LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY got into LOST and have caught up, watching every episode of seasons 1, 2, and 3 over the past month (gotta love technology).

This show is just getting more and more insane. I don't know about anyone else, but the 2 nobodies (Nikki an Palo) getting buried alive was basically my worst humanly fear lived out on screen. Crazy stuff.

Juliet seems like she can't be trusted (as with the "others), but I think the better storyline is that the others are actually good, and Juliet is trying to gain power. Or something.

And what the heck was going on with that helicopter pilot who had a picture of Desmond and his ex-girlfriend?

That was a pretty damn good episode, I finally got to watch it on friday night. I might be the only one but Charlie has grown on me. At first when he took that arrow in the throat I about jumped out of my couch. I think the least popular guys on the show are probably Hurley and Charlie and I actually think they're both pretty funny.

That was a pretty damn good episode, I finally got to watch it on friday night. I might be the only one but Charlie has grown on me. At first when he took that arrow in the throat I about jumped out of my couch. I think the least popular guys on the show are probably Hurley and Charlie and I actually think they're both pretty funny.

Chaaaaaaaaaalie is an annoying fruck.

Hurley sucks.

Chaaaaaaaaaalie is an annoying fruck.

Hurley sucks.

Charlie's alright in my book. I think Hurley's freakin' hilarious.

It's Claire that I can't stand. I hate everything about her character. Typical dumb blonde.

I've grown to like pretty much all of the characters on the show for various reasons, its almost as if they are good friends at this point. Scary stuff.

The references to Christianity in this show are the most interesting thing to me. In the last episode we saw Locke (where he came face to face with the "man from Tallahasee", his dad), he says to Ben "you are all hypocrites, pharisees. If you knew what this island really meant you wouldn't be loading up your fridge with chicken". Then of course there is Mr. Ecko, the older black woman, and many other allegorical references throughout the show.

There's something DEEP about this show that I cannot wrap my mind around yet. Something that keeps me watching.

But different Mom. That makes her a step-sister.

I suppose it doesn't matter. If they ever hooked up it would be incest either way, since they share the same blood.

Actually that makes them half-siblings, not step-siblings.

Ok, am I the only one that was floored by what the parachute lady said about the wreckage being found and no survivors of OCeanic Flight 815? :confused:

Is it a parallel universe like Star Trek constantly delved into?

I think this points the towards the time travel angle. :confused: I wonder if Desmond is traveling in an attempt to undo his accidental downing of 815? Crao who knows. Claire's baby is probably Ben.

Great show though.

Ok, am I the only one that was floored by what the parachute lady said about the wreckage being found and no survivors of OCeanic Flight 815? :confused:

Is it a parallel universe like Star Trek constantly delved into?

I think this points the towards the time travel angle. :confused: I wonder if Desmond is traveling in an attempt to undo his accidental downing of 815? Crao who knows. Claire's baby is probably Ben.

Great show though.

could also be that the OTHERS recreated a wreckage scene to be found to make them stop looking...

could also be that the OTHERS recreated a wreckage scene to be found to make them stop looking...

Great point.

I could see them doing that for the fertility issue, but isn't Desmond and his bringing down the plane and that theory kind of independent of each other?

Claire's baby is probably Ben.

This thought never crossed my mind. Holy crap! More to think about.

Or maybe it's the whole purgatory thing. They 815'ers are all dead and in purgatory, and the parachute lady is just another person that was killed and was sent to purgatory. Maybe the others are there to test the 815'ers - kinda like sorting them out before sending each person to either heaven or hell.

Or maybe I have no freakin' clue.

Anyone see last night's? You just KNEW as Sawyer got involved with killing "Ben" (John's dad) that the guy was going to be the one responsible for the deaths of Sawyer's parents.

What I don't understand is the reference to Hell that John's dad kept making. If they are in Hell, how do you die AGAIN?

Anyone see last night's? You just KNEW as Sawyer got involved with killing "Ben" (John's dad) that the guy was going to be the one responsible for the deaths of Sawyer's parents.

What I don't understand is the reference to Hell that John's dad kept making. If they are in Hell, how do you die AGAIN?

he thought he was there cause he had a car wreck before he woke up there, ,but as we have seen, the Others have a work force in real world that does their deeds, ,they could have staged wreck, ,remmber, he said the paramedic smiled before injecting him,,also he thinks hell cause news reels showed plane at bottom of trench in ocean with people on it..

it aint hell,, they wouldnt make it that obvious...i think they have a portal to the rest of world or other dimensions,, aka einsteins theory,,maybe the room where lockes father was tied up is the portal room...

So who wants to bet that Ben knows that Locke didn't kill his father? Another really good episode. They're starting to let alot out of the bag. Oh yeah and Juliet is still freaking hot!!

I think you are right. The purgatory angle still is viable, but it seems more like 815 was staged.

Remember the old skeleton couple from season 1? When Russo ran into John in the Black Rock, I thought they might be the couple in the cave.

It's getting VERY good. I love that now we're kind of getting answers while they are setting up a big question to be answered in the following week. Now the question to me is, what are Jack and Juliette not telling Kate and the others. Jack apparently knows what is going on. Smartest character on the show and they're dumb not to trust him. I bet you he knows that Juliette is still working for Ben but realizes it doesn't matter because of whatever he knows.

It's getting VERY good. I love that now we're kind of getting answers while they are setting up a big question to be answered in the following week. Now the question to me is, what are Jack and Juliette not telling Kate and the others. Jack apparently knows what is going on. Smartest character on the show and they're dumb not to trust him. I bet you he knows that Juliette is still working for Ben but realizes it doesn't matter because of whatever he knows.

I wonder if they are luring Ben into a trap to kill him. They know or Sawyer tells them next show of the planned abduction.

Isn't Lost going to the 24 format off until 2008 and then 24 straight weeks?

So who wants to bet that Ben knows that Locke didn't kill his father? Another really good episode. They're starting to let alot out of the bag. Oh yeah and Juliet is still freaking hot!!

They have to start letting a lot of information seep out with each passing week, since the show, apparently, does NOT have a whole lot of seasons left.

Archived