Sign in to follow this  
The Gun Of Bavaria

LOST (Merged 13X)

Widmore and the crew were living and dressed like it was the 1700s. Perhaps I'm confusing his attempt to return to the island via the purchase of the Black Rock ship's log with him being on it. Still, I think the Black Rock and its crew somehow play a part in this storyline.

I dunno, Widmore saw Ben for the first time in what according to the storyline was 1977, but they were living and dressed like it was the 1700s. Also, remember seasons ago, before the timeline as we know it "may have been altered", Ben ran into Richard in the woods after running away, Ben was also dressed in 1700s ship garb.

The never aging Richard, agreed, is the linchpin in this thing. He's obviously part of the machine managing/running this island and as you nailed it, he's the one facilitating the leadership changes.

Gotta wonder just who the **** Jacob , what the "temple" is all about, and how this all ties into the ever evolving Egpytian influence that 89x nailed.....starting with how the hell Egyptian stuff ended up on the island. Please don't tell me that I'm to see a Stargate SG-1 team come through an gateway anytime soon. :lol:

I agree with that. I do not know if it is an angle that the blood of the island needs to be refreshed on occasion with new people and allows people on the island like a boat crash (Black Rock and Rosseau's party) and plane crash (Survivor's and Mr. Eko's brother). Or are the actions part of a master plan to guide the island down a certain path with a new person or because of a new person.

How did Dharma get there?

I don't think Richard is evil at all. Richard is the acting face of the controlling entity of the island. That doesn't make him a GOOD GUY though. It makes him truly one of the few people that doesn't have a bias. He acts in whatever is the best interest of the island. He doesn't seem to have "human" temptations or flaws.

How awesome was John Locke last night? Terry O'Quinn is doing a phenomenal job of showing the change in John. He's confident, he's certain, he's at peace.

The smoke monster is 100% Amit, the picture we saw even showed Anubis with him. Part of the Egyptian story is passing the tests in the House of Osiris. Anyways... yea how it got there who knows.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. :rolleyes:;) I saw Anubis and just shock my head.

Yeah, I am not saying Richard is good or evil but as you put it, does what is best for the island.

The younger versions of Widmore seemed to uphold this, but he fell victim to normal wants and needs.

Ben, especially in last night's episode, seemed to follow this 'company' line, but in the end might have gone too far in protection of the island.

Locke who I agree has nailed it. I was growing tired of him, but he has been on it this season. Locke has seen the light of the island and is for lack of a better term a convert. He has also gone the extra yard of protecting the island.

Ok, I am Lost...no pun.

When they were found by the Dharma Iniative in the 70s, Daniel saw what he thought was a younger Charlotte.

When Jack and Company arrive three years later, Sawyer said when asked if Farrady is with Dharma now, states "not anymore".

Now, he is back and it looks like it takes Miles by surprise.

What happened? I know Charlotte on her death bed said a scary man said she would die on the island and to leave and never come back. Did this cause him to get kicked off the island?

Edited by PFSIKH

Ok, I am Lost...no pun.

When they were found by the Dharma Iniative in the 70s, Daniel saw what he thought was a younger Charlotte.

When Jack and Company arrive three years later, Sawyer said when asked if Farrady is with Dharma now, states "not anymore".

Now, he is back and it looks like it takes Miles by surprise.

What happened? I know Charlotte on her death bed said a scary man said she would die on the island and to leave and never come back. Did this cause him to get kicked off the island?

Nah- He's like Cable from the X-men. He's the time traveler always trying to fix things. Perhaps he comes back with even more knowledge then he previously had.

Now I had a thought this morning. Was Miles born ON the island? Perhaps the people coming back (in the shadow of the statue) are all children of Dharma born on the island with abilities? A far fetched thought but thought I'd put it out there.

Nah- He's like Cable from the X-men. He's the time traveler always trying to fix things. Perhaps he comes back with even more knowledge then he previously had.

Now I had a thought this morning. Was Miles born ON the island? Perhaps the people coming back (in the shadow of the statue) are all children of Dharma born on the island with abilities? A far fetched thought but thought I'd put it out there.

I think he was. I thought someone said his parents had been there three years by the time he was born.

what's with this bs recap stuff? I got it the first time around.

