Terrele Pryor vs Robbie Anderson: who will have the better season?

BornJetsFan1983

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So guys who don't have "freakish" talent like a Marvin Harrison, DeAndre Hopkins, Brown etc aren't number 1s?  There's a lot wiggle room between Megatron and a lot of true number ones.  

Not what I said.  Someone said Anderson and Pryor had freakish ability, they do not.  

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Anderson and Pryor do not have freakish ability.  That’s a typical fan vastly over-rating their own players.  Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, Randy Mosss have freakish ability, nothing that Anderson or Pryor have done resembles those talents.  

Sorry but again I disagree.  Anderson runs a sub 4.4 at 6'3 and has outstanding leaping ability.   Pryor who stands an inch taller and 25 pounds heavier is almost as fast and can also get off the ground.  If you don't think that is freakish, then again we can agree to disagree.  No one is saying their ABILITY approaches the level of those players mentioned but on pure athleticism they are difinite in the same ball park.  Oh, and give me a ******* break on the typical fan "overrating" stuff since you are nothing more than a fan yourself. I am my own person and can think for myself quite well, and my opinion has nothing to do with some fan group think.  It is based on my empirical observations. 

On 8/8/2018 at 1:54 AM, Patriot Killa said:

Robby is definitely a #1 WR. He has added more routes to his game. He is strong enough to get off the jam — showed it in practice today.

He has elite speed and ball tracking/body positioning skills. Robby is very gifted and he’ll definitely have the better season. 

Robby just has to have better offseasons lol...

Definitely a #1 WR in my book though. He’s an extremely dangerous weapon to have. Teams have to account for him.

imo robbie can be a no. 1 but isn't there quite yet.  of course it would help if he had a qb who can get him the ball downfield father.  as for the other wr's, pryor an play and so can kearse and enunwa.  maybe they don't need a true no. 1 guy.  after all there are only so many larry fitzgeralds or jerry rice's.  the rest of so called no. 1 wr's seem to be prima donna's and only care about getting their 100 catches each season.

Archived