My Space?

stormshadow19

We're all a community, right? And, it's been talked about on here, before, but no one really linked it. So... cause I'm a loser, I'm bored, it's a Saturday, and it's the Lounge... here's MySpace!

Er... my MySpace... yeah...

http://www.myspace.com/stormshadow19

Come! See the loser that is I! Woo! :Lame:

Oh, and uh... if you want, link to your's. We'll make a community thing over there, or something. Be a loser with me!

:lol: Nah. But smiling is something I just do not do with pictures.

I hate pictures too. The only good pictures I take are when they catch me off guard. If I know it's coming, I wind up looking like a freakin' drug addict.

We're all a community, right? And, it's been talked about on here, before, but no one really linked it. So... cause I'm a loser, I'm bored, it's a Saturday, and it's the Lounge... here's MySpace!

Er... my MySpace... yeah...

http://www.myspace.com/stormshadow19

Come! See the loser that is I! Woo! :Lame:

Oh, and uh... if you want, link to your's. We'll make a community thing over there, or something. Be a loser with me!

your a Q T pie :wink:

I went to a meeting conducted by our town cops and they said that My Space is not a good thing for the students to be a part of. They really presented some scary stories that have occurred in and around our county, which is usually very safe!!!!! SCARY!!!!

Doesn't shock me in the least. Not at all...

But, for me... being 24 and all, and not really looking to meet anyone on my list, I'm good with it. Most of the people on my list are either people I went to or go to school with, or friends I've had for the better part of this decade. They've gotten me into plenty of trouble! :lol:

The world is conforming to MySpace! It's all about being an internet loser! Maxx... join the darkside... :mrgreen:

Or not, whatever. It'd be a cool place to pimp JN. We could make a JN group! Oh snap! :lol:

I'm down.

SS, I'll be requesting you soon. :wink:

Troll / Blackout, I've sent you both a friend request and a request to join the JetNation group I created. (I'm Mangini Mania 2006 in the Yankees ski hat / hoody).

Storm / Smizz, sent you requests to join the group as well!

The world is conforming to MySpace! It's all about being an internet loser! Maxx... join the darkside... :mrgreen:

I have my space. It is called JetNation.com!

BTW we get an insane amount of hits each month coming from links on myspace.com. I don't know who has linked us there but thank you!

Archived