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME?

ANOTHER recap of Lost?

TRANSLATION - ANOTHER REPEAT

What happened to No Repeats?

WHAT BULL**IT.

The only thing that recap did was make Hurley that much more annoying.

Dude, is that possible, dude? :suicide:

Sadly...it is.

My biggest fear is he will be a pivotal part of the final episode(s). Maybe even the key part. I forget the show, but the one where it ended it all being a dream. I could see something similar where Hurley chokes on a dougnut, slips into a coma and then wakes up one day and realizes he should not be such a fat ass.

Sadly...it is.

My biggest fear is he will be a pivotal part of the final episode(s). Maybe even the key part. I forget the show, but the one where it ended it all being a dream. I could see something similar where Hurley chokes on a dougnut, slips into a coma and then wakes up one day and realizes he should not be such a fat ass.

Dallas.

I'm still voting for the Kate & Juliette lesbian sandwich for the series finale.

Dallas.

I'm still voting for the Kate & Juliette lesbian sandwich for the series finale.

I think you have a better chance of finding out ted Kennedy is Jacob then that happening.

Dallas.

I'll go with this concept if Michelle Rodriguez is brought back for this scene. I see her sitting in a chair watching--and directing--the other two go at it until her desire gets the better of her.

I'll go with this concept if Michelle Rodriguez is brought back for this scene. I see her sitting in a chair watching--and directing--the other two go at it until her desire gets the better of her.

The ghost of Ana Lucia coming back with Kate, Julliette and Sun. I would buy that for a dollar.

The ghost of Ana Lucia coming back with Kate, Julliette and Sun. I would buy that for a dollar.

.........and you can take that to the bank, Senator Trent.

I had a few minutes to kill yesterday and caught a few minutes of the seige on the compound when Ben's daughter was killed.

Anyways, earlier int he episode, Kweeme blows up Claire's house when Sawyer is heading back to evacuate.

Fast forward, Ben, Sawyer, Hurley, John are holed up in Ben's house with Calire who is unconscious when she wakes up.

A little later she disappears with her Dad, Christian, into the jungle and has been only seen with him since that episode.

Then a thought came to me, could she be dead? IDK.

I've seen the film several times and did not know Juliette was in it. Thank you CJ for sharing. Who's the other chick? She's pretty hot, too. :)

I knew somebody would appreciate the post :cheers:

Not sure who she is, I never looked at her face :strip1:

I knew somebody would appreciate the post :cheers:

Not sure who she is, I never looked at her face :strip1:

The day I don't appreciate a video like that, they will be closing the lid on my coffin. And, even then, please put a copy in just in case I can still sense it in death. Not sure if you knew I was kidding about the other actress, Angelina Jolie. That was the first flick I ever saw her in. What a talent. I want to see the out takes.

So Here's How The Show Ends in May of 2010

Flight 815 lands, as scheduled, at LA International Airport. Everyone walks off and goes about their business, knowing no one else.

Flight 815 lands, as scheduled, at LA International Airport. Everyone walks off and goes about their business, knowing no one else.

I knew this was going into Bobby Ewing territory: It never happened. If J.J. Abrams ends the show this way he will go down as the biggest hack in TV history.

Probably.

Odd that that is EXACTLY what I told my wife last night. Kinda lame.

You don't think with Farraday dead, it's a lot less likely?

It could be a lot less likely but at the same time it seemed Farraday was very CERTAIN in what he was doing, he believed greatly that he had it figured out and Jack has his hands, and his mind, on Farraday's journal.

It could be a lot less likely but at the same time it seemed Farraday was very CERTAIN in what he was doing, he believed greatly that he had it figured out and Jack has his hands, and his mind, on Farraday's journal.

Farraday was also bat**** crazy.

Farraday intended to blow up the H bomb in order to contain the accident that is going to happen at the Orchid.

His mom was apparently pushing him towards this by shaping his education for this very event.

Then why after learning she would kill him (assuming he is dead); wouldn't she warn him to not come charging into the camp in 1977 with a gun because I am going to shoot you. I think his death is a part of the plan.

