LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

Really, the only people on the island that I can't stand are Michael and the whiney bitch with the boyby (baby). I thought that was pretty odd last night when Saywer told Jack that he was the closest thing he had to a friend.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really, the only people on the island that I can't stand are Michael and the whiney bitch with the boyby (baby). I thought that was pretty odd last night when Saywer told Jack that he was the closest thing he had to a friend.

ya, obviously setting something up next week with that,,,

remember, jacks dad was at claires mom's house sayin i want to see her...

so if claire is jacks halfsister,, also remember sawyer bumped into jacks dad car in same city,,

sawyer could be claires sperm donor or jacks halfbrother,,,

ya, obviously setting something up next week with that,,,

remember, jacks dad was at claires mom's house sayin i want to see her...

so if claire is jacks halfsister,, also remember sawyer bumped into jacks dad car in same city,,

sawyer could be claires sperm donor or jacks halfbrother,,,

thats a good one there,,,didnt think of that one.

i cant stand jack

The woman being Claire's mother is just a theory I think, will probably end up being true though cause she pretty much looked and sounded just like her and I don't see why they would cast someone for that part who resembled claire so much if there wasn't anything to it.

'they are not what they seem' I think he meant that they really aren't out there surviving like the group is. They just wear the rags, and have those huts as a deception. Like the fake beard and **** that Kate found in the medical hatch. They're definitely going to end up killing Michael, thats pretty much a given now that he's killed a couple people. Whether it happens next week or not, who knows. I think the pilot is still alive and was part of some kind of conspiracy to bring the plane there. I don't remember if they ever saw his body after the monster took him.

Anyway, its pretty cool how you can watch the episodes online at the ABC site each thursday now.

I didn't check those pics out ,don't like to spoil the show. Anyway ,I can't wait for this 2 hr finale. This is by far my favorite show on Tv right now with BIG Love second.

There's nothing in those pictures that will spoil anything.

Any guesses on wheter someone dies? If so, who? I'm thinking Michael gets capped, possibly by Hurley.

i have a feeling WALT will die....last week he looked like he was about 6 feet tall and his voice changed....not that little kid that was kidnapped 3-4 weeks earlier..lol..

i have a feeling WALT will die....last week he looked like he was about 6 feet tall and his voice changed....not that little kid that was kidnapped 3-4 weeks earlier..lol..

I agree, it seems as if the othrs were running tests and questioning if walt was who they were after. since he grew like crazy, no reason to keep him. he gets shot.

hopefully, the idiot doctor gets shot too.

I say that later on they will have access to videotape and will view micheals killings too

I'm thinking that Walt's mother was somehow connected to the Dharma initiative, and that Walt is a by-product of the research.

now that makes sence too.....walts mother did die and thats how michael got full custody of him,

Here you go "Lost" fans...some interesting news:

McFarlane Toys will soon give Lost's legions of fans something new to obsess over. A series of Lost action figures is scheduled to be released late fall, 2006, and is destined to populate office cubicles around the country.

McFarlane Toys' Lost Series 1 captures six fan-favorite characters from the series' first season: Jack, Kate, Locke, Hurley, Charlie and Shannon. Each 6-inch Lost figure will have a detailed base and photographic backdrop, capturing an episode-specific moment in the character's story. In addition, each package will include a detailed prop reproduction central to the character's story, enabling fans to "own" a piece of the show's mythology. For example, Kate's figure will be packaged with a reproduction of the toy airplane that plays so prominently into her backstory. More than just action figures, McFarlane's Lost figures will once again raise the bar for fans and for the industry.

We will also be releasing Lost deluxe boxed sets -- re-creating key moments between multiple characters, and small-scale dioramas -- replicating central locations such as the mysterious island and the infamous hatch.

To say that we are VERY excited about this is an understatement.

Check back tomorrow right here on Spawn.com for our first big reveal -- coinciding with the Lost season cliffhanger: a peek at one of the figures in the first series.

Here a tidbit i just read about:

On the show, there is a theme about people dying after they find some sort of redemption.

the blonde brit threw the drugs into the sea, is he dead toimmorrow night?

also i heard trhat either He or micheal do not have a contract for next season so thats another hint at who might die.

Here a tidbit i just read about:

On the show, there is a theme about people dying after they find some sort of redemption.

the blonde brit threw the drugs into the sea, is he dead toimmorrow night?

also i heard trhat either He or micheal do not have a contract for next season so thats another hint at who might die.

Where in the world did you hear about a thing like that?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=240085&postcount=16

After the finale, make sure you see Kimmel tonight - the guest list:

Wednesday, May. 24: Actor/director Jon Favreau, Bass Champion Mike Iaconelli, Hugh McIntyre from the HANSO Foundation. Bus Stop Giveaway: New York City

What the hell is that all about? :confused:

What the hell is that all about? :confused:
The HANSO foundation is the fictional group that is supposedly behind the DHARMA initiative & the mysteries of the island - if you've read at all about the LOST alternate-reality game "The LOST Experience" that is going on, this is regarding that. (If you've noticed a bizzare "commercial" during the last 2 or 3 episodes for the Hanso foundation, it is related to it was well.) There is also a book out called "Bad Twin" written by Gary Troup, who was reportedly on Oceanic flight 815, and Sawyer was reading the manuscript a few weeks ago (that Jack threatened to burn)... The book supposedly takes some back characters & stories from LOST & expands on them. The Hanso foundation came out with full page ads in a number of major metro newspapers condemming the book.

All in all, this is just additional fare for hardcore LOST fans.

The HANSO foundation is the fictional group that is supposedly behind the DHARMA initiative & the mysteries of the island - if you've read at all about the LOST alternate-reality game "The LOST Experience" that is going on, this is regarding that. (If you've noticed a bizzare "commercial" during the last 2 or 3 episodes for the Hanso foundation, it is related to it was well.) There is also a book out called "Bad Twin" written by Gary Troup, who was reportedly on Oceanic flight 815, and Sawyer was reading the manuscript a few weeks ago (that Jack threatened to burn)... The book supposedly takes some back characters & stories from LOST & expands on them. The Hanso foundation came out with full page ads in a number of major metro newspapers condemming the book.

All in all, this is just additional fare for hardcore LOST fans.

Yeah, I knew what the HANSO foundation was all about, I just couldn't figure out the whole Kimmel thing.

They already killed off the two hottest chicks on the island. Shannon and Anna Lucia.

Shannon was hot, I'll give you that.

Ana Lucia was JAG, if you ask me. I really hated her character, which might be why I don't find her all that attractive.

Yeah, I knew what the HANSO foundation was all about, I just couldn't figure out the whole Kimmel thing.
Oh, sorry to be so long-winded then... The guy scheduled to appear on Kimmel is one of the Executives listed on the Hanso website - this would be the first "appearance" of any of the Hanso people....

Basically ABC is trying to pump up Jimmy's ratings tonight by pulling this stunt, but you can be damn sure I'll be watching to see what the hell they do.

Archived