After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I actually found that refreshing.  Leading a lynch is in many ways a town thing to do especially when you own it.  It sure is better than staying passive.

One of those beautiful mistakes lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SMC said:

Great set up, Nolder.

Great scum team with Gata & JC.  Better because CTM dropped out.

Sour grapes from Ape, LOL

The lack of activity was unfortunate, but it did pick up at the end.

A bit of gallow's humor, but JN mafia is bad luck for me.  I mentioned it before, but 3 years ago Ape, as scum, orchestrated my lynch the day my mom died. Now, it was a slight bit of revenge to get Ape lynched here while my pop has been hospitalized now.  I missed all of day 3 because I had to move all work deadlines to Monday to take care of them so on Tuesday I good meet with the medical team, social worker, etc. at the nursing home/rehab center where the hospital sent my pop. 

It just so happened that when I got back to the office from the medical meeting a new game day started and I logged in to see that Ape voted me so I decided to go all-in to get him lynched. 

My thoughts and prayers SMC.  Hope your pop gets well soon.

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sparring with you is always fun.  Thought for sure you were baiting me after I hammered Smash.  I was actually hoping for a little more old school banter so we could recruit you later but it never came to that.

@Smashmouth...lol...saw your commentary in the dead thread....dude, I voted you once all game.  I was scum, you made my task easier.  It is not personal.  It's tactics and nothing more.

The mafia endgame was a symphony

19 minutes ago, SMC said:

Great set up, Nolder.

A bit of gallow's humor, but JN mafia is bad luck for me.  I mentioned it before, but 3 years ago Ape, as scum, orchestrated my lynch the day my mom died. Now, it was a slight bit of revenge to get Ape lynched here while my pop has been hospitalized now.  I missed all of day 3 because I had to move all work deadlines to Monday to take care of them so on Tuesday I good meet with the medical team, social worker, etc. at the nursing home/rehab center where the hospital sent my pop. 

It just so happened that when I got back to the office from the medical meeting a new game day started and I logged in to see that Ape voted me so I decided to go all-in to get him lynched. 

Oh dude wow I'm sorry to hear that. No one would have blamed you if you just completely bounced least of all me.

Hope things go alright

9 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

@Nolder did you flip Brick & Starks roles? 

They are in the dead thread.

Stark was 3rd Mason and Brick was originally a Vote Pinner (anyone he votes cannot change their vote) but I realized I wasn't around to operate that like it deserved so I changed him to a Vengeful Townie (shoots someone when he's lynched).

5 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

NO F*CKING WAY that's Brick. 

I'm more like injured Andrew Luck

What does this mean

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Thanks man. We PROBABLY should have ended on the high note of Pac's game but I think this went alright for what it was and I appreciate everyone who participated. Even Brick. You could, in theory, call what he did a strategy to get lynched and shoot someone. I'll leave the rest of you to argue the merits of such a strategy though.

Hm.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Not for nothing but I’d lynch kaylee 100/100 times for that dumb sh*t.

Gata has been so bad as a townie it actually proved good wifom for her as scum. Turns out he’d stupid town logic is identical to her blatant scum play.

SMC only needed to post a few times to be caught. Veterans would’ve stomped you. When Jetscode didn’t I realized he was scum, but had basically thrown up my hands.

i mean, me vs 3 scum. Bricks a moron, stark could post coherently.

impossible situation. Good job jc though, you mixed your play up real nice!

Hm.

____

I was having fun in this game in the first couple of days.

Mod missed my role twice. (Don’t really care @Nolder — just stating the truth.)

After that I really couldn’t be bothered when my sh*t wasn’t going though.

I thought to hell with it it’s not worth the time. I told you all to kill me.

GFYs all around. Tbh the game was lucky to have me end it.

my 2cents

Just now, BrickTamland said:

What does this mean

Hm.

Hm.

____

my 2cents

We are eternally grateful

10 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

What does this mean

Hm.

Hm.

____

my 2cents

You’re Tebow when Tebow was in the Broncos had that Hail Mary pass .  felt that when you were playing mental chess that one game.

I’m Luck because I’ve only won a couple games. I stay injured with my overthinking things. 

Btw you’re still my boo @BrickTamland 

25 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

What does this mean

Hm.

