LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone move this OT CRAP. LOL.

I have only seen the show a few times. So when I put it on now I am lost myself so to speak.

Did the Professor fix the boat yet? Or did Gilligan screw it up again. It is so frustrating.

Can't wait for next weeks show when the Globetrotters make an appearance.

I just finished the episode and i couldn't wait to ask you guys the same question.

WTF is going on?

i think that somehow we will find out that all their lives are intertwined... remember when sawyer was in the police station as the same time as boone?

i think that somehow we will find out that all their lives are intertwined... remember when sawyer was in the police station as the same time as boone?

The Korean couple saw Jack arguing with the airline rep.

So we know indirectly or directly:

Jack :arrow: Sawyer through Jack's dad

Jack :arrow: Korean Couple.

Boone :arrow: Sawyer

Hurley :arrow: Korean Couple

Are there any I am missing?

hurley was on the TV???

damn I missed that part

who the hell is hurley, he's the only one they haven't given any info on, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

what was he doing on the TV?

During the last episode when they were getting into the Korean's couples life, they had a shot of their living room and HUrley was on the TV.

During the last episode when they were getting into the Korean's couples life, they had a shot of their living room and HUrley was on the TV.

no clue what he was doing? or why he was on?

any clue with what he was wearing or anything?

too bad i erased the ep after i watched it, was the tv they were watching in japan or korea or whatever or in australia?

no clue what he was doing? or why he was on?

any clue with what he was wearing or anything?

too bad i erased the ep after i watched it, was the tv they were watching in japan or korea or whatever or in australia?

the tv was in the flashbacks of when Jin went to visit the guy who he later beat up...the little girl was watching TV. It looked like hurley had the same t-shirt he still has on... LOL

It looked like a Chinese hard copy.

Hurley(the Fat dude) was seen in his driveway getting into a car and then holding his hand up as to say "no more pictures"

Like a "SHame on you" here in NY.

Very strange,i wish i could translate the vidoe.

Ahh What I love about this place.

Someone was willing to go back and find an old thread instead of creating a new one.

It's a thing of beauty.

Cant wait for LOST in stunning cyristal clear 48 inch widescreen High Definition picture. Should be a great episode......the shotgun will be interesting.

I'd like to watch this show, but I'm to far behind to start watching it now. Can anyone give me a synopsis? :lol:

go to the website and look up the episode guides which actually give a pretty good description of each episode, thats how I caught up but at this point it too late

btw shane you were dead ass wrong about Be Cool see my review thread

With the despicable cancellation of "Dead Like Me" on Showtime, "LOST" is simply the single BEST show on Television today.

Damn confusing and rather "Twin Peaks meets X-Files" in it's conscious vagueness, but DAMN entertaining!

F-ING REPEAT NEXT WEEK!

Great Episode...I was laughing my ass off.

Interesting things to think of.

Locke's building of the cradle can only mean impending birth around the corner.

The numbers on the hatch was a sweet touch.

The amount of things tying everyone together is killing me because I can't figure out what they mean in the end.

There's a fricken radio tower on the island and no one can get a signal out, no one's heard of the island? I can't figure out the angle....sci-fi island of experiments, ex-military island, or the never never world theory.

F-ING REPEAT NEXT WEEK!

Great Episode...I was laughing my a$$ off.

Interesting things to think of.

Locke's building of the cradle can only mean impending birth around the corner.

The numbers on the hatch was a sweet touch.

The amount of things tying everyone together is killing me because I can't figure out what they mean in the end.

There's a fricken radio tower on the island and no one can get a signal out, no one's heard of the island? I can't figure out the angle....sci-fi island of experiments, ex-military island, or the never never world theory.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOONE CAN GET A SIGNAL OUT???

dont you remember what the widow said??? her husband and the crazy were stationed in teh south pacific monitoring radio waves and heard the numbers 16 years ago, the same frequency that rosseau heard that turned her ship around and she found the tower and changed the message to a distress signal...she has been on the island 16 yeras

and check this one out.....the box company that Hurley owns is the company that Locke worked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOONE CAN GET A SIGNAL OUT???

dont you remember what the widow said??? her husband and the crazy were stationed in teh south pacific monitoring radio waves and heard the numbers 16 years ago, the same frequency that rosseau heard that turned her ship around and she found the tower and changed the message to a distress signal...she has been on the island 16 yeras

and check this one out.....the box company that Hurley owns is the company that Locke worked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SON OF A BITCH

That's what I love about that show.

I never thought about that.

Holy sh*t

Archived