LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG!!!!! :shock: i just checked my Tivo and it didnt record last weeks episode!!!! OY!!!

please please please someone give me a synopsis!!!!

I think this is close enough.

:)

The French woman -- Danielle Rousseau (guest-star Mira Furlan)--- shocks the survivors by showing up to the camp with a dire warning about "the others" who are on the island. Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing. Danielle takes Jack, Locke, Kate, Hurley, and Arzt on a trek to the Black Rock. However, once they reach the "Dark Territory", Arzt (who had previously gone back to camp) came running with the real Beast hot on his heels.

Fortunately, Locke's calm demeanor seemed to ease the "security system," as Danielle calls it, and it headed in the other direction. They eventually reached the Black Rock, which turns out to be a wooden ship. Also, black smoke was an ominous sign as the raft set sail after an accidental dely from Sawyer. Jin and Sun make up, and Walt decides to give the dog Vincent to Shannon since there was not room on the boat. The remaining 40 survivors plan to hide in the Hatch in anticipation of "the others."

OMG!!!!! :shock: i just checked my Tivo and it didnt record last weeks episode!!!! OY!!!

please please please someone give me a synopsis!!!!

The French woman -- Danielle Rousseau (guest-star Mira Furlan)--- shocks the survivors by showing up to the camp with a dire warning about "the others" who are on the island. Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing. Danielle takes Jack, Locke, Kate, Hurley, and Arzt on a trek to the Black Rock. However, once they reach the "Dark Territory", Arzt (who had previously gone back to camp) came running with the real Beast hot on his heels.

Fortunately, Locke's calm demeanor seemed to ease the "security system," as Danielle calls it, and it headed in the other direction. They eventually reached the Black Rock, which turns out to be a wooden ship. Also, black smoke was an ominous sign as the raft set sail after an accidental dely from Sawyer. Jin and Sun make up, and Walt decides to give the dog Vincent to Shannon since there was not room on the boat. The remaining 40 survivors plan to hide in the Hatch in anticipation of "the others."

thanks sooo much JFBM!!!! you are the best! :D

thanks sooo much JFBM!!!! you are the best! :D

YEAH RIGHT YOU'LL BE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL GIRL!!!

LOL... i do love AI . BO rocks!!!! but i am still at school... banquet just got over...wont get home in time for the start of either... ;)

finale was amazing from a-z, will discuss more in the morning but I'm very satisfied with how it turned out

one of the best finales i've ever seen

Awesome!!

I was very impressed with this finale....right before that dude blew up i was saying to my wife " oh please god kill off this annoying fat bastid!!!" Then out of nowhere...BOOM!!!

I should have asked for cash :roll:

Awesome!!

I was very impressed with this finale....right before that dude blew up i was saying to my wife " oh please god kill off this annoying fat bastid!!!" Then out of nowhere...BOOM!!!

I should have asked for cash :roll:

that was funny as hell when he blew up...be very very careful..BOOOOOOM...lol..

i thought the boat scenes were pretty good,when they hit the log and utter came off and then when the WACKO's took the kid...i was alittle pissed that it took 3/4 of the show to get the dynamite ..HURLEY is a funny bastard.lol

Couple questions about the show:

1) After months on the island, why do the guys just have 5 O'Clock shadow beards?

2) Where do they get all the drinking water?

3) Where do they get so many changes of different clothes?

4) Where did they get the fuel to have perfect torches going all the time?

5) Why is Hurly still so fat?

Couple questions about the show:

1) After months on the island, why do the guys just have 5 O'Clock shadow beards?

2) Where do they get all the drinking water?

3) Where do they get so many changes of different clothes?

4) Where did they get the fuel to have perfect torches going all the time?

5) Why is Hurly still so fat?

1) Plane Crash debris.

2) At the cave in the middle of the island.

3) Um...Dead People

4) ????????

5) Um...Dead People

i thought this was 30 minutes of material milked for 2 hours,,,dissapointed in finale. again too little info divulged. a freakin ladder and a hole, big disclosure,,

this show is OK, but it cant put a patch on 24's ass as far as great show. and by the way, Losts main writer has lefyt the show to join the writing cast of 24.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=0&id=30738

ok just finished watching it... Hurley continues to be my favorite character... everybody check out the numbers on the hatch... the same numbers as his lottery ticket... also an 815 .... also 23 was the gate number and 23,000 the number of $$ the guy got for turning in kate...aslo one of hurley's number....

.. did anyone else notice that the ladder seemed to stop but the hole went on and on...

what the hell is that puff of smoke monster that got locke???

september is a long way away

i thought this was 30 minutes of material milked for 2 hours,,,dissapointed in finale. again too little info divulged. a freakin ladder and a hole, big disclosure,,

this show is OK, but it cant put a patch on 24's a$$ as far as great show. and by the way, Losts main writer has lefyt the show to join the writing cast of 24.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=0&id=30738

This season of 24 sucked ass beyond belief. Easily the WORST season of them all.

This season of 24 sucked a$$ beyond belief. Easily the WORST season of them all.

Agree.

What was the point of having Mirwan die before realizing his plot was foiled. It did not allow Jack the ability to go boo-yah in Mirwan's face. :mrgreen:

Seriously, with Jack riding off into the sunset, isn't it going to be hard to continue the show? One thing I did not like at the beginning of the season was all the new characters. I hope 24 goes out on a reasonably good level.

Archived