LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe or not last night was the first time I watched this show-and I am hooked on it without knowing all the stories beforehand. I like shows with suspense and twsts and turns--now fill me in on the years I missed someone!

Good show.

I am leaning towards the secret society being some sort of doomsday cult/seeking a perfect utopian society.

****SPOILER ALERT ******

I thought it was interesting how they segregated the three captives.

-I think they are keeping Kate to be fertile baby producing machine. Wonder if the 'two weeks' is being done to break her spirit.

-For Sawyer, they are treating him like an animal. Wonder if he is going to find himself as some part of an experiment.

-Jack it is tough to say. They have treated him pretty well (i.e. feeding and not torturing), but they have not really revealed anything other then they have access to technology by getting his life story.

-I think they are keeping Kate to be fertile baby producing machine. Wonder if the 'two weeks' is being done to break her spirit.

-For Sawyer, they are treating him like an animal. Wonder if he is going to find himself as some part of an experiment.

-Jack it is tough to say. They have treated him pretty well (i.e. feeding and not torturing), but they have not really revealed anything other then they have access to technology by getting his life story.

where'd you get your SPOILER INFO ???

or is this your opinion...either way ...

great show ...it was very scarey how nice HENRY/BEN was to KATE..lol..

its very scarey how they know all about Jack too...

Good show.

I am leaning towards the secret society being some sort of doomsday cult/seeking a perfect utopian society.

****SPOILER ALERT ******

ya, that would be depressing to the stranded now,, knowing these others have access to technology to outside world, in other words, they could all be off island if the 'others' wanted to ..

up until now we assumed they were stranded and or cut off from world also

ya, that would be depressing to the stranded now,, knowing these others have access to technology to outside world, in other words, they could all be off island if the 'others' wanted to ..

up until now we assumed they were stranded and or cut off from world also

they are living in a pretty cool little town of there own..lol..

where'd you get your SPOILER INFO ???

or is this your opinion...either way ...

great show ...it was very scarey how nice HENRY/BEN was to KATE..lol..

its very scarey how they know all about Jack too...

No, I just said that for people that might have TIVO'd it and not seen it.

• 2 weeks later...
i just watched the first three episodes!!

where are all my LOST buddies...????

whaat do you think? Love the first two episodes.... the last one was eh.

anyone else???

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with last night's episode. You can definately tell which characters carry that show and Locke, Charlie and Hurley aren't on that list.

The main point from last night was that in Indian sweat hut scene Locke saw several of the OTHERS in the pre flight boarding scene,, Desmond was the Pilot of plane and Benjamin, leader of OTHERS , was checking them in.

Desmond, then later when talking to Hurly, knew in advance what Locke was going to say in speech.

Pre-destined, knew future, whatever. Purgatory continues to be main theme as flasbacks almost always point to bad times in thier lives which could put them on fence between Heaven and Hell. But who knows..

thought it was pretty good...

i loved how they messed with Sawyer by tellin him he had a pace maker put in... LOL...

That was pretty good, I kind of suspected that was the case. What tripped me out was how in the hell did they wind up on that other island? Whenever they went searching for the "others" I thought they were just taking the boat around to the other side of the island. :confused:

That was pretty good, I kind of suspected that was the case. What tripped me out was how in the hell did they wind up on that other island? Whenever they went searching for the "others" I thought they were just taking the boat around to the other side of the island. :confused:

They mentioned the "sub", so I assume thay have a submarine (?)

That is the one hole in the plot. If they took the boat to "others" camp, how do you miss an island. Unless, the crash island is huge.

That is the one hole in the plot. If they took the boat to "others" camp, how do you miss an island. Unless, the crash island is huge.

Remeber, there was an area of teh island that they did not ever get too, because they were told not to "cross the line".

Also, remeber in teh season premiere, when they show the plane crashing from the "neighborhood", it seemed to be a remote island.

I froze the DVR on the coming attractions when that face appeared for a split second in one of the Dharma rooms,,

Its a freakin Pirate with a patch in old pirate clothes,, I think they are going in the direction saying these experiments have been going on for hundreds of years,, i.e. the experimenters are aliens.

or maybe its the "others" dressed up again...

I froze the DVR on the coming attractions when that face appeared for a split second in one of the Dharma rooms,,

Its a freakin Pirate with a patch in old pirate clothes,, I think they are going in the direction saying these experiments have been going on for hundreds of years,, i.e. the experimenters are aliens.

Ever since I saw that four toed statue end of last season

I`m convinced LOST is nothing more than a trailer for the

upcoming Simpsons movie, and the writers are making it up

as they go along until it`s released, and no-one knows where

Springfield is on a map either.

Hurley - Comic book store guy

Sawyer - Snake

Sayid - Apu

Jack - Lenny

Michael - Karl

Charlie - Santa`s little helper(whiny little b!tch)

Eko - Drederick Tatum

Locke - Grandpa

On the other side of the island is the power plant and they`ll

probably discover a leak of some sort, hence all the weird goings

on, and I`m sure I`ve seen both polar and regular bears in previous

episodes, that foot belongs to Jebediah I`m telling you...

For all the people who watch the show, what did you think of the episode?

I was very surprised they decided to kill Eko. Mom brought up the fact that the black smoke only appears when a character is getting ready to die. The fact that Eko told Locke at the end that they're next means one of them might die soon? I doubt they kill Locke or Sayid, so Desmond maybe?

Discuss.

Archived