Green/White Scrimmage Discussion ~~ Sar got banned thread

Patriot Killa

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, talisaynon said:

as a minority, i thought Sar's joke was hilarious. But I've followed his rich white guy schtick from the beginning, so it might be lost on some people here.

Yup, i thought it was funny too.  But ya gotta know his schtick ti find it funny.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Judging by the tweets, the team can’t block interior pressure and we’re going 3-13 because of it.

Another way to look at it is nobody can block our interior pressure and we're going 13-3 because of it ;)

24 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Swing and a miss.  That was weak.

Now make yourself useful and set up a live stream.

Did he really say that? His original post did not have that 2nd part in it. Knowing him tho, I wouldn’t be surprised. 

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Giving every opportunity to show his stuff.  I expect to see him for almost a full half or more in PS game 1.

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

It was the Trenton Cannon show tonight lol

Evidently. I'd completely forgotten that he was drafted this year. He's making me remember that's for sure.

52 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I am not usually quick to buy in on hype or negativity, but we may have found something in Cannon.

It's amazing what can happen when you take chances in the late rounds on great athletes rather than a bunch of stiffs.  is it really a coincidence that Cannon, Nickerson, and Bones Jones look good?  

Darnold did OK with all the reps he got.  Had a few very nice throws for chunks.  Some of them were called back.   No points though, and he put the ball on the ground twice.  That's got to stop.

All in  all seemed like a good pratice.  

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Guys just in general... Let's keep our comments on the up and up.....

I don't want anyone trolling the board and looking for things to hammer us on; this has the chance to be a FANTASTIC season...

That is all... 

Everything is awful and hope is a lie.

That is all...

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Larz...

He was close, real close........

Never saw him do that before......

I saw your ban and thought that you were being funny and then I saw the infraction and saw that it was real

Let's Go Jets.....

Ive been reading SAR and his unique brand of humor for 20+ years.   I can see how it's tough to handle for people who dont know it but it was meant to be funny.  I'll admit I sort of half groan-laughed reading it.  Glad you eased off the ban hammer. 2018 is very different from 1998. 

Archived