After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOlder. Thanks for the game. I enjoyed the scenes. Scum team - F you. Lol. I kid. Congrats 

Look forward to the next game! Whenever you that is.

Ape and I need to figure each other out he is almost always scum to me. 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You cracked me up. It’s like you knew the noobs wouldn’t see through you and we’re flaunting it. JC had me fooled. Best I can remember him faking me out.

Gaya it town is useless. As a townie she may as well be a scum power role.

You were right

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

@Nolder

Excellent game.  Thanks for the creativity.  Especially like my role although we didn't activate it.   

It is especially powerful with role cop.

For example if you guys had role cop'd Ape early in the game, well that can't be roleblocked but he could be recruited so that was basically your counter even though you didn't need it. Maybe you'll see it again in one of my games in the future. It is definitely a role I really like but I specifically try not to overuse it because it is so powerful and can cause a lot of paranoia.

3 hours ago, Stark said:

GOod lord lol. Well ape didn’t help with his kaylee push. So I had JC Ape and Gata but was wrong on ape oh well. 

Good game I guess to those that actually posted. 

Cpuld you really have recruited??  

Normally I wouldn't have included Mason and Yakuza together because that is sort of kind of teetering on the edge of bastard modding...buuuut since I figured this game was going to be a bit more lax and I'm used to running disaster games anyway I said **** it. That is why I added the post restrictions (and also because 3 masons is not the norm so I wanted to make it ever so slightly harder on you guys). 

So yes any of the Masons could have been recruited. They would still have access to the Mason chat but they WOULDN'T have to keep doing the post restriction I gave out. Would have been sort of funny/interesting to see you or Leelou or 80 just talk normal all of a sudden. I wonder if the other two would have even got suspicious or thought that I wasn't paying attention.

3 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Leroy and stark prs and their avatars were funny 

Yeah seriously, hats off to those two.

They went way above and beyond what I required of them to satisfy their PR requirements.

Great job guys.

Did anyone even notice 80s or did that go UTR?

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That was more fun to watch than it was to play. Nothing against Nolder, but player participation sucked like Tom Brady's ball boy.

Thanks for doing the final game of the season, @Nolder You had some really great scenes. These mooks didn't do your game justice.

Thanks man. We PROBABLY should have ended on the high note of Pac's game but I think this went alright for what it was and I appreciate everyone who participated. Even Brick. You could, in theory, call what he did a strategy to get lynched and shoot someone. I'll leave the rest of you to argue the merits of such a strategy though.

2 hours ago, Stark said:

NOlder. Thanks for the game. I enjoyed the scenes. Scum team - F you. Lol. I kid. Congrats 

Probably after Jets don't make the playoffs, usually after the Jets lose the playoffs, definitely after two teams that aren't the Jets play the Super Bowl.

SOMETIMES we get together for a "holiday" game but don't count on it.

3 hours ago, Stark said:

GOod lord lol. Well ape didn’t help with his kaylee push. So I had JC Ape and Gata but was wrong on ape oh well. 

Good game I guess to those that actually posted. 

Cpuld you really have recruited??  

Not for nothing but I’d lynch kaylee 100/100 times for that dumb sh*t.

Gata has been so bad as a townie it actually proved good wifom for her as scum. Turns out he’d stupid town logic is identical to her blatant scum play.

SMC only needed to post a few times to be caught. Veterans would’ve stomped you. When Jetscode didn’t I realized he was scum, but had basically thrown up my hands.

i mean, me vs 3 scum. Bricks a moron, stark could post coherently.

impossible situation. Good job jc though, you mixed your play up real nice!

2 hours ago, Stark said:

I’m like that to most people. You played with town logic, but the second PR was a hang up for me.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Gata has been so bad as a townie it actually proved good wifom for her as scum. Turns out he’d stupid town logic is identical to her blatant scum play.

SMC only needed to post a few times to be caught. Veterans would’ve stomped you. When Jetscode didn’t I realized he was scum, but had basically thrown up my hands.

I will say, as usual, Ape was kind of a dick to people....BUT he deserved a better town than the one he got stuck with.

I don't say this often about someone with a brain the size of a tangerine but IMHO Ape was Town MVP as far as actual gameplay went (granted gameplay was pretty sparse).

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I will say, as usual, Ape was kind of a dick to people....BUT he deserved a better town than the one he got stuck with.

