Predict/Rank how the top 5 rookie QB’s careers will go.

Patriot Killa

Is there a practice today? ... 

I think Darnold and Mayfield will both be All-Pros. They have what it takes mentally and physically to succeed. The only thing that will hold them back is inuries. Which brings me too ...

Rosen. His injury history and limited mobility in the pocket are a concern. If he stays healthy, sure, he could be a franchise QB. But I'd give only a 50% chance of that happening.

Don't have a good vibe on the others. With Allen, they say you can't teach accuracy. Jackson will have his moments, but that't it.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Agreed, but he's playing right now and has been full steam in camp.  I live about 5 miles from the Cardinals training facility in Tempe.....they can't stop talking about this guy locally.  But again, proof of the pudding....

Let's see all these QBs in preseason.  Will be very interesting.

Time will tell as I like to say. They're gushing about Josh Allen's throws out here but they admit there's a steep learning curve for him.

2 hours ago, Freemanm said:

It's hard to tell at this point. All of these guys, IMO, have high ceilings.

With Sam Bradford and Joe Flacco as starters, neither Josh Rosen or Lamar Jackson will probably see the field this season except during garbage times - and that's probanly the best situations for them. Josh Allen will struggle this year because he's a rookie gun slinger on a team bereft of talent (even less than the Jets). Mayfield's career probably will be in jeopardy after his rookie year simply because he's playing for the Browns. I'm still hoping the Jets take their time with Darnold given the thin offensive line he'll be playing behind, but if he does start, I honestly think he has the best chance of succeeding - and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Jets fan.

I think there are a few body parts Bradford hasnt broken yet so count on him breaking something we never heard of.

Over under for when Rosen starts should be a low number.

Archived