After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

now your throwing shade at Brock?

at least he came to his senses and voted off scum.

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

you, my friend, are suspect.

whvere did li twhor shade at brick.. all i isaid is teh truth he finally showed up. thats not shade. you may qneed to ggo rade up on modern salpng terminology because iyour doing it wrong. 

lol, wso now i'm suspectf, not scum... hyou backtracking already... 

town ynour scum vote should go right here jc..

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

whvere did li twhor shade at brick.. all i isaid is teh truth he finally showed up. thats not shade. you may qneed to ggo rade up on modern salpng terminology because iyour doing it wrong. 

lol, wso now i'm suspectf, not scum... hyou backtracking already... 

town ynour scum vote should go right here jc..

I'm fairly certain you're cornered scum who just lost a mate.  You can kill me tonight but my dudes will avenge me and lynch you tomorrow.  

How come you didn't vote scum Ape?

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm fairly certain you're cornered scum who just lost a mate.  You can kill me tonight but my dudes will avenge me and lynch you tomorrow.  

33 minutes ago, Stark said:

ki don't know what language i need to tykpe in for you to understand.. but. ongce again. last night, the last time i looked, nuothing haud hapuepned as has been teh caes tihs entire game. this mornign when i logged in brick had suhown up voted smc tphen changed to ape first thing this morning and you hammered. 

i din'dt evken gelt a gchncae to vote hi.m i can't control the fact hatt brkic finally showed up and cast a ovtpe whexn gi was away. 

please let me know what language ai need to tyep izn ofr you to comdprehend what i am saying. 

you should probably read, its really helpful

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

inf i had the ability zto nk you woudl heave dide already

1 minute ago, Stark said:

i have ua povst restriction, obviously

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

ki don't know what language i need to tykpe in for you to understand.. but. ongce again. last night, the last time i looked, nuothing haud hapuepned as has been teh caes tihs entire game. this mornign when i logged in brick had suhown up voted smc tphen changed to ape first thing this morning and you hammered. 

i din'dt evken gelt a gchncae to vote hi.m i can't control the fact hatt brkic finally showed up and cast a ovtpe whexn gi was away. 

please let me know what language ai need to tyep izn ofr you to comdprehend what i am saying. 

Mandarin.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Mandarin.

我不知道我需要输入什么语言才能让你明白..但是。再次。昨晚,我最后一次看到它,没有发生任何事情,就像整场比赛一样。今天早上,当我登录砖块时,我已经投票支持smc然后改为今天早上的第一件事,你敲了。

我甚至都没有机会为他投票。当我离开时,我无法控制砖块最终出现并投票的事实。

2 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

Ape calls me dumb and I'm supposed to just sit back and take it.

No way... 

Stark has been the only other person trying to solve this. 

If it weren't for your Tracker claim I would have voted JC first

I'm in Visionworks waiting for my eye exam and even I can see this response is bullsh*t.

Nice bus job on ApeScum. You should be the prime lynch candidate tomorrow.

ApeScum claiming you were being fed lines was telegraphing.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

I'm in Visionworks waiting for my eye exam and even I can see this response is bullsh*t.

Nice bus job on ApeScum. You should be the prime lynch candidate tomorrow.

ApeScum claiming you were being fed lines was telegraphing.

Are you kidding me ?!?! 

So you think me and the fur ball have been distancing?

You are lost town 

What troubles me Stark is that you disappeared at a pivotal point. You could've voted Ape your no. 2 butdidn't. Also, as scum the blatant play would've been to hammer me at L-1 but you'd know that so you stood away from that lynch as well.

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Are you kidding me ?!?! 

So you think me and the fur ball have been distancing?

You are lost town 

Precisely. My best bet is Stark and you as last scum. We'll find out soon enough. The benefit of the ApeScum lynch is that town has a clear path to victory.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Precisely. My best bet is Stark and you as last scum. We'll find out soon enough. The benefit of the ApeScum lynch is that town has a clear path to victory.

AND NOT JC........ 

tenor.gif

lmfaoooooooooooo 

Please off me after Ape flips scum 

44 minutes ago, SMC said:

What troubles me Stark is that you disappeared at a pivotal point. You could've voted Ape your no. 2 butdidn't. Also, as scum the blatant play would've been to hammer me at L-1 but you'd know that so you stood away from that lynch as well.

its easier tmo graue thnat you and brick taking y2 days off and providing nothing was the pivotal npoint.

35 minutes ago, SMC said:

Gata, the is nothing you can do about. The path to victory is laid out for town and it will run right over Stark and you.

well it can trouble you thens. i didn't disappear for t2 days like you and brick. i said i'd be out for a few hours, and i waus, qi looked first thing ithis am awnd nothing i could have dorne to either hammer you or vote ape, when vi lneft ape aws l-2 and i said ci wanted to wait for brick mto hear his thoughts. 

the cblear paht fotr town would be not to lynhc me, the clear paht foar scum would mbe to do so. 

52 minutes ago, SMC said:

Gata, the is nothing you can do about. The path to victory is laid out for town and it will run right over Stark and you.

the moroe you talk teh more i am srue you and jc agnd wehover your partner is, has wqon the gamep. im guessing ape waqs toown nyow and my suspicions of jrc as scum were dead con.
s
o when ape flips town the game is over. no shock here, but if scum was smc and brick zyou tall played qa scarhed scum which in the future the mods should hnot let people skip out on 2 full day phases. 

5 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote vote ape

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote vote ape

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pretty sure Brick is the Cop here.  

Hahaha, Jetscode just ended the game. He and smc are now taunting.

weak sh*t. 

54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahaha, Jetscode just ended the game. He and smc are now taunting.

weak sh*t. 

Good job of you trying to play it off to the end as scum.

Tell us the truth. Stark and Gata are your scummates, right?

1 hour ago, SMC said:

Good job of you trying to play it off to the end as scum.

Tell us the truth. Stark and Gata are your scummates, right?

You cracked me up. It’s like you knew the noobs wouldn’t see through you and we’re flaunting it. JC had me fooled. Best I can remember him faking me out.

Gaya it town is useless. As a townie she may as well be a scum power role.

so the lynch was at like 7 AM... its 3:15.

and yes I am breaking my post restriction because its ridiculous. This game had awful participation, apparently extremely scared scum play and now the MOD is MIA. 

Can't make this up. lol

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You cracked me up. It’s like you knew the noobs wouldn’t see through you and we’re flaunting it. JC had me fooled. Best I can remember him faking me out.

Gaya it town is useless. As a townie she may as well be a scum power role.

LOL you made scum plays and you're out here telling me I'm useless. 

If you're scum you played yourself. 

FFS accept when you're at fault. 

Archived