• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
More "Lost" Season Finale Bits

Posted: Friday March 18th, 2005 6:13pm

Source: Zap2It

Author: Garth Franklin

Executive producer/creator J.J. Abrams and the cast held a special presentation recently where the creator confirmed long standing rumours that one of the cast will die and the episode will take place before the big finale.

The season finale in May will be a two-parter, starting with a one-hour episode and concluding with a 90-minute installment, with the final half-hour airing commercial-free.

Abrams dismissed the popularly held theory that the castaways are stranded in Purgatory, though he claimed to like the idea reports Zap2It. He confirmed that even he "would be an absolute liar if I said every single thing was planned out from the beginning".

more spoilers....you got em!!!

Lost Spoilers

Updated on March 20, 2005

Lost airs on ABC on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. EST.

Episode 1.19: Deux Ex Machina

Airdate: March 30, 2005

03/19 - Medical problems abound, as Jack toys with letting Sawyer suffer from his blinding headaches and Locke develops strange symptoms of his own while trying to crack open that enigmatic hatch. Meanwhile, the rift between Michael and Jin makes work on the raft quite a chore. Emily: Swoosie Kurtz. Cooper: Kevin Tighe. Eddie: George O'Hanlon. Source: TitanTV

03/14 - Boone becomes concerned when Locke suffers physical problems while they try to find a way into the mysterious hatch. Meanwhile, Jack is reluctant to help when Sawyer starts to experience excruciating headaches, and Michael and Jin struggle to communicate while working together on the raft. Source: ABC

03/11 - Locke begins to suffer physical difficulties as he and Boone try to find a way into the hatch; Jack is reluctant to offer assistance when Sawyer begins to experience excruciating headaches. Source: WCHS8 (Thanks Joey for the tip.)

01/17 - This will be a Locke-centered episode. Source: The Fuselage

Episode 1.20: Do No Harm

Airdate: April 6, 2005

03/11 - Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise. Source: ABC

01/21 - This will be a Jack-centered episode. Source: Lost-TV.com (Thanks Dom's_Gurl for the tip.)

Episode 1.21: The Greater Good

Airdate: April 2005

02/08 - This will be a Sayid-centered episode. Source: Lost-TV.com

Episode 1.22: Born to Run

Airdate: Spring 2005

02/08 - This will be a Kate-centered episode. Source: Lost-TV.com

Episode 1.23: Title Unknown

Airdate: Spring 2005

Episode 1.24: Title Unknown (Season Finale)

Airdate: May 2005

03/14 - "By season's end... the raft that some castaways have been building will have set sail," says Damon Lindelof. But just who will live or die has always been a problem for this writing staff. Source: NY Times (Thanks Sienna for the tip.)

03/11 - They are filming inside of an airport and the entire cast is there, even people who died earlier in the season were on set. I tried talking with a crewmember but all he would say is the finale goes back to before episode 1 and part of the episode deals with why the plane crashed. Source: A SpoilerFix.com visitor who has been close to the set. [Note: We have not been able to verify the accuracy of this spoiler, however, since it seems coherent with Kristin's spoiler below, we decided to post it.]

02/14 - Here's what I've heard of the finale: We'll go back to the very beginning, when they all boarded the plane.Source: Kristin on E!Online

Season 1 General Spoilers:

03/20 - Matthew Fox confirmed that Jack does not die. He has says the death will lead to a divide with the island survivers. Source: Advocate Magazine (Thanks Pvargo8148 for the tip.)

03/19 - ABC will air a one-hour "introductory guide" to Lost. The special is designed to help new viewers catch up on the series' sometimes dense mythology as well as act as a refresher course for regular fans. The "Lost" special, set to air on Wednesday, April 27 at 8:00/7:00c (the show's regular time period), will focus on the characters of Jack (Matthew Fox), Kate (Evangeline Lilly), Locke (Terry O'Quinn), Sawyer (Josh Holloway) and Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and retell their respective backstories in a linear fashion. It's unclear however how the clips will be introduced and if the hour will include any "behind-the-scenes"-type footage. Source: TheFutonCritic

03/16 - According to one of the producers, there is a new series regular, Daniel Roebuck. He will appear in the last three episodes of Lost. Source: The Fuselage (Thanks Meg for the tip.)

03/15 - Sayid will set out to kill one of the main characters. Someone who wronged him in the past. JJ confirmed that a cast member will be killed off. Also, I'm hearing that we will soon find out who knocked Sayid over the head back in the days of those transceiver shenanigans. Another clue to who dies: He's kinda sexy. I'm told [the death] will be the finale. The finale is a two-parter, and the second part is 90 minutes long, with the last half-hour virtually commercial free!Source: Kristin on E!Online

03/09 - The soon to be dead person will bite the big one before the season finale in May. Way before. And don't misinterpret the he/she thing. The ill-fated islander is not a hermaphrodite. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

03/08 - Locke is responsible for the character's death...but not in the way you think, this person dies because of something Locke has done. Walt knows far more than he should.Source: Kristin on E!Online

03/06 - The hatch and Locke's backstory (including how he was handicapped, but can now walk) are interrelated. Source: Lost-Media (Thanks Dee for the tip.)

03/01 - When the BIG castmember dies off, Claire's baby will be born .... And Jack will NOT be the one to deliver it. The ultimate reason for the death will be the ultimate betrayal from someone he believes to be his trusted ally. But I will say that when I say BIG character, it is not a reference to anyone's size. Lost will return with new episodes on April 13th and we'll get more backstory on Locke, Jack, Sayid and Kate (in that order) before the season ender which will take the life of one of the beloved ten men.Source: Kristin on E!Online

02/23 - Would you believe that Claire is going to have her baby in the season finale? Talk about a coincidence. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

02/14 - Charlie is not the one who will die. But I can tell you that this person is well-loved, well-featured and well, doomed. It is one of the fourteen series regulars -

I cannot wait.

