***OFFICIAL 2018 PRESEASON OPENER GAME THREAD GET UP*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun is behind a bunch of clouds and looks like it may be cloudy until dawn.

results in a pleasantly warm evening for the game without the horrid humidity we've had in the city the past 5 weeks.

Ended up with a Growler of Blue Point Summer Ale. Cars are starting to trickle in 

3 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Took nearly an hour to get from the UWS, but finally made it here!

Let the dawn of a NEW ERA BEGIN!!!!!!!!

image.jpeg

There’s no way you live on the UWS and can only afford those dirtbag squash sneakers and that ratty Ace Hardware $29 grill. That’s straight-up Staten Island sh*t there, homeboy. 

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There’s no way you live on the UWS and can only afford those dirtbag squash sneakers and that ratty Ace Hardware $29 grill. That’s straight-up Staten Island sh*t there, homeboy. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've had these "ratty" Adidas since my inaugural 2009 STH year and have worn them to EVERY game. With the the $$$ saved on sneakers I apply it to private vistas like these in Kauai, Hawaii

image.jpeg

Raised in the Bronx. Reside on property I own in Manhattan. 

Anything else Son?

now play nice Tommy boy and enjoy the game.:D

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:
1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Question: are the preseason games being shown on NFLN live? Or do I have to wait for the truncated version later in the weekend, and find an illegal online broadcast to watch this sh*t tonight?

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

NFLN. 

Is the game on in Jacksonville?

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've had these "ratty" Adidas since my inaugural 2009 STH year and have worn them to EVERY game. With the the $$$ saved on sneakers I apply it to private vistas like these in Kuaii 

image.jpeg

Raised in the Bronx. Reside on property I own in Mamhattan. 

Anything else Son?

now play nice Tommy boy and enjoy the game.

Yeah, sorry bro. Nobody hangs onto sneakers like that for nine years unless they were overrun by a glacier during the Paleolithic era. 

Archived