After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Probs because scum has just let me lead town lynched, knowing they could then set up my mislynch. Like you’re doing now.

I'm setting up a mislynch? Lol

Interesting, how are you so sure you're going to make it past Night Actions? 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, I legit feel bad nobody is paying attention because you’re doing your best scenes ever. We’ve given you sh*t when you mod for years, but you’re bringing it this game. Good stuff.

Reading the scenes and they are good as fuck. I like how he represented both the clipped and Unclipped penis. True artistry 

47 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I just explained it you ******* moron

This is gross. 

You're framing a story that hasn't even happened yet. Next thing you know you survive and then you'll try to clear yourself with this. There's no way you know you survive unless you're scum. 

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, I legit feel bad nobody is paying attention because you’re doing your best scenes ever. We’ve given you sh*t when you mod for years, but you’re bringing it this game. Good stuff.

Haha thanks. I felt my scenes have been pretty good too.

I won't say more right now but remember when I mentioned I had "writers block" with the setup? Well I'm still not happy with what I ended up doing but we can talk about that more when the game ends.

8 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

This is gross. 

You're framing a story that hasn't even happened yet. Next thing you know you survive and then you'll try to clear yourself with this. There's no way you know you survive unless you're scum. 

You’re stupid or role fishing.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If Gata ends up town here, she’ll officially earn the mantle of least valuable townie (whenever LK isn’t playing).

FOH this coming from the guy that pretty much lead the Lynch on Kaylee. Planted on Smash and disappeared. If you aren't scum your Prime days are behind you monkey 

Morning dawned like any other day as the weary guess who enthusiasts and part time football masochists filed in to the bar one by one. "Are we all here? Where is Leeroy?" Heads swiveled from side to side looking for a dead body. "Uhh she said she was going on vacation to Disneyworld. I didn't think she was serious." Looks of disbelief and jealousy passed through the small crowd. "Well Wtf are we supposed to do now? Just pretend she's dead and carry on without her?" Everyone shrugged their assent and someone threw a beer at the old clock while the air shimmered and day began again.

Leeroy, Town Mason, Jack Daniels has been killed.

&title=After%20Hours%20Mafia%20Role%20-%

It is now day.

12 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

Ape why aren't you dead ? 

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Probs because scum has just let me lead town lynched, knowing they could then set up my mislynch. Like you’re doing now.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Scum leaves me alive when I’m not dialed in. This isn’t a story. It’s a fact proven out over playing for almost 10 years 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If Gata ends up town here, she’ll officially earn the mantle of least valuable townie (whenever LK isn’t playing).

gross... all of this... 

this all feels fake af to me. seems forced ka bpit and i don't buy it. f

i rhave thought that scum was active the entire game, which now makes me the only active towniie if what i suspect ils correct.  xi had been trying to goet jc lychned since yda 2 only person whxo voted hjim wiht me was @Smash 

scmu
JC, YAPE, GATA

I need @BrickTamland and @SMC to get in this game, too incavitvee need some helped

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

FOH this coming from the guy that pretty much lead the Lynch on Kaylee. Planted on Smash and disappeared. If you aren't scum your Prime days are behind you monkey 

IIRC you essentially stated the Verb train, for kaylee started, then yape ended up pushing it oh and you started the smash train. 

11 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

I'm setting up a mislynch? Lol

Interesting, how are you so sure you're going to make it past Night Actions? 

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

gross... all of this... 

this all feels fake af to me. seems forced ka bpit and i don't buy it. f

i rhave thought that scum was active the entire game, which now makes me the only active towniie if what i suspect ils correct.  xi had been trying to goet jc lychned since yda 2 only person whxo voted hjim wiht me was @Smash 

scmu
JC, YAPE, GATA

I need @BrickTamland and @SMC to get in this game, too incavitvee need some helped

He's out here telling me how terrible I play so I called him out on still being alive. 

Then, he tries to set up the reason he's alive and yet I'm suss'd LOL. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

IIRC you essentially stated the Verb train, for kaylee started, then yape ended up pushing it oh and you started the smash train. 

I started the Smash train? REALLY ?

I see Lee & Ape up there. 

Verb I started and I was wrong.

For Kaylee (Ape kept driving the narrative that I was her scummate because I believed her hard reveal) She flips town and Ape says it's her and towns fault LMAO.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:52 PM, Integrity28 said:

I’m not inviting unless she can vet herself. Either total lies or horrid play.

do t care.

I'm guessing he meant to say Unvoting

On 8/9/2018 at 6:54 PM, Integrity28 said:

KAlee as scum and I’d  look at Gata as her mate. 

23 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Vote Count

Brick (1) - JC

Smash (3) - Leroy, Ape, Gata

JC (1) - Stark

Not Voting (3) - SMC, Smash, Brick

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

SMASH IS AT L-2 

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I started the Smash train? REALLY ?

I see Lee & Ape up there. 

Verb I started and I was wrong.

For Kaylee (Ape kept driving the narrative that I was her scummate because I believed her hard reveal) She flips town and Ape says it's her and towns fault LMAO.

I'm guessing he meant to say Unvoting

i will vote jc or yape today... and no ofsnefe to NOLDER but i am over this ggame and the lack of participation.

Archived