Around the NFL - Preseason Week 1

Joe W. Namath

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

lol. Facts. :-) 

I got to see him on the field first. But I'll admit that I've warmed up to him given his performance in training camp. 

I think this whole class is going to be amazing besides Josh Allen.

Lamar Jackson even looks good. I just hope the Jets got the best one.

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

2 nice runs. He ain’t fast, but he has decent speed. His 40 may not be great, but he is so short it doesn’t take those legs to start moving ha

He does have sick agility and cut back ability though. I want to see his cut backs on the pro level because NFL defender’s change of direction is so much faster than anyone he faced before.

1 minute ago, RVAJet815 said:

The only bit I'll give Webb...and Barkley...is that their line truly looks awful. No time to do anything. And with no OBJ or Shep, that hurts. Still, that was bad.

All I have to say is you do know that your Avatar pic is slightly cruel, you do know this right????? :) 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Good job just throwing it away there with pressure in his face.

He was doing the same thing at OU. Dude rarely made poor decisions when under pressure. He lives to fight another day. 

He's a competent QB. He'll take an unnecessary hit now and again but he can work on that. Plenty of QB's up 13 to 3 will try to make something out of nothing but throwing that football in the middle of the field and getting it picked off and breathing life into the opponent. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

He was doing the same thing at OU. Dude rarely made poor decisions when under pressure. He lives to fight another day. 

He's a competent QB. He'll take an unnecessary hit now and again but he can work on that. Plenty of QB's up 13 to 3 will try to make something out of nothing but throwing that football in the middle of the field and getting it picked off and breathing life into the opponent. 

I agree. He’s definitely making a case to start but sadly I don’t think his coach goes back on his word and starts Tyrod anyway

Archived