Will likely have several games available in 246, Row 6, face value for Jets fans

Living out west but still having season tickets is a unique challenge.  I'll be back for a few games and I gift a couple games to family and friends for things like Christmas.  But, I will likely have several games available to sell and I always prefer to sell to fellow Jets fans (at face value) and avoid fees on sites like Ticket Exchange or Stubhub.  Excellent location and a great value in Row 6 of Section 246A (Mezzanine Corner).  I'll post the available games in a couple weeks.  Go Jets!

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I need to look but I believe face is now $95 in the Mezz A sections. 

Cool, if there are any tickets available for the Vikings game could I possibly get one? No bother if not, but if so pop me a PM and can arrange oayment/transfer of the ticket. 

Sorry the late replies.  My buddy went to the Dolphins game, sister going to the Denver game and I'm flying back east for the Colts and (likely) the Vikings game (JN group going as well.)

As of now I do think I'll have tickets available for the Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans games.  Will know in a couple weeks.  PM me if anyone is interested in those games (face value for Jets fans).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 12:52 PM, jetstream23 said:

Sorry the late replies.  My buddy went to the Dolphins game, sister going to the Denver game and I'm flying back east for the Colts and (likely) the Vikings game (JN group going as well.)

As of now I do think I'll have tickets available for the Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans games.  Will know in a couple weeks.  PM me if anyone is interested in those games (face value for Jets fans).

Are you going to be selling your christmas eve's eve's day tickets between the current GOAT (Rodgers) and the future GOAT (Sam)?

Archived