After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

1 minute ago, SMC said:

LOL.  I voted for you right when I got on the board.  I'm not going to out myself right away.  It became necessary when you started fake claiming a power role.  Town doesn't straight up sacrifice a power role to get scum.  That's paint by numbers.

Bullsh*t.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

I must say, it's good to have SMC playing again. He and I have had EPIC town vs. scum scuffles. He showed me all his cards in the biggest one, and I let him off the hook (he was scum). I've never made that mistake with him again.

It is good to play against you again, Ape.  That doesn't make you town though.  You're scum this game, which is cool.  I respect that and you play here.  I tracked you on a hunch after the newbies were gone. 

I planned to go Kaylee, Brick and the Stark last night, but something told me to go old school, so I went with you.  I'm glad I did.

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

It is good to play against you again, Ape.  That doesn't make you town though.  You're scum this game, which is cool.  I respect that and you play here.  I tracked you on a hunch after the newbies were gone. 

I planned to go Kaylee, Brick and the Stark last night, but something told me to go old school, so I went with you.  I'm glad I did.

You're a bad liar.

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

Just like you bullsh*t about me editing posts?

Flailing.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hahahahahaha... gotcha.

I'm a bulletproof townie, Captain Morgan. I laugh in the face of danger. I am not capable of visiting anyone. I asked to be shot in order to draw the NK and cancel it out.

Game, set, match... scum!

This reminds me of something you said before. How isn't this any different?

On 8/10/2018 at 4:22 PM, Integrity28 said:

This is how you vet yourself. You tell us the details now, so we can see if you lied later. You aren't doing it.

It's a very easy thing to fake claim, and then tailor to keep yourself ahead of the lie.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:42 PM, Integrity28 said:

So, a built-in reason not to lynch you, and for why you won't get NKed?

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

This reminds me of something you said before. How isn't this any different?

It's 100% different you putz.

Kaylee hinted at a role, but wouldn't claim it.

I didn't hint, and claimed clearly and concisely my role.

WTF is wrong with you? 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, SMC, you should further flesh out your lie.

What did Kaylee do? Oh wait, she told us, so you'd already have that info for a fake claim.

How about Brick? 

Brick stood home

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

This is like when I got Crusher last game.  I'm not making the same mistake and calling you at night. Get scum in the thread to lynch and make sure town doesn't screw it up

No, it's nothing like that, because you're lying.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

What are your thoughts?

I'm torn because SMC put in a hard claim which could be true. And just like you mentioned before you could have tailored your lie to match your "ROLE".

or SMC is completely full of sh*t and you are BP

2 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I'm torn because SMC put in a hard claim which could be true. And just like you mentioned before you could have tailored your lie to match your "ROLE".

or SMC is completely full of sh*t and you are BP

No, Gata. He didn't make a hard claim. He hinted at something. Then after pressing him he made a convenient claim. 

I ONLY revealed my role because it could prove him lying. There's literally no other reason to make my claim where I did. It also make no sense for me to counter as bullet proof if I'm scum. It's a role that can only be lynched out of the game, so I immediately put myself in the conversation for lynching. It would be a horrendous fake-claim as scum.

This is starting to read like SMC is feeding you lines.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it's nothing like that, because you're lying.

Of course, as scum, you'd say I was lying.  You think I'd believe you'd say I was telling the truth?  That would be a funny mafia play.  That would be like the town version of self-hammering.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Of course, as scum, you'd say I was lying.  You think I'd believe you'd say I was telling the truth?  That would be a funny mafia play.  That would be like the town version of self-hammering.

Where do you come up with this ridiculous sh*t?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No, Gata. He didn't make a hard claim. He hinted at something. Then after pressing him he made a convenient claim. 

I ONLY revealed my role because it could prove him lying. There's literally no other reason to make my claim where I did. It also make no sense for me to counter as bullet proof if I'm scum. It's a role that can only be lynched out of the game, so I immediately put myself in the conversation for lynching. It would be a horrendous fake-claim as scum.

This is starting to read like SMC is feeding you lines.

WRONG

I literally went back to our previous interaction because of the Kaylee lynch and all the doodoo you threw at the walls.

All of that was done while you guys were going at it. So he's telling me what to say while I pull this and he's answering you?

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

WRONG

I literally went back to our previous interaction because of the Kaylee lynch and all the doodoo you threw at the walls.

All of that was done while you guys were going at it. So he's telling me what to say while I pull this and he's answering you?

WTF are you talking about. You're quite possibly the worst mafia player I've ever seen.

Just make your vote, dingleberry. There's no point trying to point out logic or reason to you. It's lost on you.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

WTF are you talking about. You're quite possibly the worst mafia player I've ever seen.

Just make your vote, dingleberry. There's no point trying to point out logic or reason to you. It's lost on you.

GROSS you've played like scum and I'm the worst player ever amazing

Gata was never voting anyone but me here. The "waiting to hear your thoughts" posts, and all the other dreck was just posturing and crap meant to disparage my position vs. SMC, because his false claim is weak sauce.

SMC, Gata and Brick as scum then?

Stark and JC town with me?

So this is endgame sh*t. Right?

Gata was never voting anyone but me here. The "waiting to hear your thoughts" posts, and all the other dreck was just posturing and crap meant to disparage my position vs. SMC, because his false claim is weak sauce.

SMC, Gata and Brick as scum then?

Stark and JC town with me?

So this is endgame sh*t. Right?

Wait, Ape, I though you said claiming endgame is "fear-mongering"???

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nice edit.

Fear-mongering about endgame is irrelevant, but extremly scummy. The pragmatic thing to do here is to run you up and get you to reveal. You hinted at something. You should have to own it. This is basic play for a townie. The more you rail against it, the more certain I am that you're scum.

1 minute ago, SMC said:

Wait, Ape, I though you said claiming endgame is "fear-mongering"???

I said, specifically that your comment 'run up to reveal is bad at endgame' is fear mongering. I'm just doing math.

Again, you are a super-pragmatic guy, so when you're trying to twist this kind of weak crap, it's 1000000% your scum tell.

You don't know what the **** "playing like scum" even means.

You're a terrible player. STFU

You lead the Kaylee lynch, you conveniently planted your vote on smash and left.

You set up this story about how you were still going to be alive tonight. 

Now we have a tracker and you're telling me I'm a terrible player. 

G F Y

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

You lead the Kaylee lynch, you conveniently planted your vote on smash and left.

You set up this story about how you were still going to be alive tonight. 

Now we have a tracker and you're telling me I'm a terrible player. 

G F Y

You are a terrible player. 

I don't know why you think listing a bunch of things you think I did has any bearing on that. How stupid are you?

Archived