***OFFICIAL 2018 PRESEASON OPENER GAME THREAD GET UP*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

YOU TAKE THOSE CURSES OFF YOUR FEET AND THROW THEM IN THE TRASH OUTSIDE OF METLIFE RIGHT NOW!

DO NOT BRING THEM ANYWHERE NEAR DARNOLD!

18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, this is why Todd Bowles punts the ball on 1st down.

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, sorry bro. Nobody hangs onto sneakers like that for nine years unless they were overrun by a glacier during the Paleolithic era. 

LOL!!!

Gentlemen, Duly Noted.

Perhaps it IS TIME to start a new era with some new Kelly Green kicks.

i appreciate your enlightening me on the social faux pas. Lol.

I hate my dick. Thought I get to watch Game in peace . Stupid grown boy sperms inviting friends over. I complain and all Mrs Crusher says is, “you should be happy they still want to be around you.” Nothing to do with me. Free food, free beer, free booze and relatively pleasant ambience. When does damn college start again?  You think for all that money they would prevent this shit from happening. 

47 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yep. It’s a national game. Everyone will get to see it as long as you tune into NFLN.

Its saying on NFLN that the game is being replaced by a taped telecast of last night's Browns vs Giants game. So, not sure what network its going to be on now.

2 minutes ago, K Clue said:

Its saying on NFLN that the game is being replaced by a taped telecast of last night's Browns vs Giants game. So, not sure what network its going to be on now.

No no no no no you better be wrong!????

my tv  still says Falcons/Jets they cant do this to me.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate my dick. Thought I get to watch Game in peace . Stupid grown boy sperms inviting friends over. I complain and all Mrs Crusher says is, “you should be happy they still want to be around you.” Nothing to do with me. Free food, free beer, free booze and relatively pleasant ambience. When does damn college start again?  You think for all that money they would prevent this sh*t from happening. 

Here’s your remedy: sit on the couch with a bowl of mint ice cream. On the television, run a BBC YouTube of coyotes ******* in the wild, on a loop. Slowly eat the ice cream. At 730, when the game comes on, tell the kids that you want to watch the coyotes “until they’re done.” Stretch this out to 7:38, 7:40 or so. When the loop ends, put the ice cream down, shut the TV off, and ask the kids if they’ve accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. Go around the room. Don’t turn the TV on until each of them gives you an answer. If any of them hedges, hit the table and scream, “my ice cream is melting!” 

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

So I just got done watching the Will Cain show and he proceeds to suck Baker Mayfield off the entire time and then he asks who has the better career Barkley Mayfield or Darnold? He says obviously Baker Mayfield then allows a caller to answer the question, the caller says  obviously Sam Darnold because of his physical stature and Will Cain proceeds to scold him and try to make him feel stupid afterwards, now I agree the caller could of been more articulate with his answer but damn...he was just being an A-hole because the kid picked Sam. he then plays a Sam Darnold interview with Darnold talking about how confident he feels and Will does nothing but make fun of his California accent and gets his cameramen to say the word button like Californian for 7 minutes, he didn’t even cover Darnold’s chances of playing good, he just made a whole joke out of him.

useta be will cainT.   dropped the t. phukker

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

No no no no no you better be wrong!????

my tv  still says Falcons/Jets they cant do this to me.

It says it on the top of my tv screen lol. Maybe it's just my area then? Because it's going to be on CBS for me now. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s your remedy: sit on the couch with a bowl of mint ice cream. On the television, run a BBC YouTube of coyotes ******* in the wild, on a loop. Slowly eat the ice cream. At 730, when the game comes on, tell the kids that you want to watch the coyotes “until they’re done.” Stretch this out to 7:38, 7:40 or so. When the loop ends, put the ice cream down, shut the TV off, and ask the kids if they’ve accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. Go around the room. Don’t turn the TV on until each of them gives you an answer. If any of them hedges, hit the table and scream, “my ice cream is melting!” 

Tried that last time. Nothing changed except I had to get the rabies shot protocol. 

36 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

What're you makin'?

image.jpg

i already grilled a led a cut of swordfish with a Lemon Tarragon sauce and this is for my neighbors who eat red meat - I gave it up :

NY Strip steak with sea salt 

skirt steak with sweet Maui onion dry rub

skirt steak with Argentine dry rub which is parsley , garlic, some chili pepper, olive oil, etc. over pecan wood fire 

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Why mint?....no love for salted caramel?

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I hate my dick. Thought I get to watch Game in peace . Stupid grown boy sperms inviting friends over. I complain and all Mrs Crusher says is, “you should be happy they still want to be around you.” Nothing to do with me. Free food, free beer, free booze and relatively pleasant ambience. When does damn college start again?  You think for all that money they would prevent this sh*t from happening. 

I’m in

Archived