I don't say this often about someone with a brain the size of a tangerine but IMHO Ape was Town MVP as far as actual gameplay went (granted gameplay was pretty sparse).

Thanks, but I sucked too.

ignored early instincts, assumed everyone was smart (so dumb play became a crater), and by the time the end rolled around and I had a clear view to a town comeback, there was no town left to help

cool setup though, I like how you try to be unconventional with roles - and great scenes

also, I was only a dick to Gata. It was tome to give her a taste

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Lol ^ 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks, but I sucked too.

ignored early instincts, assumed everyone was smart (so dumb play became a crater), and by the time the end rolled around and I had a clear view to a town comeback, there was no town left to help

cool setup though, I like how you try to be unconventional with roles - and great scenes

also, I was only a dick to Gata. It was tome to give her a taste

Wtf is this sh*t

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Apparently Gata didn't realize she was scum until after you were dead.
Like, legit.

stupid.

He sent PM's during work hours I legit read role cop and bounced. I thought I was town even lead a lynch. 

I wouldn't lead a Lynch as scum to risky lol 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You’ve been ape’d, dumb brains.

Listen flee eater you lost fair and square. Let that simmer and bask in your peanut mind till next Mafia season. 

?

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Listen flee eater you lost fair and square. Let that simmer and bask in your peanut mind till next Mafia season. 

?

Losing has nothing to do with you being stupid. Again, like you did in game, you are false equivocating.

only proves my point further.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Losing has nothing to do with you being stupid. Again, like you did in game, you are false equivocating.

only proves my point further.

Totes, I’m so stupid.

I won and got you to be the lynch today strictly based on stupidity. 

K good to know.

I’m sorry I went in raw, next time I’ll use lube when I fuc you.

Great set up, Nolder.

Great scum team with Gata & JC.  Better because CTM dropped out.

Sour grapes from Ape, LOL

The lack of activity was unfortunate, but it did pick up at the end.

A bit of gallow's humor, but JN mafia is bad luck for me.  I mentioned it before, but 3 years ago Ape, as scum, orchestrated my lynch the day my mom died. Now, it was a slight bit of revenge to get Ape lynched here while my pop has been hospitalized now.  I missed all of day 3 because I had to move all work deadlines to Monday to take care of them so on Tuesday I good meet with the medical team, social worker, etc. at the nursing home/rehab center where the hospital sent my pop. 

It just so happened that when I got back to the office from the medical meeting a new game day started and I logged in to see that Ape voted me so I decided to go all-in to get him lynched. 

5 minutes ago, SMC said:

Great set up, Nolder.

Sour grapes from Ape, LOL

The lack of activity was unfortunate, but it did pick up at the end.

A bit of gallow's humor, but JN mafia is bad luck for me.  I mentioned it before, but 3 years ago Ape, as scum, orchestrated my lynch the day my mom died. Now, it was a slight bit of revenge to get Ape lynched here while my pop has been hospitalized now.  I missed all of day 3 because I had to move all work deadlines to Monday to take care of them so on Tuesday I good meet with the medical team, social worker, etc. at the nursing home/rehab center where the hospital sent my pop. 

It just so happened that when I got back to the office from the medical meeting a new game day started and I logged in to see that Ape voted me so I decided to go all-in to get him lynched. 

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope your pops is doing better though. The season is over now and perhaps ending on this good note will turn the table on your bad luck. 

I’m sending him good vibes and wishes 

2 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope your pops is doing better though. The season is over now and perhaps ending on this good note will turn the table on your bad luck. 

I’m sending him good vibes and wishes 

Thanks, Gata.  You're a great teammate.  Don't listen to that blowhard, Ape

39 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Sparring with you is always fun.  Thought for sure you were baiting me after I hammered Smash.  I was actually hoping for a little more old school banter so we could recruit you later but it never came to that.

@Smashmouth...lol...saw your commentary in the dead thread....dude, I voted you once all game.  I was scum, you made my task easier.  It is not personal.  It's tactics and nothing more.

32 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

He sent PM's during work hours I legit read role cop and bounced. I thought I was town even lead a lynch. 

I wouldn't lead a Lynch as scum to risky lol 

I actually found that refreshing.  Leading a lynch is in many ways a town thing to do especially when you own it.  It sure is better than staying passive.

Archived