I am wondering if in the end if it is going to be similar to the movie the Butterfly Effect. They are trying to change the past to make things better and potentially making it worse. In the end. they will learn that there is no perfect solution and those two old bodies will be two survivors that carry out the ultimate plan.

Farraday's mother in her early dealings with Desmond (convince him to let Penny go) appears to have lived that time line several times. Daniel thought avoiding the plane crash was the event. His mother thinks it is tied to Desmond's action(s).

if they land as normal.. other things wouldnt happen.. desmond wouldnt be reunited with penny. ( by the way could penny and daniel be twins? penny raised by charles and daniel raised be eloise?

rose would die of cancer

john would still be paralyzxed

kate would go to jail

claire would give birth and give the baby to the couple in LA

ana lucia

boone

mr. eko

boone's sisteer ( whose name i cant remember)

will all be alive...

it would be a lame ending

if they land as normal.. other things wouldnt happen.. desmond wouldnt be reunited with penny. ( by the way could penny and daniel be twins? penny raised by charles and daniel raised be eloise?

rose would die of cancer

john would still be paralyzxed

kate would go to jail

claire would give birth and give the baby to the couple in LA

ana lucia

boone

mr. eko

boone's sisteer ( whose name i cant remember)

will all be alive...

it would be a lame ending

I just can't believe JJ and the crew would want that. if anything, they threw this Easter Egg in there to make us believe just that.

I'm still pulling for the Juliette, Kate & Sun 3-way lesbian tongue fest. :fighting0002:

OK - And this storyline is going where?

War.

One of the underlying themes has always been and is still relevant: trying to avoid a 'war' between........?????........among......???????.......the Others.

The war could be between:

Groups wanting reset things (i.e. Jack) and Groups not wanting to change things (i.e. Kate). I think this could be a theme for a portion of Season 6, but more of a smoke screen for........

A Civil War among the Others (Richard/Ben vs Locke w/Eloise and Widmore). Ben's comment (i.e. John is proven to be difficult) to Richard at the end would make this possible. I also got the feeling that Ben and Richard are also trying to change protect some future/past event by using/guiding Locke. Maybe, Locke is seen as the problem and solution by both parties.

My question is what does Locke now know? He had Richard tell him, "he must die" in order to bring everyone back. This suggests he has 'traveled' this time line (and failed) before and is making a correction to help aid him. Like Farraday did with Desmond and his mum did with her note in the book.

Ultimately, I see Locke as an instrument to 'fix' the island. Who or what told Locke to kill Jacob is my question. Has Ben ever seen or acknowledged Christian?

WTF??

Good vs Evil..devil vs jesus?

WTF????

jacob = jesus,,and the lostees now disciples to spread the word????

Edited by SouthernJet

WTF??

Good vs Evil..devil vs jesus?

WTF????

jacob = jesus,,and the lostees now disciples to spread the word????

Do you think it is that simple?

Or two brothers, enemies in a contest?

Did he bring Locke back to life?

Edited by PFSIKH

Do you think it is that simple?

Or two brothers in a contest?

Did he bring Locke back to life?

its more than brought back to life,,it wasnt locke in lockes body,,it wa sIMHO the guy on beach with jacob ion opening scene..he used lockes likeness cause he knew a 'locke' looking person could get trust and llegiance to accomplish his goals..i think the 'rules' bewtween these two say they cant harm each other, but have to convince someone else to do thier bidding,,

its more than brought back to life,,it wasnt locke in lockes body,,it wa sIMHO the guy on beach with jacob ion opening scene..he used lockes likeness cause he knew a 'locke' looking person could get trust and llegiance to accomplish his goals..i think the 'rules' bewtween these two say they cant harm each other, but have to convince someone else to do thier bidding,,

My bad I should have been clearer.

I am talking when Jacob visited Locke after his dad pushed him out the window. Locke looked dead on the ground, Jacob touched him and Locke drew in a breath.

Kate, Locke, Sayid and Hurley he clearly had an effect on shaping their future. Why?

Jin/Sun and Jack, not so much.

So the hanging plots are:

Whose eye opens at the end of the show?

Does Juliette live?

(Score one for us if she appears nekid next season like Desmond) :P

What do they mean by "new destiny"?