Sign in to follow this  
freestater

OT. I had to put down my dog, Jetsie today.

Rate this topic

27 minutes ago, rammagen said:

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you. My best buddy is getting treatment for cancer. every morning for the next 3 weeks I just want him to be pain free and make it to old age. It is heart breaking

100_0100.JPG

Good luck! Beautiful dog!

42 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

So many animals go uncared for, live on the streets or have miserable lives.  I'm sure you gave her a great one!  We rescued a dachshund two years ago and named him Richter after Mike Richter from the NY Rangers following a family vote.  Curtis....as in Martin, came in second. lol

FullSizeRender 54.jpg

Why is he painted blue? :)

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Hey guys I'm sorry to clutter the bored during training camp. But some of you have been my fake Internet friends for a long long time and I just felt like I had to let you know that I had to put down my dog Jetsie today.  Poor girl deteriorated pretty quickly on me and I'm pretty tore up. Give your little furry buddies an extra hug for me today. 

24002.png

I'm so very sorry for your loss old friend.  

They bring us so much joy, but their passing can be so very tough to take.

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Sorry to hear that Free. I know the feeling is horrible because I have been through it myself numerous times. God bless bud. From her pic it looks like you were lucky to have her.

******* a right I was

Dogs have got to be one of, if not THE happiest creatures on earth. The relationships we create with them over the years are like family, and they hold a special place in our hearts. So sorry for you loss brother, thinking about you today.

2 hours ago, freestater said:

Hey guys I'm sorry to clutter the bored during training camp. But some of you have been my fake Internet friends for a long long time and I just felt like I had to let you know that I had to put down my dog Jetsie today.  Poor girl deteriorated pretty quickly on me and I'm pretty tore up. Give your little furry buddies an extra hug for me today. 

24002.png

Condolences, Freestater.  I just put my 12 yo king shepherd down in January.  Hang in there, I know it is tough.  She is in a better place.

15 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

Dogs have got to be one of, if not THE happiest creatures on earth. The relationships we create with them over the years are like family, and they hold a special place in our hearts. So sorry for you loss brother, thinking about you today.

They never have a bad day. When you come home, there they are happy as ever to see you. Everyday! Everyday!

Sorry for your loss. I been through this and it sucks very hard to get over. I have not replaced the last German Shepard that we lost. Remember the good times and cherish the  memories, losing a pet is like losing a family member. 

3 hours ago, freestater said:

Sound advice. I just gave my Siamese cat Ripley ( Ellen) some treats and a hug. Again, so sorry Free.

2 hours ago, freestater said:

I hear ya man. Jetsie had diabetes. She weighed 92 lbs in may for her annual checkup. She weighed 68 on Wednesday. Broke my heart.

I feel you Pets enter our lives and make such huge improvement into the daily rituals. It hurts beyond belief but we give them the best we have as they give us the same unconditionally.