After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've got Stark and Leelou as town. 

Kaylee as scum.

For everyone else:  Leaning town on JC.  Everyone else is pretty much neutral.  Not enough content to go on.  I need @SMC to give me more, because I've missed him. 

You give and give and they always want more...

I'm in an information gathering stage, trying to learn more from the "new" players (that is, new to me).  So for me, Stark, Brick and Kaylee gets extra attention.  Of the three Kaylee seems the less suspicious. Her response to the pinging seems legitimate.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SMC said:

You give and give and they always want more...

I'm in an information gathering stage, trying to learn more from the "new" players (that is, new to me).  So for me, Stark, Brick and Kaylee gets extra attention.  Of the three Kaylee seems the less suspicious. Her response to the pinging seems legitimate.

but not gata? she would bje ynew to you too. 
ping*

19 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

You always think I'm trying to drive a narrative, because we have limited info I'm trying to piece things together. 

Maybe Kay is right and scum is trying to pin it on her but what I mentioned before makes me suspicious. 

Always? I’ve never accused you of that before.

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

but not gata? she would bje ynew to you too. 
ping*

Actually, she's not. She's a JNer. But she talks enough to dig her own grave as scum, so we simply have to scroll through the volume of what she says.  You and Brick are more circumspect in your play.  Hide beneath the surface sorta thing.  Get lost in the mafia fog.

48 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Always? I’ve never accused you of that before.

Yes, for ex. when you were skimming and I called you out on it and you FOS'd me told me I'm driving a narrative. 

FYI this was on a previous game I think Hess' Wizard of Oz one

32 minutes ago, SMC said:

Actually, she's not. She's a JNer. But she talks enough to dig her own grave as scum, so we simply have to scroll through the volume of what she says.  You and Brick are more circumspect in your play.  Hide beneath the surface sorta thing.  Get lost in the mafia fog.

I've been in JN 6 yrs now. How time flies lol

1 hour ago, SMC said:

I like this post. Very well thought out and has the feel of working things out.

3 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

Yes, for ex. when you were skimming and I called you out on it and you FOS'd me told me I'm driving a narrative. 

FYI this was on a previous game I think Hess' Wizard of Oz one

1. I think you’re paraphrasing a case you still don’t understand.

2. That doesn’t = always, which is what you said.

3. It’s not like I was wrong. It is a narrative, regardless of alignment. Bad players do it as town. Good players do it as scum.

4. What was your alignment that game?

6 hours ago, Kaylee said:

I am a town PR. Yes I can both sides to this. The question is, lynch me and see I'm telling the truth and be down yet another Town PR, or try to find actual scum. Yes it was early, but I've explained why. 3 hours to deadline is close imo.

What do you think about my case on 80?

No, 3 hours is not close. Not in JN and you’ve been here long enough to know that.

Soft/partial claims are sh*t. 

Id lynch you on principle at this point.

6 hours ago, Kaylee said:

@Stark you seem like you're not even considering that I'm being set up by being left alive. Let me ask you this. Let's say I get lynched. When I flip Town PR, who will you look at then? 

You’re really leaning hard into this idea, which I floated when voting Gata.

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm still liking my vote on Brick.

Could also vote GATA.  Want to see more from Smash.

Not sure what to make of Kay and 80.

Does Nolder typically like post restrictions?  Do we really need two?  Of the two, Leroy's used hers to stay uncontroversial while Stark has painfully stayed active.

Kaylee had played stipud if town and made herself the lynchpin to the scum hunt. I don’t like it.

Already made the point about post restricts. Leroy’s is more believable.

Has anyone looked back at what/who pushed the verbal lynch momentum at deadline?

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re really leaning hard into this idea, which I floated when voting Gata.

Kaylee had played stipud if town and made herself the lynchpin to the scum hunt. I don’t like it.

Has anyone looked back at what/who pushed the verbal lynch momentum at deadline?

No, but that's probably a good idea. 

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Pingy. Framing post ^^^^

7 hours ago, Kaylee said:

First, I had Spoot as town. This is weak reasoning. Did it ever occur to you I'm alive because scum figured they could set me up for a lynch? Ya know like they are. 

I'll grab the posts. I hinted because deadline was close and I didn't think town should lose a PR D1. Unfortunately we did anyway.

I guess you did say it first. It was what I was thinking when I wasn't killed. Not that Gata was framing me specifically, like you suggested, but that it was a set up. 

On 8/7/2018 at 9:49 PM, Leroy said:

I do declare, 80, my good chap, your very nemesis is upon death’s door. I leave to you the glory of taking the young man’s life. 

Unvote, vote Verbal

These are all out of order, but this post sucked. Leelou is usually a good read of verb. Here she served him up for blind hammer.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:50 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

OK @Spoot-Face, I'm a big boy.  And I'm down for a blind lynch on Verbal, @Leroy.  Let's do this.  

