After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

I have not seen an Oracle role ever. Why wouldn't I believe that? 

Just keep flinging your poo around something's gotta stick

Gross. 

Look the role up. Wait, you’d do that as town as we’ve seen in past games. Here you take it at face value and imply how we should all interpret it too. That’s scummy.

so I reiterate, you two are either scum or playing terrible

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross. 

Look the role up. Wait, you’d do that as town as we’ve seen in past games. Here you take it at face value and imply how we should all interpret it too. That’s scummy.

I want to stress this. As town we’ve seen gata look roles up if unsure.

She’s played like 5 games. She hasnt seen most roles ever.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross. 

I did look up the role and believe her for claiming under your pressure. Again no one tells you how to play. I will however play how I please. If you think it's stupid so phucking be it .

K ?

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I did look up the role and believe her for claiming under your pressure. Again no one tells you how to play. I will however play how I please. If you think it's stupid so phucking be it .

K ?

You need a proper insult to heave at that primate, my dear. "I bite my thumb at thee"

6 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

K ?

lol you’re a trash player

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I want to stress this. As town we’ve seen gata look roles up if unsure.

She’s played like 5 games. She hasnt seen most roles ever.

gata also asks a lot of questkions uas town. and probably would have posted the oracle role ni thread ot be helpful. 
my top 3 for scum righ now
jc-kaylee-gata

20 minutes ago, Stark said:

gata also asks a lot of questkions uas town. and probably would have posted the oracle role ni thread ot be helpful. 
my top 3 for scum righ now
jc-kaylee-gata

This game has had low activity and I’ve tried to get all of you to be active. I ask questions when I see fit. I love how you’re both trying to tell me my own meta. Incredible.

21 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

This game has had low activity and I’ve tried to get all of you to be active. I ask questions when I see fit. I love how you’re both trying to tell me my own meta. Incredible.

well you are playing diffaerently than iyour norwma town play

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Last game you said the same thing and you called me scum or lost town. 

and when i called you losct town.
, at that time you wer.e i said as much. then you straightened it out , and i said ttah too. 

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

and when i called you losct town.
, at that time you wer.e i said as much. then you straightened it out , and i said ttah too. 

Exactly you had to let the days transpire to see I wasn’t this is the same instance.

Idk if you’re scum but this case is pretty weak IMO. 

I also think it’s pretty weird how you and ape were at it day 1 and now you’re both chummy. 

6 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Exactly you had to let the days transpire to see I wasn’t this is the same instance.

Idk if you’re scum but this case is pretty weak IMO. 

I also think it’s pretty weird how you and ape were at it day 1 and now you’re both chummy. 

we’ll see

don’t like the way you are seemingly protecting kaylee, led teh verbal lynch and just don’t seem to be playing town gata

chummy with ape? i mean we taelkd a little sith but ci said i think he’s town and gawbe my reaszon. i would have yno prosblem voting hicm if the were to come ioff scummy. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

we’ll see

don’t like the way you are seemingly protecting kaylee, led teh verbal lynch and just don’t seem to be playing town gata

chummy with ape? i mean we taelkd a little sith but ci said i think he’s town and gawbe my reaszon. i would have yno prosblem voting hicm if the were to come ioff scummy. 

I voted him because it seemed opportunistic I really thought he was scummy for that. And how am I protecting Kaylee by telling town the reason I wouldn’t vote for her? 

Because she made a hard role claim? Lol 

ok please vote me because I believe someone making a hard claim when she didn’t have to. 

Unofficial Official Votecount

Brick - JC, SMC (2)

Kaylee - 80, Lee, Ape (3)

JC - Stark, Smash (2)

80 - Kaylee (1)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline Friday 2PM PST (5PM EST)

Tag me if there are any errors and I'll fix.

7 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

I voted him because it seemed opportunistic I really thought he was scummy for that. And how am I protecting Kaylee by telling town the reason I wouldn’t vote for her? 

Because she made a hard role claim? Lol 

ok please vote me because I believe someone making a hard claim when she didn’t have to. 