Hm.

____

my 2cents

Well yeah that's true. I apologized more than once and while that does not excuse my lack of due diligence I did also give you a new role to use that was not as dependent on my being very active.

I'll take the hit on this one but in the future if something, anything, makes you feel like you just don't want to play the game anymore can you do me the courtesy of letting me know? I could have possibly replaced you if you'd told me from the time I messaged you about changing your role that you didn't really want to play anymore but by the time it got to end game I didn't want to toss an entire game on someone elses shoulders.

Anyway I don't think you handled that right but I'm not in a position to throw stones on this one so we'll call it even if you don't mind.

Let's both do better next time yeah?

11 hours ago, SMC said:

Great set up, Nolder.

Sour grapes? 

I talked about how bad I played. WTF planet are you on. Trolling Gata and her dumb braid is unrelated to the game. It’s just fun.

11 hours ago, SMC said:

Great set up, Nolder.

I decided to reply to RL stuff separate. I’m sorry you had to deal with all that. Best wishes to your pop.

Glad owning me was a positive distraction. ;)

11 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

No sweat he’s my pet 

You bite n every troll, but sure. Lick lick.

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Agreed.  GATA-Bot rocked the house and made our job easy.  Great player.  

Her town play has been so awful that it makes her very good as scum, at least for now. As her meta builds, it’ll be easier to discern between her stupid play and dirty play. She did well in this game!

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You bite n every troll, but sure. Lick lick.

Her town play has been so awful that it makes her very good as scum, at least for now. As her meta builds, it’ll be easier to discern between her stupid play and dirty play. She did well in this game!

I'll take this half-assed compliment dick.

Sour grapes? 

I talked about how bad I played. WTF planet are you on. Trolling Gata and her dumb braid is unrelated to the game. It’s just fun.

LOL, yes, "sour grapes" is giving the excuse for the loss on "how bad you" played.  That's like an NFL player saying, "we lost because we didn't play well."  No, you lost because you got beat.

Yes, you weren't on your "A Game", but the scum team exploited that. It's all strategy.

I decided to reply to RL stuff separate. I’m sorry you had to deal with all that. Best wishes to your pop.

Glad owning me was a positive distraction. ;)

Thanks.  I'm all for the long game.  I waited three years for my revenge.

2 hours ago, SMC said:

LOL, yes, "sour grapes" is giving the excuse for the loss on "how bad you" played.  That's like an NFL player saying, "we lost because we didn't play well."  No, you lost because you got beat.

Yes, you weren't on your "A Game", but the scum team exploited that. It's all strategy.

Literally tells me I can’t say I played bad, then says I wasn’t on my A-game.

Only in SMC’s retarded brain is this a  thing.

whoa whoa... Yape's town sucked??? how about Stark's town sucked!... this is why i always think Yape is scummy. its always about the Yape, lol.

town players got screwed a bit this game, but Im not going to complain about it. 

Just let it go Yape. We lost, however you want to reason it, activity/lack thereof, ape playing like sh*t, whatever the reason. SMC basically did nothing though, he shouldn't be so proud of this victory... ?

JC was obvious scum... still is... lol @Jetscode1 good game 

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

whoa whoa... Yape's town sucked??? how about Stark's town sucked!... this is why i always think Yape is scummy. its always about the Yape, lol.

town players got screwed a bit this game, but Im not going to complain about it. 

Just let it go Yape. We lost, however you want to reason it, activity/lack thereof, ape playing like sh*t, whatever the reason. SMC basically did nothing though, he shouldn't be so proud of this victory... ?

JC was obvious scum... still is... lol @Jetscode1 good game 

What's crazy is that I gave both you guys a lot of credit. You both had good reads but he's DIVA'd out to the point he doesn't want to recognize anything. 

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

What's crazy is that I gave both you guys a lot of credit. You both had good reads but he's DIVA'd out to the point he doesn't want to recognize anything. 

#Yape#DoingYapeThings#AllAboutYape

On 8/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, Integrity28 said:

Literally tells me I can’t say I played bad, then says I wasn’t on my A-game.

Only in SMC’s retarded brain is this a  thing.

It's called nuance.

If you were on your A game you still would've lost because I would've still exploited you for the victory.

Archived