Looks to be an excellent continuation.

If there is a death and it is a boy my odds:

Hurley 2-1

Michael's son 3-1

don't think it will be hurley.. he is the comic relief. he is also my fave character so that would bum me out.

Which is why the spoiler said it will be a tear jerker.

that is why i was thinking claire. i don't think anyone will be bummed about hurley as much. I think walt might be a shot... maybe he falls of the raft and drowns..

that is why i was thinking claire. i don't think anyone will be bummed about hurley as much. I think walt might be a shot... maybe he falls of the raft and drowns..

Papi's spoilers said it is a boy and confirmed it is not Jack or Charlie. On the episode the person dies, Claire gives birth to the baby. I threw the boy in there because the text capitalized LIES as one persons downfall.

Which is why the spoiler said it will be a tear jerker.

I don't think it will be Hurley because of the curse. So far, it never seems to affect him directly, it always affects the people he cares about.

I don't think it will be Hurley because of the curse. So far, it never seems to affect him directly, it always affects the people he cares about.

True. Didn't he resolve that issue on his episode before the break?

There are so many possibilities.

1) Walt's "Powers" contribute to someone's death

2) Hurley's "Bad Luck" contributes to someone's death

3) Claire's Babystalkers contribute to someone's death.

We all know that Sawyer, Jack, Kate and Locke are untouchable.

I give a 40/60 chance of dying to Boone & Sister, Walt & Dad, Sayid and the korean female.

I give a 60/40 chance of dying to Claire, the LOTR guy, Hurley.

My death prediction: The Korean male. He's a libility to the show. Speaks no english, has written wife off. There's no reason for him to be in the show any longer.

There are so many possibilities.

1) Walt's "Powers" contribute to someone's death

2) Hurley's "Bad Luck" contributes to someone's death

3) Claire's Babystalkers contribute to someone's death.

We all know that Sawyer, Jack, Kate and Locke are untouchable.

I give a 40/60 chance of dying to Boone & Sister, Walt & Dad, Sayid and the korean female.

I give a 60/40 chance of dying to Claire, the LOTR guy, Hurley.

My death prediction: The Korean male. He's a libility to the show. Speaks no english, has written wife off. There's no reason for him to be in the show any longer.

GOB - If the spoilers are true, it can not be a girl and it will not be Jack or Charlie. It also mentions the character is well loved.

Lost

Two new episodes begin this week. In the first, Locke begins to suffer physical problems as he and Boone try to find a way into that mysterious hatch. Meanwhile, Jack is reluctant to help when Sawyer starts to experience excruciating headaches. The following week, Claire goes into labor and Locke suddenly vanishes without a trace.

This theroy is a lock in my mind.....

There might be a future breakup of the survivors, which I told my wife months ago when it became the 'cave' survivors vs. the 'beach'. survivors

Also remember the black rocks and white rocks in the earlier episode with the corpses??

I think there will be a 'division' of the survivors and they may turn against each other.

Wasn't there an episode where Jack was wearing white and Sawyer was wearing black?

I think Boone is the GONER. I'll paste the spoilers below because it's a foregone conclusion

Something else to consider. Maybe Boone makes it and the baby doesn't it. Jack won't give up on Boone therefore Kate has to deliver the baby and it dies. At this point, Boone seems like too obvious of a choice.

Something else to consider. Maybe Boone makes it and the baby doesn't it. Jack won't give up on Boone therefore Kate has to deliver the baby and it dies. At this point, Boone seems like too obvious of a choice.

ok... i still think the baby might live but claire might die during childbirth... that baby seems to mean somthing... but there has been very little about claire. it is as if they don't want us to get attached to her character but they needed to give us background so we will know the baby's importance.

ok... i still think the baby might live but claire might die during childbirth... that baby seems to mean somthing... but there has been very little about claire. it is as if they don't want us to get attached to her character but they needed to give us background so we will know the baby's importance.

that's a good point there, its too obvious for boone to die now since the info was leaked out early, also what was teh signifigance of Locke's dream...he saw Boone bloody and he saw the plane and both came true but what was the thing about teresa about

great friggin episode.....very cool with locke seeing what was or gonna happen....his dad was a dick, im wondering how he got paralized though..i thought it was when he was driving away that he was gonna get into an accident...and i also think boone lives andeither the baby or claire dies..

great friggin episode.....very cool with locke seeing what was or gonna happen....his dad was a d!ck, im wondering how he got paralized though..i thought it was when he was driving away that he was gonna get into an accident...and i also think boone lives andeither the baby or claire dies..

If the spoilers are correct, Claire can not die because it is a male that dies. If I remember correct, the baby lives according to the spoilers also.

When Boone says "Jack let me go," that could be Jack coming to grips with his inability to let things go or over zealousness when treating patients, like when Charley was hung and he kept at it.

Again, if the spoilers are correct, it said some one dies because of a lie. Is the lie, Locke and Boone's lie about hunting when they are excavating?

SO WHAT REMAINS FOR THE ERST OF THE SEASON IN TERMS OF SHOWS REMAINING??

i know next week is new ep and they are putting their two hour season finale up against the 2 hour season finale of American Idol but that isnt for two months from now, and I also know there will be an hour and a half episode before the finale but there is no way there is eight new episodes so we must be looking at a bunch of weeks with repeats again, huh

Archived