Flustrated, Obviously by JetMoses

Maxman

Awesome job Jetmo. You really nailed it.

What amazes me is the pure hate that was thrown Hacketts way when he left. Yet when Herm left this was absent. It is almost a "wag the dog" type scenerio. Herm should be the laughing stock among the league and soon enough when KC sees him he will be. He stated that he kept a list of names in his left draw and would get back at certain reporters. Well Herm this is NY and these reporters will also be keeping a name in their left draw - yours. And when the same sh*t happens in KC that happened here you can bet the NY media will write about it. Eventually all frauds are exposed.

Great read! I recommend to all Jets fans. Pennington is a good example of Herm's failures. After 6 fumbled snaps in game one, you would think that they would recognize that Chad wasn't ready.

Fat Man...

I edited your post. Let me say that your early posts here have been great. Your 1st post was well thought out and was really good.

That being said, if you have any questions on why I edited your post just PM me. I would be happy to discuss it with you. We try to be pretty relaxed here but certain things just won't be tolerated.

Good Job Jetmo..From the start after we didn't get Fox or Lewis I smelled a Rat!! From year 1 of the "Earn while you Learn" era it was obviously to anyone that knew football HC stood for Head Chef! The apologies about Hackett and Cottrell not being Herm's choices were sickening! I mean did it ever occur to the Hermophiles that if a HC isn't capable of even picking his own staff that the Fool isn't ready to be a HC..Work in the Food concession Yes,running the Jets NO!! If Hermie was 100% German instead if just 1/2 we wouldn't have been submitted to the Flim Flam snake oil salesman for 5 years!! :roll:

Savage...

As a result of all the Herm arguments we have had, I would like to say, sorry. You were 100% right. I was 100% wrong.

You the man.

It takes a big person to admit he's wrong. We don't see nearly enough of that- especially online.

It takes a big person to admit he's wrong. We don't see nearly enough of that- especially online.

Don't get me wrong. If there was anyway I could have ducked out of this one, I would have! :wink:

It is just that after years of busting his balls, Herm proved me to be full of it!

Savage...

As a result of all the Herm arguments we have had, I would like to say, sorry. You were 100% right. I was 100% wrong.

You the man.

Max I had to suck it up and admit I was dead wrong after that devasting live viewing of the KC game, week 1.

Who cares?

The a$$hole is gone. All I care about is kicking his butt from here to KC when we play them next.

Move on to something else. This is old news.

Hey have a little respect for Herm. Because of him you are going to move up on the season ticket waiting list! :roll:

Archived