***OFFICIAL 2018 PRESEASON OPENER GAME THREAD GET UP*****

T0mShane

6 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

image.jpg

i already grilled a led a cut of swordfish with a Lemon Tarragon sauce and this is for my neighbors who eat red meat - I gave it up :

NY Strip steak with sea salt 

skirt steak with sweet Maui onion dry rub

skirt steak with Argentine dry rub which is parsley , garlic, some chili pepper, olive oil, etc. over pecan wood fire 

Dude that Argentine rub sounds pretty good.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate my dick. Thought I get to watch Game in peace . Stupid grown boy sperms inviting friends over. I complain and all Mrs Crusher says is, “you should be happy they still want to be around you.” Nothing to do with me. Free food, free beer, free booze and relatively pleasant ambience. When does damn college start again?  You think for all that money they would prevent this sh*t from happening. 

current address please?

17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I hope just your area lol..though I think I pick up CBS so I should be fine anyway.

I didn't think I was able to watch it for a second. So, I'm happy now at least I can still watch the game haha.

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate my dick. Thought I get to watch Game in peace . Stupid grown boy sperms inviting friends over. I complain and all Mrs Crusher says is, “you should be happy they still want to be around you.” Nothing to do with me. Free food, free beer, free booze and relatively pleasant ambience. When does damn college start again?  You think for all that money they would prevent this sh*t from happening. 

For the first 3 sentences, I thought you were talking about a 4 hour erection that wouldn't go away.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Enjoy folks.  It's my youngest boys 1st Birthday today so I gotta put in some family time during the game.

Gonna record and watch in a completely silent house after they all go to bed.  

1st birthday's are a celebration for the parents. Congrats on surviving. 

I say you should treat yourself to some Jets football. 

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s your remedy: sit on the couch with a bowl of mint ice cream. On the television, run a BBC YouTube of coyotes ******* in the wild, on a loop. Slowly eat the ice cream. At 730, when the game comes on, tell the kids that you want to watch the coyotes “until they’re done.” Stretch this out to 7:38, 7:40 or so. When the loop ends, put the ice cream down, shut the TV off, and ask the kids if they’ve accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. Go around the room. Don’t turn the TV on until each of them gives you an answer. If any of them hedges, hit the table and scream, “my ice cream is melting!” 

I only see one problem with your scenario. 

From everything I've read about Crusher on this board there's no freakin way a bowl of ice cream is lasting him 8 to 10 minutes. Better make it a 1/2 gallon. 

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Games don't matter. Don't need to put on a show. Just need Darnold to look ready or close to it 

Speak for yourself. I, personally, would like to see Jamal and Darron lead an Irish dance at midfield.

10 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

As long as my stream doesn't get messed up, should be a fun 3hrs. Being out of market with no cable makes watching Jets games tough. 

So pumped for the game. Hoping to see a big run by Cannon, some solid QB play by all 3 QB's, and a sack by Leo. 

FYI...Eric Allen said the game will be streamed on the Jets site.

Archived