10 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote vote ape

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote vote ape

That's a lynch.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Tagging everyone. Lol. So game is over? Gata is scum, lol 

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

I'm not sure but I posted everyone just in case.

Stop pretending.  The both of you are scum.  The scum QT must be a hoot.

They argued and argued and argued and finally he came. Brick, savior of mafia and hero of the day. He has woken and none shall stop this mighty beast from saving the Town from it's dreadful pli- oh he voted the only townie who couldn't be nightkilled and mafia piled on for the lynch... nevermind.

Ape, Captain Morgan, Town Bulletproof, has been lynched!

QXBP8xz.jpg&key=249f22e98c3324cef2f47e7a

"Alright everyone that's a wrap, good game let's pack it in for the season. Will the mafia team please step forward?"

Spoiler

JC, Arthur Guinness, Hated Yakuza (one vote easier to lynch but can kill self at night to recruit 1 person to the mafia team).

Cj5DAMT.jpg&key=bc9e5e20965323184b79f526

GATABOT, Adolph Coors, Role Cop.

91qchUs.jpg&key=ec1efe9eb3f34279160b6478

SMC, Samuel Addams, Roleblocker.

51BGXOp.jpg&key=d77edb0bbb187488c5da3d30

"Good game, good game. A clean sweep congratulations. Ok and let's bring back the deadies now too."

In walked Leeroy and Verbal, followed by 80 and Kaylee, Smash was still wiping dick off his face as he stumbled into the room. Finally after a few minutes everyone was together again.

"Ok now that you're all fictionally here I am going to type as if I'm a character but talk about my game. First of all I want to say that I basically designed the game around the three mason team and the three beer tycoons. Everything else was filler and to be honest I'm not exactly happy or proud of how that turned out. In fact I've been such a sh*tty mod I changed Bricks role half way through the game. You can be upset about that if you want but A) it didn't end up making any difference whatsoever and B. if I hadn't changed it he basically would have had no role at all because I wasn't around to make the vote pinner thing happen.

I am really happy with the theme of this game and even though this last scene is kind of sh*tty (lol) I am pretty happy with how the other scenes turned out and I think others really enjoyed them as well too. I initially envisioned this as a JN get together at the bar but then I kind of mish mashed that with actual drink characters/creators (some fictional but most real) and, well, you saw the result. It was fun and kind of silly and I hope those of you who played had a fun time too despite it not being a very well balanced game and my not being as on top of votecounts as I should have been (special thanks to Spoot & Kaylee for keeping those up while I wasn't around). Could have been worse I think. Anyway thanks for playing now let's close out the season and enjoy some football am I right?

Go Jets Patriots! Woo!"

1 minute ago, CTM said:

So now that Gata has owned Ape and the psuedo experts yet again, are we ready to admit the top two players on the site are Nyn and Gata?

the future is female

Did you ever even leave? **** you you could have played my game lol.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

So now that Gata has owned Ape and the psuedo experts yet again, are we ready to admit the top two players on the site are Nyn and Gata?

the future is female

Stark is MVP ... I can be like a backup rookie 

11 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

We were close to recruiting you @Stark

GOod lord lol. Well ape didn’t help with his kaylee push. So I had JC Ape and Gata but was wrong on ape oh well. 

Good game I guess to those that actually posted. 

Cpuld you really have recruited??  

1 minute ago, Stark said:

GOod lord lol. Well ape didn’t help with his kaylee push. So I had JC Ape and Gata but was wrong on ape oh well. 

Good game I guess to those that actually posted. 

Cpuld you really have recruited??  

Yes if we Night Killed him we could have recruited you at night but we felt there was no need for that sacrifice.

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

the future is female

The only reason we won so decisively, CTM, is because you dropped out.

Archived