After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is now day.

Also just fyi the colors in my scenes don't mean anything I just want to distinguish when different people are talking.

Not alignment indicative. Or story even as CTM isn't even in the game but he's in the "story" lol.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:08 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I can vote Brick

He's a good one to take out early on. Doesn't contribute much to the game in terms of conversation, so it's a low-risk lynch.

On 8/7/2018 at 3:02 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Stark is being weird.

vote Stark

On 8/7/2018 at 3:16 PM, Spoot-Face said:

@Stark Is being weird with this retarded "gotcha" case on me. Feels like he's trying too hard, and not actually scum hunting.

@Kaylee Outed yourself waaaaaaaaay too early as a Town PR. And I don't like how you explained it.

@Verbal Don't like how quick he was to jump in and vote Kaylee. Seemed opportunistic.

No thoughts on anyone else.

Spoot just died he voted Brick , Stark , sussed Kay and Verbs.

Verbs was town but maybe someone in this pile isn't 

30 minutes ago, SMC said:

I wish I had Nolder's sleep hours.  And Spoot was Henny?  Fits.

No you don't.

It's nice at first but believe me I would much rather have regularish hours. Sleep at 12 wake up at 8 sounds perfect.

This is a grass is greener on the other side thing I promise.

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No you don't.

It's nice at first but believe me I would much rather have regularish hours. Sleep at 12 wake up at 8 sounds perfect.

That is true.  It might sound good in theory, but not practice.

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

No you don't.

+1

Falling asleep between 5-7am and struggling to wake up before 4pm suuuuuuuuuuuucks.

6 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

I was at work with mi phone access, as promised. 

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Kaylee is a solid choice.  The soft PR reveal + contrived reaction to Spoot's flip.

I didn't react to Spoots flip as I just read it. You mean Verbal's. I honestly expected him to flip scum. I explained why I did what I did. So far we have seen 2 town flips with PRs, yet you don't believe mine. I still think you looked bad for D1 play.

47 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

That’s why I formed gangs last time. Yet u all bitched

Lol ? I had a lady gang . But then your gang ended up all being scum even the Crush add in 

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

This game looks dead.  No offense to Nolder.  

I'm willing to lynch anyone on the roster.  Who wants to help?

In.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Kaylee is a solid choice.  The soft PR reveal + contrived reaction to Spoot's flip.

This feels like a weird post.

34 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Vote 80

I still don't like his play from D1 and I don't have any other scum reads atp.

But, this feels weirder.

Vote kaylee

August is a tough month for me. Weekend plans, freelance work, plus I’ve been getting recruited heavily and have had interviews just to see what’s what. I’ll try to get more engaged. I just may be more efficient with my Posting.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

In.

This feels like a weird post.

But, this feels weirder.

Vote kaylee

I think good posts are coming off weird because he's scum. I've been saying that since D1. You have now put me at L-3. Do you really want to lynch another town PR?

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

August is a tough month for me. Weekend plans, freelance work, plus I’ve been getting recruited heavily and have had interviews just to see what’s what. I’ll try to get more engaged. I just may be more efficient with my Posting.

yaipe, life happensd, and everyonle seems to have tlow activity yesterday o- evne me. its all good

7 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I think good posts are coming off weird because he's scum. I've been saying that since D1. You have now put me at L-3. Do you really want to lynch another town PR?

Kaylee whatchas 80 done that makeus hiim scusmmy? i would actually laen towards agreeign with hlim that your pr hint alt a timpe where it really didn't seem necessayry seemed ofif. 

archer-drinking-gif-6.gif

Archived