After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

On 8/7/2018 at 4:31 PM, GATA-Bot said:

^ I know why you did it. I don't like his explanation on your vote. 

^ Agreed on Verbal. 

Kaylee hints based on what you said you're correct far too early far too quick. But if it's true and we go after a Town PR it can bite us in the ass. I can't vote here right now.

As for Stark besides the trying to get votes on me comes off scums but could be just joking so I'm going to let it slide. 

Everything else seems town right now. 

UNVOTE STARK

On 8/7/2018 at 4:33 PM, GATA-Bot said:

Vote Verbal

FYI I think you should add context to the vote because I didn't just Rando vote him @Jetscode1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Joke vote to start, later unvotes and eventually hammers.

Later unvotes and parks on the Stark train.

Joins the crowd.

Joins the crowd.

Pretty sure Verb was voting Kaylee at this point so her vote makes some sense.

Joins the crowd.  

Kaylee championing the Verbal vote keeps momentum flowing.

Town Spoot moves to Verb.

Leroy pounces on her soulmate while offering 80 the glory.

The hammer.

@Integrity28

The lynch.

Not much worthy to comment on.  Train started with the usual 80 vote, picks up steam (GATA, Ape, Kaylee or me as possible swing momentum voters).  Leroy and 80 finish him off.  Relatively fast lynch but there was a deadline.  At this point I'd like to know the alignment of 80 and Kaylee the most.  Maybe Leroy as well.  Not quite ready to move my vote there.  Hate the passivity of Brick and Smash.  

@Jetsfan80 you were super confident about @Kaylee so why did you hammer the Verb?

31 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Not much worthy to comment on.  Train started with the usual 80 vote, picks up steam (GATA, Ape, Kaylee or me as possible swing momentum voters).  Leroy and 80 finish him off.  Relatively fast lynch but there was a deadline.  At this point I'd like to know the alignment of 80 and Kaylee the most.  Maybe Leroy as well.  Not quite ready to move my vote there.  Hate the passivity of Brick and Smash.  

i don't like the passivyit lof smash or brick either, but for qsmash hne plays passive whether sucm or stown lately.... brick is miostly pasvsie as tokwn, tends to me more active if pmr tonw, but can hide if bscum.

soryr fro the "druknen tptye" 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Stark beating the grass feels town.

JC is worrisome. Basically a long post to say we glean nothing from Verbal train. Also continuing to steer towards inactives/passive.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Is LK in this game?

no lk...

jc still on muy scum list, but i don't ilke the sjmc game lpay 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gata and kaylee are mostly just playing defense.

I am since I have been there lead train today, though I stick by my case on 80.

I'm unsure on GATA and Stark, and think Ape is working on solve so would put him in likely Town. Haven't seen enough from anyone else to make up my mind. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@GATA-Bot its not a good look to say you're not being defensive while being defensive in a response to the Ape.  Just sayin'. 

He literally said . SCUM pushes narrative or is bad town yet he does the same. 

So I will calls him out on it.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I do lean towards @GATA-Bot being town though.  Don't really have a strong read on anyone at this point except Leroy and Stark are town. 

Can you explain why you feel each is town? Also no strong reads... you feel your scum read on me is weak? I agree btw 

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Can you explain why you feel each is town? Also no strong reads... you feel your scum read on me is weak? I agree btw 

ist not obvisuo to you thaut i am roled town?
iv'm the drunk townie.... lol

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Since you're my only scum read at the moment, @Kaylee, it really can only be considered weak.  I'd really like more participation so maybe a 2nd legit target can emerge for me.  I suck at scumhunting in general though. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

ist not obvisuo to you thaut i am roled town?
iv'm the drunk townie.... lol

Can your super power also make others drunk? Because that would explain Brick's russian spat.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

i don't like the passivyit lof smash or brick either, but for qsmash hne plays passive whether sucm or stown lately.... brick is miostly pasvsie as tokwn, tends to me more active if pmr tonw, but can hide if bscum.

soryr fro the "druknen tptye" 

Yeah, I get the fact that they want their meta to show the lack of early gameplay...I'd just prefer to have some commentary from all players prior to Day 3.  

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

This is gross .

Yet talks about pushing a narrative 

FOS

Yours mostly defending. Therefore I point out that you’re defending. That’s an observation, not a narrative.

A narrative is when you say so-and-so is scummy, because he’s doing this in order to do make it look like that, as a way of influencing other voters, when you don’t have any evidence, logic or reasoning for the conclusions you’ve reached.

I find it hard to believe you don’t know the difference.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I wonder if @Smashmouth has a PR where he can only post 1 time per day.  That would be funny. 

That would be funny, but if Ape had that (would have to be in a Pac game).

Deadline is 3 hrs away. I'm fine with Brick, but would jump on another train. Random kills are dumb. Let the game be decided on the board.

1 hour ago, SMC said:

That would be funny, but if Ape had that (would have to be in a Pac game).

Deadline is 3 hrs away. I'm fine with Brick, but would jump on another train. Random kills are dumb. Let the game be decided on the board.

Nice admirable sentiment... then does do anything for an hour to work towards manifesting the game being decided on the board. Someone isn't scum hunting.

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Unofficial Official Votecount

Brick - JC, SMC (2)

Kaylee - Lee (1)

JC - Smash (1)

80 - Kaylee (1)

SMC - Stark (1)

Smash - Ape, 80 (2)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline Friday 2PM PST

So, here we are letting Kaylee wifom her way through 2 day phases with a soft claim, followed into a reluctant claim of something that she's unwilling to try vetting herself, explain how it works and content to feeding us more and more complex wifom's about it.

Damn, when the usual players opt out of a game, dumb dirty sh*t like this gets someone a lot further than it should.

vote kaylee

FOS 80 for his lack of conviction and getting behind me, and for being my #1 scum suspects fixation (it stinks like distancing). 

Archived