LOST (Merged 13X)

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok i just watched!!! what an episode!!!! sucks if shannon dies...

it will be interesting if they can get the audience as involved in the "tail-ies" as the first set of characters... such an interesting concept!

great show!!!

Great episode but how are they going to kill the hottest chick on the show off? I'll boycot. Not really, but damn it. Also next week it said it was an "extended" episode so maybe they'll still have the regulars in there but show what's up with the other survivors too.

He speaks backwards - you can't tell during the show. Fans record it digitally & play it backwards to hear what was said.

Here's a link to Walt in the tent. They play the scene forwards, then immediately backwards

Great episode but how are they going to kill the hottest chick on the show off? I'll boycot. Not really, but damn it. Also next week it said it was an "extended" episode so maybe they'll still have the regulars in there but show what's up with the other survivors too.

just to give a minor spoiler they have stated that next week's episode will be a completely different way of storytelling from previous episodes of Lost and will not have any of the regulars in the episode it will strictly be the tailies story of their 48 days on the island and then I assume we will go back to teh gunshot in the woods

Ok, I am hanging in Iraq waiting for a care package from my wife with the episodes of Lost that I have missed since I left civilization.

I get the package and find three DVDs labeled with Lost episodes.

I pop all three and all three are blank.

Now, my wife says she checked the DVDs to ensure she labeled them correctly. However, when I lock at them they are read as being unformatted.

Does anyone have any clues? Or possible fixes?

I am thinking I am going to have to wait and buy Season 2 DVDs.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I listened to the official Podcast yesterday and Damon & Carlton (show's creators & main writers) said that we learn something significant about the monster tonight, and it's Eko's backstory...

For those that are late-comers, it's a catch-you-up on Season 2 clip show from 8 to 9.

Enjoy tonight & we'll review it tomorrow!!

I've got to admit. Lost has damn near "lost" me as a viewer. These long drug out breaks are ridiculous and the show hasn't even been that good as of late. This one better be one of the best yet or I might lose interest all together.

These long drug out breaks are ridiculous

They talked about that in the Podcast, they mentioned they didn't like what the network did last year with 2 weeks on, 2 wks off, etc, so though the length of the breaks sucks, there should be more continuous new episode for the rest of the season...

the problem with the show is not content but the annoying breaks. Im not talking about them long commercials im talking about the repeats. The combination of the two makes the whole thing torture.

if i could get every eps, i could watch em on night after night for hours and love it. thats how i watched the whole first season, in a week.. I t was glorious, this is killing me.

the eps was good, but it answered so little. alls i know after 3 weeks is what the creature looks like and eekos story..

\

wierd though, that plane being there....i have no idea what is going on i see no connections

I bought the 1st Season Of Lost on DVD. Guess I should go back and watch it before it is too late.

Is it worth the time investment?

it is by far the best show on TV. the dvd is even better than the show b/c there are not breaks or commercials to break the pace. you can also watch consecutive episodes. at first, you never think you will get through all 20+ episodes, by the time it's over you wish there were 20 more.

• 2 months later...

Archived