, email him your emails for invites so you can participate in that draft.

Winner of both leagues face off in a homemade JetNation match up right here on the site.

@Lego My Lageman

@King P

@Dunnie

@Greenseed4

@Stark

@norm428

@BornJetsFan1983

@jetstream23

@Jetsplayer21

@New York Mick

@PS17

@deckerfan

@Losmeister

@RVAJet815

@ChuckkieB

@Fantasy Island

@joewilly12

how do I send you my email apparently the Jetnation website is smarter than me.

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

how do I send you my email apparently the Jetnation website is smarter than me.

@Patriot Killa mentioned that he may actually send out the link via PM to people.  That's probably a good way to do it.  Once people confirm that they're in for sure he can send a PM with the link and control how many people end up in each league.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

LOL who is this? You deserve a positive rep.?

622B0DBC-B9C9-4386-9F10-B7D84BE8B421.jpeg

it sucks, because it only let me have 20 character so i had to spell it wrong...haha man that is my name in my 2 home leagues... @jetstream23 thanks man @Patriot Killa sent me the invite link on there, way obvious after I see, bit i was looking at his profile page for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to sen him a private message.

Archived