Sign in to follow this  
The Gun Of Bavaria

LOST (Merged 13X)

great episode.....i knew locke was gonna get his legs caught...it was too obvious....

next week looks good too....i guess those bad luck numbers start taking affect on him next week

great episode.....i knew locke was gonna get his legs caught...it was too obvious....

next week looks good too....i guess those bad luck numbers start taking affect on him next week

Man, they better not kill Hurley off. The show just wouldn't be the same without dude.

haha..looks like hes about to fall off the cliff...i know for sure NO ONE is gonna catch him from falling...LOL

Man, they better not kill Hurley off. The show just wouldn't be the same without dude.

haha..looks like hes about to fall off the cliff...i know for sure NO ONE is gonna catch him from falling...LOL

Since his bad luck never seems to affect him directly, I bet he falls off and that annoying bitch with the "boiby" breaks his fall.

Since his bad luck never seems to affect him directly, I bet he falls off and that annoying bitch with the "boiby" breaks his fall.

I hate "Claah" almost as much as I hate "Chahlee." Would love to see her get squashed by Hurley.

I hate "Claah" almost as much as I hate "Chahlee." Would love to see her get squashed by Hurley.

I actually kind of like Charlie. Partly because he is starting to become an a-hole but mostly because he was a hobbit.

I actually kind of like Charlie. Partly because he is starting to become an a-hole but mostly because he was a hobbit.

Don't get me wrong; he was a great Hobbit. I just can't stand his character in LOST.

youre just jealous cause he has the DRUGS...:P

i cant take that fat bastard anymore...i was hoping he was gonna jump off the cliff....

interesting episode though...cool that the blonde chick is from the same mental hospital as hurly....

im thinking the whole island is from the same mental hopistal...they were on a mental patient vacation and the plane crashed....they all seem to have some crazy issues....

i cant take that fat bastard anymore...i was hoping he was gonna jump off the cliff....

interesting episode though...cool that the blonde chick is from the same mental hospital as hurly....

im thinking the whole island is from the same mental hopistal...they were on a mental patient vacation and the plane crashed....they all seem to have some crazy issues....

I didn' take it as she was a patient in the same hospital. I took it as "Dave" was right and everyone on the island was just in Hurley's head. That would be a really disappointing direction for this show to go in IMO. I am starting to like Hurley though. I was laughing my a$$ off when he beat the crap out of Sawyer. That was good stuff.

GOB's KILL LIST

1. Hurley

2. Chaaaaaaaaaarrrrrlllllleeeeeeeee

3. Claaaaaaaaaiiiirrrreeee

Hurley is useless and just plain disgusting.

Hurley's the best character on the show.

ALK, she was in the same room with him at the end...taking drugs too...

when hurley was getting his picture takin...

I didn' take it as she was a patient in the same hospital. I took it as "Dave" was right and everyone on the island was just in Hurley's head. That would be a really disappointing direction for this show to go in IMO. I am starting to like Hurley though. I was laughing my a$$ off when he beat the crap out of Sawyer. That was good stuff.

I don't think the show producers even know what the end of all this is. I think they are toying around until they figure out some grand scheme. I can't even watch anymore since it is just dragging on and on.

I don't think the show producers even know what the end of all this is. I think they are toying around until they figure out some grand scheme. I can't even watch anymore since it is just dragging on and on.

That's the problem with these style shows. You can't make a show in which the setting is a complete mystery and expect to drag it our for 7 years. People want to know, but when they know, you no longer have the allure of the show's original idea.

That's the problem with these style shows. You can't make a show in which the setting is a complete mystery and expect to drag it our for 7 years. People want to know, but when they know, you no longer have the allure of the show's original idea.

Exactly what happened to the X-Files

ALK, she was in the same room with him at the end...taking drugs too...

when hurley was getting his picture takin...

Does that matter? "Dave" was in the same room with Hurley too until the dude took a picture of the two together.

Does that matter? "Dave" was in the same room with Hurley too until the dude took a picture of the two together.

good point...but the nurse said her name.....

good point...but the nurse said her name.....

Hmmmmm...I guess I completely missed that part. I don't have any idea what to make of this show.

me either...its starting to piss me off...lol

Hmmmmm...I guess I completely missed that part. I don't have any idea what to make of this show.

I just hope that when its all said and done, that girl being in the same mental hospital is somehow a little bit significant, and they didn't just waste a whole episode just to reveal it. Other than two conversations with the guy they're holding in the cell and everyone fiending over that supply drop nothing else really happened.

hey douchey, of course it matters

Who all watched tonight's episode? I'm not going to say anything so I don't spoil it for anyone else. Okay, maybe one thing....

WOW!!!!

zoolander-8.jpg

Back by not so popular demand!!

About time Jacobim Mugatu made his triumphiant return to JN/Alk's sig!

Couple things:

Is Michael being blackmailed, brainwashed or does he have the 'sickness'?

Does anybody now think that Claire is Jacks sister?

Nothing better happen to Eko next week.

Notice it was the 2 cast member busted for drunk driving that got it.

Don't drink and drive.

great episode.....NEVER thought michael would do that....

i think he's brainwashed or sick....

next week looks really good...

The best ep the show has ever had. Bar none!