No I’m nor goihng ti vote you. Not rghit now 

jc hanging non brrick but syaing hed vote anyon is getting my vote atm

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

No I’m nor goihng ti vote you. Not rghit now 

jc hanging non brrick but syaing hed vote anyon is getting my vote atm

Sometimes we need to stir the pot.  Too many others willing to play from the sidelines.  

On 8/6/2018 at 1:26 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Sup all. 

Vote @Verbal

Joke vote to start, later unvotes and eventually hammers.

On 8/6/2018 at 9:01 PM, SMC said:

Vote: Verbal

Later unvotes and parks on the Stark train.

On 8/7/2018 at 3:33 PM, GATA-Bot said:

Vote Verbal

Joins the crowd.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:18 PM, Integrity28 said:

Vote verbal

Joins the crowd.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, Kaylee said:

I still don't like 80's play, but I could go Verb as well. (His vote plus he seems rather aggressive...off for him). 

Unvote Vote Verbal

Pretty sure Verb was voting Kaylee at this point so her vote makes some sense.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:49 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, Vote Verbal.  

Could also go back to Brick.  

Have to pick up SIL at airport soon.  I'll be touch and go.

Joins the crowd.  

On 8/7/2018 at 6:46 PM, Kaylee said:

I think Verbal or 80. I don't like 80's play. Verbal's vote, plus his aggressive style feels off. 

Kaylee championing the Verbal vote keeps momentum flowing.

On 8/7/2018 at 7:24 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I'm kinda null on 80 so far. Would like to see more from him.

Plus, I haven't got to play with him much at all lately (he was random lynched on Day 1 last game). And since this will probably be the last game of the season, I'd like to get my Mafia hugs in with him while I can. ;)

I can leave Stark for now.

vote Verb

Town Spoot moves to Verb.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:49 PM, Leroy said:

I do declare, 80, my good chap, your very nemesis is upon death’s door. I leave to you the glory of taking the young man’s life. 

Unvote, vote Verbal

Leroy pounces on her soulmate while offering 80 the glory.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

OK @Spoot-Face, I'm a big boy.  And I'm down for a blind lynch on Verbal, @Leroy.  Let's do this.  

Unvote vote Verbal

The hammer.

On 8/7/2018 at 8:51 PM, Nolder said:

Votecount
Verbal - Gata, Ape, Kaylee, JC, Spoot, Lee, 80 (7)
Spoot - Stark, Brick (2)
Stark - Smash, SMC (2)
Kaylee - Verbal (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

@Integrity28

The lynch.

Not much worthy to comment on.  Train started with the usual 80 vote, picks up steam (GATA, Ape, Kaylee or me as possible swing momentum voters).  Leroy and 80 finish him off.  Relatively fast lynch but there was a deadline.  At this point I'd like to know the alignment of 80 and Kaylee the most.  Maybe Leroy as well.  Not quite ready to move my vote there.  Hate the passivity of Brick and Smash.  

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Joke vote to start, later unvotes and eventually hammers.

Later unvotes and parks on the Stark train.

Joins the crowd.

Joins the crowd.

Pretty sure Verb was voting Kaylee at this point so her vote makes some sense.

Joins the crowd.  

Kaylee championing the Verbal vote keeps momentum flowing.

Town Spoot moves to Verb.

Leroy pounces on her soulmate while offering 80 the glory.

The hammer.

@Integrity28

The lynch.

Not much worthy to comment on.  Train started with the usual 80 vote, picks up steam (GATA, Ape, Kaylee or me as possible swing momentum voters).  Leroy and 80 finish him off.  Relatively fast lynch but there was a deadline.  At this point I'd like to know the alignment of 80 and Kaylee the most.  Maybe Leroy as well.  Not quite ready to move my vote there.  Hate the passivity of Brick and Smash.  

I can understand that. One of my problems with 80 is being scummy, even outside of the lynch. Parks on me D1, leaves until closer to deadline, goes with the flow. D2 votes me, leaves, comes only after getting attention. That doesn't feel like town behavior. 

Archived