Adams Says Some ’17 Jets “Wanted to do the bare minimum”

JetNation

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Why do you guys fall for the troll? 

Please put him on ignore and stop quoting him, this way I don't have to see his drivel 

The reason people don’t put me on “ignore” is because then they’d be subjected to Larz posting links of a semi-retired Peter King interviewing <adjusts glasses> Jets public relations person Eric Allen who claims that <does line of coke> Jamal Adams will be a good Jets player.

25D0B43B-BE69-42BE-8D99-F47C2F697700.png

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The reason people don’t put me on “ignore” is because then they’d be subjected to Larz posting links of a semi-retired Peter King interviewing <adjusts glasses> Jets public relations person Eric Allen who claims that <does line of coke> Jamal Adams will be a good Jets player.

25D0B43B-BE69-42BE-8D99-F47C2F697700.png

So you are telling me a senior reports who has been around th team this often, doesn’t hold the same credibility that T0m Shane, the JetNation prophet holds?

well color me shocked.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So you are telling me a senior reports who has been around th team this often, doesn’t hold the same credibility that T0m Shane, the JetNation prophet holds?

well color me shocked.

I’m saying that Eric Allen is not a “reporter.” He’s a spokesman for the team’s public relations front and is quite literally paid to say nice things about Jets personnel.

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Why does it matter that the guy the Jets drafted at sixth overall based almost exclusively on his “leadership” doesn’t seem to have one teammate who considers him to be a leader?

^Random fellow says random tings

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m saying that Eric Allen is not a “reporter.” He’s a spokesman for the team’s public relations front and is quite literally paid to say nice things about Jets personnel.

Does it bother you that PhilC tries to be you?  That feels like that would be annoying.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Well to be fair, most of us believe Max pays you to say mean things about Jets personnel to maintain the homers posting frenzy

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So you are telling me....they gave Eric the title reporter because they think he’s a swell guy?

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve established my #brand over the course of 20+ years. I am the Coca Cola of Jets skeptics.

Trust me, I enjoy the brand.  Not trying to say anything to the contrary. I just imagine the makers of Coke just kind of thumb their nose down at the RC Cola punks.

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Trust me, I enjoy the brand.  Not trying to say anything to the contrary. I just imagine the makers of Coke just kind of thumb their nose down at the RC Cola punks.

Personally, I think the board works best when all views are vigorously represented. I’ve always gotten a kick out of the dudes who are angrier than me. 

5 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

They gave him the title reporter so stupid people will consider what he does to be reporting.

So interviewing, writing and such isnt reporting? I’m stumped on how such a stupid person could define reporting and then have someone so much smarter not call it reporting?

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

So interviewing, writing and such isnt reporting? I’m stumped on how such a stupid person could define reporting and then have someone so much smarter not call it reporting?

If Woodward and Bernstein only wrote about the Washington Post they wouldn't have been reporters either. This really isn't the hill to die on dude.

7 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

If Woodward and Bernstein only wrote about the Washington Post they wouldn't have been reporters either. This really isn't the hill to die on dude.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ok honest question time.

do you even watch the New York Jets?

*mj popcorn gif*

5 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Not as much as the New York Jets pay Senior Reporter Eric Allen to watch the New York Jets.

Cool way to dodge the question. Real nifty tuck and rolling there. 

Because the only time I see you around is when you are counter part trolling with Tom or you are making outlandish statements with zero weight or validity behind it. 

My honest assessment is that you don’t even watch the team, you just enjoy the entertainment of the board. 

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Remember when he was reporting live at the G&W scrimmage 2 or 3 years back and he sounded like he had been drinking all day before sitting in front of the camera?

That was funny.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Cool way to dodge the question. Real nifty tuck and rolling there. 

Because the only time I see you around is when you are counter part trolling with Tom or you are making outlandish statements with zero weight or validity behind it. 

Mans ny honest assessment is that you don’t even watch the team, you just enjoy the entertainment of the board. 

Yes. There's nothing like matching wits with a guy who thinks a job title makes a person whose sole source of information for publication is the entity that signs his paychecks a reporter. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Archived