LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couple things:

Is Michael being blackmailed, brainwashed or does he have the 'sickness'?

Does anybody now think that Claire is Jacks sister?

Nothing better happen to Eko next week.

notice who bumped into car outside the bar,,,

sawyer

Well, I guess at least Sawyer got to bang Anna Lucia before she got herself perished. Judging from the previews for next week, they're going to start killing people off left and right.

Well, I guess at least Sawyer got to bang Anna Lucia before she got herself perished. Judging from the previews for next week, they're going to start killing people off left and right.

the rumor floating around is that the writers have decided that this is Pergatory

the rumor floating around is that the writers have decided that this is Pergatory

They have vehemently denied this several times.

That said, people have been killed off after fixing their 'character flaws':

Boone: Dies after he doesn't feel the need to take care of Shannon

Shannon: Dies after falling in love when she felt she never would

Ana Lucia: Dies after wanting revenge but not taking it

But who knows?

They have vehemently denied this several times.

That said, people have been killed off after fixing their 'character flaws':

Boone: Dies after he doesn't feel the need to take care of Shannon

Shannon: Dies after falling in love when she felt she never would

Ana Lucia: Dies after wanting revenge but not taking it

But who knows?

i wouldnt doubt that they are going in this direction.

good stuff thor. it seems tat the people who are good like the kids who are innocent or locke who never hurt a fly are not having any problems.

think that the black guy was captured and reborn with the others or brainwashed o somehow convinced that bad people need to die.

ill bet that libby was no good. ill bet that the fat dude remembers her and they tell the story of who she killed before going to the nuthouse

Couple things:

Is Michael being blackmailed, brainwashed or does he have the 'sickness'?

Does anybody now think that Claire is Jacks sister?

Nothing better happen to Eko next week.

wait a minte. that woman wasnt clair. i replayed it. my wife agree...its not her.

anybody else think it was her?

Hurley's going to die on the island still a virgin. Sad. He would have definitely gotten some play after that picnic. They're all idiots though, how couldn't they be suspicious of michael when he came back. He probably made a deal with the others to get his son back. Sawyer should have known just like I did that anna-lucia was just boning him to sneak that gun off of him. I can't see why they would kill off libby. Didn't they just waste a whole episode a few weeks ago just to reveal she was in the nut house with hurley? I'm waiting for them to reveal what kind of conversation that michael had with "walt" on the computer though. I bet they just killed off the two cause they got those DUIs or whatever. They already ruined locke and charlie, if they kill off ekko next week, or is it another 3 weeks?, its going to suck.

i thought about him making a deal for his son, but i dont think so.

i dont think that he would try to entice everyone to battle the others if he was under the impression that he would get his son back. i think he was captured and brainwashed. i think he killed those people because they both did something really wrong - AL killed that guy and libby though about screwing a fattie

im sure the next flashback will be hurley's, when he was in the nuthouse. he will remember her and the fact that she drowned her own baby or something similar

it seems like those of good moral character avoid trouble on the island (lock and the black woman?)

Hurley's going to die on the island still a virgin. Sad. He would have definitely gotten some play after that picnic. They're all idiots though, how couldn't they be suspicious of michael when he came back. He probably made a deal with the others to get his son back. Sawyer should have known just like I did that anna-lucia was just boning him to sneak that gun off of him. I can't see why they would kill off libby. Didn't they just waste a whole episode a few weeks ago just to reveal she was in the nut house with hurley? I'm waiting for them to reveal what kind of conversation that michael had with "walt" on the computer though. I bet they just killed off the two cause they got those DUIs or whatever. They already ruined locke and charlie, if they kill off ekko next week, or is it another 3 weeks?, its going to suck.

i dont think he killed LIBBY,,,i think he wounded her....if you saw the coming attractions, it looked like michael was in the room that henry was in....i bet she's still alive and told everyone what he did.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like people around here have kind of lost interest in the show. Last night was a pretty slow episode. They're definately setting things up for a barnburner next week. I could have been hearing things but I could have sworn I heard the monster in the previews for next week. :yahoo:

slow???

it was a good episode.....WALT looks like he's about 20 years old now..lol..im thinkin he'll get killed next week in a gun battle between the others and the LOST crew....

Seems like people around here have kind of lost interest in the show. Last night was a pretty slow episode. They're definately setting things up for a barnburner next week. I could have been hearing things but I could have sworn I heard the monster in the previews for next week. :yahoo:

ya, at least episodde was saved last nit by Said sayin Michael is compromised,,

that means when the 5 of them 'storm' the village (Michael said they we few people and not armed,,but we saw in flasback they are many and WELL armed) there will be many others, led by Said in bushes waiting to counterattack,,,

also wondering what walt meant be 'they are not what they seem'..

my guess Aliens or[people waitin for Aliens,, based on the Stonehenge looking rock on top of the hill in the Others camp

All I know is I hope Sayid caps Michael next week. What would be even funnier is if Hurley finds out Michael killed his girl and he eats him alive.

how great was it when Hurley says at wake 'she was a psychiatrist ,,,or psychologist,,one of them'

Archived