LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

i agree that they cant kill off sayid or locke yet, but im not so sure it'll be desmond that dies next. With his new found future seeing powers, you'd think he'd be able to see it coming and avoid it. But i suppose they could also use that as an episode to say you can't escape your fate...who knows?

What im wondering about is if the recording Juliet showed Jack was a real request, or if theyre testing Jack. Id think she really wants him gone, but who knows with this bunch, they've thrown me off a couple times now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i agree that they cant kill off sayid or locke yet, but im not so sure it'll be desmond that dies next. With his new found future seeing powers, you'd think he'd be able to see it coming and avoid it. But i suppose they could also use that as an episode to say you can't escape your fate...who knows?

What im wondering about is if the recording Juliet showed Jack was a real request, or if theyre testing Jack. Id think she really wants him gone, but who knows with this bunch, they've thrown me off a couple times now.

What was up with Juliet and Jack? Was it a game she was playing or was it real?

Echo will be around for many episodes. I love this show!

What was up with Juliet and Jack? Was it a game she was playing or was it real?

Echo will be around for many episodes. I love this show!

yeah exactly, thats the great thing about this show, it keeps you guessing.

And yeah...he'll be in many flashbacks and/or "visions" just as i suspect anna lucia and libie to be in the coming episodes.

who knows? I have a theory that while Juliet appears to be wanting to help Jack, I have a feeling that she might be trying to use Jack to get rid of Ben and become leader of the others. Something about her doesn't seem right.

Also, can't wait to find out who the guy in the eyepatch is from the next hatch.

who knows? I have a theory that while Juliet appears to be wanting to help Jack, I have a feeling that she might be trying to use Jack to get rid of Ben and become leader of the others. Something about her doesn't seem right.

Also, can't wait to find out who the guy in the eyepatch is from the next hatch.

I think you are right.

All though they could continue the show without him, remember the end of last season. After the detonation, the scence with the radar and the call to Desmond's girlfriend.

I think this show is sucking more and more balls this season. Why kill Eko? How does it advance the story? He was building a church because he destroyed his brothers? Really!? Wow. Never saw that coming. Big deal. And why should Jack trust any 'other'? Random new characters showing up and immediately going on trips to save people in the jungle. Hump the bark.

I don't know, this show was the dogs bollocks the first 2 seasons, but this season has been an utter disaster.

good episode.....

the only cheezy part was when sawyer and kate banged...kinda cheezy how they stayed in the same cage ...instead of banging and goin back to there own cage.lol.

cool part was JACK slicing a little hole in BENs lung to bleed slowly..

good episode.....

the only cheezy part was when sawyer and kate banged...kinda cheezy how they stayed in the same cage ...instead of banging and goin back to there own cage.lol.

cool part was JACK slicing a little hole in BENs lung to bleed slowly..

Does Jack know about being on another island?

Anyways, excellent ending to the season and can hardly wait, not that we have a choice, until it starts again.

Does Jack know about being on another island?

Anyways, excellent ending to the season and can hardly wait, not that we have a choice, until it starts again.

i think he does know...remember when he tried to get away and opened up the hatch and water came in...i think then the blonde chick told him that they werent on the same island..(i think)..

the ending was good....but waiting til feb is rediculous.

i think he does know...remember when he tried to get away and opened up the hatch and water came in...i think then the blonde chick told him that they werent on the same island..(i think)..

the ending was good....but waiting til feb is rediculous.

Ok, yeah I kind of remember that.

Yes, it is.

The main point from last night was that in Indian sweat hut scene Locke saw several of the OTHERS in the pre flight boarding scene,, Desmond was the Pilot of plane and Benjamin, leader of OTHERS , was checking them in.

Desmond, then later when talking to Hurly, knew in advance what Locke was going to say in speech.

Pre-destined, knew future, whatever. Purgatory continues to be main theme as flasbacks almost always point to bad times in thier lives which could put them on fence between Heaven and Hell. But who knows..

I used to think they were in Purgatory, but some of the events show they aren't. At the end of last season, they show the two Russians on the Antarctic base detecting the electromagnetic pulse and phoning Desmond's gf/flame. Unless God intended purgatory as a place to observe and record EMP discharges, they aren't in purgatory.

They do many things to indiciate they are there, such as the "monster" only appearing when someone dies, but too many other things indicate otherwise. If it turns out to be something involving aliens im goin to be pissed.

They do many things to indiciate they are there, such as the "monster" only appearing when someone dies, but too many other things indicate otherwise. If it turns out to be something involving aliens im goin to be pissed.

did EKO see that monster a couple times??? why wasnt he killed by it earlier..

and so did LOCKE...he's still alive...

did EKO see that monster a couple times??? why wasnt he killed by it earlier..

and so did LOCKE...he's still alive...

Eko did see it more then once. I do not remember what he said when Locke confronted him about it. I do not think he said he was not scared, but at peace?!?

• 2 months later...

Ya know, this show is really starting to lose my interest. There's simply way too much time between new eps. I mean, they have like 6 new eps. Then they repeat 2 or 3. Then you have to wait MONTHS before the show starts up again. It's awful scheduling. Whoever is in charge of it needs to be fired straight away.

Ya know, this show is really starting to lose my interest. There's simply way too much time between new eps. I mean, they have like 6 new eps. Then they repeat 2 or 3. Then you have to wait MONTHS before the show starts up again. It's awful scheduling. Whoever is in charge of it needs to be fired straight away.

I think they are changing that. Now they're showing all new episodes in a row, there's just going to be a longer wait for new episodes after that I guess.

shows like lost and the sopranos deserve to get lost by angry fans who are sick of the smug attitude these hollywood producers and actors have. they know they have a hit, and they get into semi-vacation mode in order to work the least amount they can while earning big bucks and making the fan wait and simmer.... i'll tell ya what that lost show is really losing me big time

It took a lot for me to forgive them for killing off Shannon.

I might wait till its over then borrow the whole lot off someone

and watch it in one go.

Does it have a sponsor that gets plugged every 10 minutes over there?

we get these dickheads dressed as marathon runners doing a sketch every ad

break, have the remote handy and have yet to hear a single one.

Though its probably more entertaining than the show itself.

shows like lost and the sopranos deserve to get lost by angry fans who are sick of the smug attitude these hollywood producers and actors have. they know they have a hit, and they get into semi-vacation mode in order to work the least amount they can while earning big bucks and making the fan wait and simmer.... i'll tell ya what that lost show is really losing me big time

I guess you want instant gratification. I didn't peg you as a bloke who wants to know everything from a TV show.

The "guessing" makes the show great.

Either way, the new episode starts now.............

I guess you want instant gratification. I didn't peg you as a bloke who wants to know everything from a TV show.

The "guessing" makes the show great.

Either way, the new episode starts now.............

Kotite wants to know everything at all times. He's relentless in his thirst for knowledge.

Archived