Best way to watch preseason games?

Dcronin

Game pass is a load of sh*t

Every year I’ve tried, the first 3 quarters or so of the very first pre-season game streams flawlessly...then it all goes to hell in a handbasket.

From that 4th quarter of Game 1 until the end of the pre-season, it’s a choppy mess that isn’t even as reliable as most torrents.

Tomorrows game is live on NFL Network. After that, just wait for the replays.

Im in europe now and would love to catch the game friday. All my streaming sources such as optonline and direct tv are blocked. An option that dosent involve haking or jailbreaking would be nice.  I guess Ill have to settle for game feedback on the site.

3 hours ago, Dupe said:

Im in europe now and would love to catch the game friday. All my streaming sources such as optonline and direct tv are blocked. An option that dosent involve haking or jailbreaking would be nice.  I guess Ill have to settle for game feedback on the site.

EM me at bungaman57 at the gee m place - I might have a suggestion.

Hey, everyone. Does anyone know if we're getting GamePass and RedZone again this year as an STH benefit? I searched my Inbox and emailed the Jets, but can't find mention of it and haven't heard back from the Jets.

I want this but don't want to pay if we're getting it as a benefit.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:49 PM, Dupe said:

download a trial of a VPN (like express vpn) - change your vpn to a US based location and youll be able to watch directv

15 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

I paid $39 for 1 year of a streaming service that has everything, including nfl sunday ticket in HD.

Would you be willing to share the deets? PM, if needed?

I think my situation is the following. I am now living out of market in the US. I am guessing we may not be getting the GamePass benefit this year (that sucks...it's freaking $99....Jets should throw that in for our giant financial commitment. But I digress).

I could pay the $99 for GamePass and watch the games after the fact. But that would suck missing live action.

I could get Express VPN and pay something like $240 and get Euro-gamepass, which has live games

I can get Direct TV, but I want Google Fiber 1 GB internet and TV

I can't seem to get the Direct TV app, since they won't offer it in areas where one can get Direct TV

I think there are a couple other legal options getting local streams for the major networks.

I am definitely interested in other options....esp $39 ones :)

4 hours ago, Cornfed said:

Would you be willing to share the deets? PM, if needed?

I think my situation is the following. I am now living out of market in the US. I am guessing we may not be getting the GamePass benefit this year (that sucks...it's freaking $99....Jets should throw that in for our giant financial commitment. But I digress).

I could pay the $99 for GamePass and watch the games after the fact. But that would suck missing live action.

I could get Express VPN and pay something like $240 and get Euro-gamepass, which has live games

I can get Direct TV, but I want Google Fiber 1 GB internet and TV

I can't seem to get the Direct TV app, since they won't offer it in areas where one can get Direct TV

I think there are a couple other legal options getting local streams for the major networks.

I am definitely interested in other options....esp $39 ones :)

PM me

Archived