Unvote vote Verbal

Bleh

On 8/7/2018 at 9:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Agreed.  Don't like @Kaylee's play there.  

Agreed, but bleh

On 8/7/2018 at 6:24 PM, Kaylee said:

I still don't like 80's play, but I could go Verb as well. (His vote plus he seems rather aggressive...off for him). 

Unvote Vote Verbal

Right after I moved in verbal, kaylee parroted my reason and threw in false meta about verb being aggressive.

On 8/7/2018 at 6:49 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, Vote Verbal.  

Could also go back to Brick.  

Have to pick up SIL at airport soon.  I'll be touch and go.

Bleh

On 8/7/2018 at 8:34 PM, Kaylee said:

Wow I can't not read that as being dirty

Absolutely gross. Insinuation is a scum tell.

im resigned to thinking Gata might be scum, but might be a horrible townie. I think kaylee is a smart lynch here on reading back.

i think Smash is hiding, but if had to pick 1 of Smash, jc or smc as scum I’d pick jc.

leelou over stark as scum too.

voye kaylee

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, 3 hours is not close. Not in JN and you’ve been here long enough to know that.

Soft/partial claims are sh*t. 

Id lynch you on principle at this point.

It is if, as I thought, the random would've been between the tied trains...esp since this game has been quiet activity wise. 

2 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

It is if, as I thought, the random would've been between the tied trains...esp since this game has been quiet activity wise. 

Nope. Trains grown and shrink here at a crazy pace. This is weak, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

These are all out of order, but this post sucked. Leelou is usually a good read of verb. Here she served him up for blind hammer.

Bleh

Agreed, but bleh

Right after I moved in verbal, kaylee parroted my reason and threw in false meta about verb being aggressive.

Bleh

Absolutely gross. Insinuation is a scum tell.

im resigned to thinking Gata might be scum, but might be a horrible townie. I think kaylee is a smart lynch here on reading back.

i think Smash is hiding, but if had to pick 1 of Smash, jc or smc as scum I’d pick jc.

leelou over stark as scum too.

voye kaylee

I had already said previously that I thought Verbal seemed aggressive. I called him on the vote when it happened since I didn't agree with his reasoning. (Something about me fear mongering and faking a PR).

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1. I think you’re paraphrasing a case you still don’t understand.

2. That doesn’t = always, which is what you said.

3. It’s not like I was wrong. It is a narrative, regardless of alignment. Bad players do it as town. Good players do it as scum.

4. What was your alignment that game?

town, double voter

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nope. Trains grown and shrink here at a crazy pace. This is weak, sorry.

Not when the game is moving slowly, which it was. I never said it was a strong argument. Just stating facts. And where will you look after I flip Town? 

4 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

And you chastise me for revealing unnecessarily? 

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! 

Did you read his question? I think you're frustrated and need to take a chill pill. 

He asked me about my alignment that game.

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

town, double voter

You you're saying we had a town vote stealer and now a double voter? Either this game has a mega beefed scum team or you're lying. (Putting with my own role). It would be too much against scum

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

You you're saying we had a town vote stealer and now a double voter? Either this game has a mega beefed scum team or you're lying. (Putting with my own role). It would be too much against scum

What are you talking about ? 

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! 

Did you read his question? I think you're frustrated an need to take a chill pill. 

He asked me about my alignment that game.

A little frustrated yes. And yes misread. I was more rolling my eyes that you would reveal when you didn't need to after calling me out for doing it. 

4 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I'm at L-2. If you want to lynch a another Town PR, then go. I think 80 is scum. Putting it out there for when I flip Town. If you want me to reveal I will. 

Since you already partially did, yes. Give us something to hold you to. The coy approach just lets you false claim smarter later if scum.

3 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Not when the game is moving slowly, which it was. I never said it was a strong argument. Just stating facts. And where will you look after I flip Town? 

No. This is a dumb argument. Nope.

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

A little frustrated yes. And yes misread. I was more rolling my eyes that you would reveal when you didn't need to after calling me out for doing it. 

YOU TEVEAKED WHEN YOU DIDNT HAVE TO WTF YOU TAKJING BOUT?

3 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I'm town Oracle

You're at L-3 with Ape 80 & Lee on your train. 

This is a hard claim and unless someone is going to counter it I'm not going to vote for you.

Still no need for you to claim like this unless you were at L-1

Anyway, so much for my Kaylee Vote.

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Stark's is the worse.  I can't make head or tails of anything he says.  Obviously neither is AI but Stark's is harder to understand.  Leroy is just using this to lay low but I suck at reading her.  I'll try and look back at the Verb train.  

8 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

You're at L-3 with Ape 80 & Lee on your train. 

This is a hard claim and unless someone is going to counter it I'm not going to vote for you.

Still no need for you to claim like this unless you were at L-1

Anyway, so much for my Kaylee Vote.

I thought I was at L-2... which is a good place to claim. Besides, I was asked to while being the lead. 

Archived