Jump to content
Patriot Killa

We doing a JetNation fantasy football league?

Which site would you prefer to do Fantasy Football on?  

33 members have voted

  1. 1. Select the one you prefer

    • NFL.com
      2
    • Yahoo.com
      24
    • ESPN.com
      7


Recommended Posts

I'm down ... What r the details?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to decide where we should do it at. I know last time we did it on Yahoo. 

Thinking I’d like to set it up on NFL.com this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Problem is I've been on the ESPN platform for years because of long-standing leagues.  It gets tough going back and forth between different platforms.  So I'll have to pass.  Sorry!

Ahh okay. That’s understandable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Trying to decide where we should do it at. I know last time we did it on Yahoo. 

Thinking I’d like to set it up on NFL.com this time.

Yahoo >>>

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King P said:

Yahoo >>>

 

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I'd be in. I prefer ESPN platform but up to you guys.

See, the only one I have ever done it on was NFL. I was a little late to the party when the forum did it on Yahoo last time so I have no idea which is the best but if we did it on ESPN, we might could get a few more people on board. It doesn’t matter to me much..which ever one we can get the most out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Good idea 

This is a good spot (the main board) for initial outreach and soliciting participation but we'd need to quickly move this over to the Fantasy sports forum and probably start a sticky thread.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jetstream23 said:

This is a good spot (the main board) for initial outreach and soliciting participation but we'd need to quickly move this over to the Fantasy sports forum and probably start a sticky thread.

Right. After we get a few good votes in on this and get our participants , i’ll get a mod to move this over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if it has to be yahoo, then ok... but i quit using them many years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

So we're at 11 now (including yourself).  We'll want an even number so either 12 or 14.  Not shut anyone out but the most I've ever done is a 12 person league.  14 would be very interesting and talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel in those later rounds.  Whoa nelly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

So we're at 11 now (including yourself).  We'll want an even number so either 12 or 14.  Not shut anyone out but the most I've ever done is a 12 person league.  14 would be very interesting and talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel in those later rounds.  Whoa nelly!

14 would be interesting. I think we’ll wait for a clear cut site winner on the poll vote and if 3 more guys show up, we can do it, if not 12 is also fine.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there's room I'm in. Prefer ESPN, then Yahoo. 

We should do a SuperFlex league. That spices things up nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

What platform have we been using?

Yahoo, and by the looks of the poll votes, we’ll most likely use it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yahoo, and by the looks of the poll votes, we’ll most likely use it again.

I’m already set up if it’s renewed from last year so I’m in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...