After Hours Mafia - D4

Nolder

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Stark Is being weird with this retarded "gotcha" case on me. Feels like he's trying too hard, and not actually scum hunting.

@Kaylee Outed yourself waaaaaaaaay too early as a Town PR. And I don't like how you explained it.

@Verbal Don't like how quick he was to jump in and vote Kaylee. Seemed opportunistic.

No thoughts on anyone else.

How do you know this fair lass is up to snuff and not of the nefarious persuasion? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

First of all, FOS @Nolder for setting that ridiculous deadline. I didn't see it until I logged on today.

Secondly, Town was not on you, Kaylee. It was a 4 way tie at 2 votes apiece, very early on in what is still usually the joke phase. I don't recollect your game a whole lot, but I didn't imagine you as the easily panicked player.

The only reason I'm not voting you right now, is because I'm tentative about possibly lynching a Town PR.

Unscrupulous!

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

1) But 80 didn't really try to case you. Said one comment about your game, then put down an "OMGUS" vote that seemed tongue-in-cheek, and left.

2) That's not something that Town just "moves on" from. Now, for the rest of the game, we can't ignore what you did. Scum won't either.

Well, of course you like me.

I'm adorable AF.

All minutia. 

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

^ I don't like this because @Integrity28 is not that active during the joke face and we have a lot of Vets out.

I don't see this as a scum tell for him

You always vote him lol it's like a placeholder

Kay serious voting 80

^ based on him not being active is nada for D1 this is his usual Lazy town tell (For me at least) 

80 OMGUSing her serious vote

Did you vote her because 80 did?

Most assuredly, also, to assess if there would be any reciprocation. 

1 hour ago, Kaylee said:

Yes Leroy voted me because 80 did. I hope you'll have thoughts to put with your catch up summary. 

Keen observation. 

Unvote, vote Spoot

1 minute ago, Leroy said:

Unscrupulous!

All minutia. 

Most assuredly, also, to asses if there would be any reciprocation. 

Keen observation. 

Unvote, vote Spoot

I don't understand, what is the reason for the switch? 

1 minute ago, Leroy said:

Unscrupulous! 

All minutia. 

Keen observation. 

Unvote, vote Spoot

Does your husband know you're voting without his permission?

7 minutes ago, Leroy said:

Unscrupulous!

All minutia. 

Keen observation. 

Unvote, vote Spoot

I'm enjoying all your SAT words not sure I would use minutia though lol

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Seriously, though. This PR of Leelou's, or whatever it is, is gonna make it hard to actually have a conversation with her.

HUH? How ? for all you know her power is a voyeur double voter or gov low power roles.  

5 minutes ago, Leroy said:

He is manner hints as if he has additional insight than the rest of the gathering. 

Are you referring to the bold below? Because I think you misunderstand what I meant.

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

First of all, FOS @Nolder for setting that ridiculous deadline. I didn't see it until I logged on today.

Secondly, Town was not on you, Kaylee. It was a 4 way tie at 2 votes apiece, very early on in what is still usually the joke phase. I don't recollect your game a whole lot, but I didn't imagine you as the easily panicked player.

The only reason I'm not voting you right now, is because I'm tentative about possibly lynching a Town PR.

I wasn't making any determinations on alignment of the people voting her, just that I don't believe she was actually in danger of being lynched, which is what I interpreted her as meaning.

4 hours ago, SMC said:

That sucks.  How are you???

I'm okay. A little depressed cause my dog hasn't been doing well health wise. She's getting to that age where her body is starting to fail. So it's been... stressful. Trying not to dwell on it too much.

4 minutes ago, Leroy said:

I beseech the assassins, slay my mortal soul. Make my time on this earth an ephemeral existence. 

Part of me is hoping that this isn't a post restriction, but that you are doing it for the pure lols.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I'm okay. A little depressed cause my dog hasn't been doing well health wise. She's getting to that age where her body is starting to fail. So it's been... stressful. Trying not to dwell on it too much.

Sorry to hear that, Nyn. *Hugs*

Same thing happened to my dog last year, and now my cat is going through the same thing.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's never easy I think @Lizard King went through this also a couple of months ago. Give them as much love as you can gentle souls they are.

^ I don't like this because @Integrity28 is not that active during the joke face and we have a lot of Vets out.

I don't see this as a scum tell for him

You always vote him lol it's like a placeholder

Kay serious voting 80

^ based on him not being active is nada for D1 this is his usual Lazy town tell (For me at least) 

80 OMGUSing her serious vote

Did you vote her because 80 did?

sh*t, thanks for tagging me. I’m in workshops this week and I forgot, honestly. When is deadline? I’ll start reading now.

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hugs, Nyn.  The slow, inevitable decline is tough

4 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Lol I'm actually happy with my vote. 80 seems to be reaching... the "JC seems Town" off of one post, which I suppose could be legit. Feels fake/ forced. I also love how he thinks he "caught" me. 

Actually agree with this.

3 hours ago, Kaylee said:

A tie means random, you don't want to lose me that fast. Just saying

GROSS.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Why would you hint at a PR so early?

Indeed. Why?

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Unvote

Vote: Kaylee

I don't like the fear mongering and threats this early to avoid lynches.

Scum jumping on a bad town play?

3 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Because deadline is soon and not good for town to lose PRs early. 

Lol what fear mongering? I tied 3 trains, questioned 1 vote, asked where everyone was.... so no but nice try. If you mean Mitt hint, I'll claim outright if ya want. It's deadline soon and seems silly to go after town PRs.

GROSS.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Per the bold -- Yeah, I know that. I frequently advocate this, too.

What my problem was why you had to single yourself out as a PR, just to get your point across. Seems like a bad move for a Town PR to out themselves this early. It's not like you were facing a lynch. You could have easily just warned Town about any Town PRs getting caught by random, yet you needlessly put yourself on the line to do it.

You advocate for the obvious?

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Not reading the rules, not knowing who is playing, non-townlike... now overly posting in a defensive manner.

Teh scummiest person psoting is spoot.

Those aren’t scum tells. I don’t see your case.

It's a hammer game she might want to avoid being up there 

So you're cool lynching a hint. LOL FOS 

Why Stark?

Town PR shouldn’t hint. Hide or reveal strong. No good comes from weakly implying you have a role.

Ape is MIA right now but he was last active 2 hrs ago idk if he got to see the deadline. I myself didn't see the deadline till I got tagged

I’ve PMed a bunch with Crushlivd today. Didn’t come i here. Forgot about it.

Archived