Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2018 at 10:19 AM, BrickTamland said:

Oh

Brick, sup with your activity level?

20 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Take this game out back and shoot it. Nobody’s playing. 

We just came off of a high from Friday's Jets QB(s) debut. We won straight shutout style. The D looks nice. (No pun)

Summer is ending and I'm sure everyone is trying to make the best of it. (Myself included)

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

Brick, sup with your activity level?

We just came off of a high from Friday's Jets QB(s) debut. We won straight shutout style. The D looks nice. (No pun)

Summer is ending and I'm sure everyone is trying to make the best of it. (Myself included)

image.jpg

mfe too. got the 2 yr aold down for nap. and naow i got 3 hours to chill.  
cheers everyone .....p. drink up

Things were starting to fracture between what was left of the mafia crew. As they piled into the bar one by one each was met with a grisly sight. 80 was nailed to the wall and his body was cut open with his organs removed, beneath him was a kind of weird shrine and a note. There were candles and bottles of Jim Beam whiskey surrounding a picture of the man himself while 80's organs were on silver plates. The note read, "The unbelievers will be cleansed from this bar. Leave now or suffer a fate not quite as bad as dying a virgin but still pretty bad!" After everyone had finally entered the bar the air did it's weird shimmer thing again. With everyone back in character the game was set for another round...

80, Jim Beam, Town Mason has been killed

i2aVOqW.jpg&key=177c7313f06d53caf126d2b3

havent' offerxed much in the gway of scum haunting. ycou hyave just voted brick frmo the satrt iof the game. now still voting brick. if yoyu want to vote off an intcaive trhen thats a reason, i guesws.. but nwhy not smc or smash? i don't like your ptlay this gkame. at leaast in prisoveu games you do more thna vqote 1 peroosn the whole gwame.

VOTE JC 

33 minutes ago, Stark said:

havent' offerxed much in the gway of scum haunting. ycou hyave just voted brick frmo the satrt iof the game. now still voting brick. if yoyu want to vote off an intcaive trhen thats a reason, i guesws.. but nwhy not smc or smash? i don't like your ptlay this gkame. at leaast in prisoveu games you do more thna vqote 1 peroosn the whole gwame.

VOTE JC 

Why Smash or SMC over Brock?  I'm open to lynching any of the three.  

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Why Smash or SMC over Brock?  I'm open to lynching any of the three.  

ByZbwfr.gif

i said if your bpasing it off avtiticy why not smc or sma.sh.. yoku hapve only voted brick anxd i am curious why thats your "ogo to" acnd basically onlhy vojte except wbhen you jumped onot the "verabl lynch traiqn"
i
'd be willing to vote an inacti,ev but aws i have said of gthe 3 people we iare talking aboumt brick si the 1 thgat i would qwait ron beccause this is exactly hogw brick has iplayed as non-rolled town every game

On 8/10/2018 at 4:22 PM, GATA-Bot said:

I'm going to Vote Smash I've tagged him numerous times trying to get some type of input from him and nothing. 

I don't like the Brick vote because I've seen him flip town claiming to be lazy town

^^^ Same reason VOTE SMASH

However, now I'm getting suspicious of Brick he's usually way more blood thirsty at least by today.

We've also had no input from him either

1 minute ago, Stark said:

ByZbwfr.gif

i said if your bpasing it off avtiticy why not smc or sma.sh.. yoku hapve only voted brick anxd i am curious why thats your "ogo to" acnd basically onlhy vojte except wbhen you jumped onot the "verabl lynch traiqn"
i
'd be willing to vote an inacti,ev but aws i have said of gthe 3 people we iare talking aboumt brick si the 1 thgat i would qwait ron beccause this is exactly hogw brick has iplayed as non-rolled town every game

I've never really bought into meta as a scum hunting tool...with that said...when players (especially new players as I assume Brock is) show anti-town behavior (inactivity or hiding) they need motivation (votes) to loosen up their play...if not we get multiple players at end game who have zero voting record/commentary to try and determine their alignment.  The only way town wins those types of games becomes heavily dependent on the play of the power roles. 

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I've never really bought into meta as a scum hunting tool...with that said...when players (especially new players as I assume Brock is) show anti-town behavior (inactivity or hiding) they need motivation (votes) to loosen up their play...if not we get multiple players at end game who have zero voting record/commentary to try and determine their alignment.  The only way town wins those types of games becomes heavily dependent on the play of the power roles. 

right... but you have only votde brick... so you are only concerned with him? this is my point. you caon keep casting a vote ofr him, but all you apre doing is trying to goet 1 player zto "loosen" hup their play. 

this is wihy hi am voting pyou, you aretn't tryign to find anything/orhet inforjmation.

Archived