Josh Rosen the One Who Got Away?????

Charlie Brown

Some of us loved Josh Rosen and those of us who did know he just got on the field just now.....

How'd he look?

Rosen was a little nervous to me, went 3 and out but I really believe that he will be special.

However now I am a Sam I Am junkie but still wish Rosen the best.. :) 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Some of us loved Josh Rosen and those of us who did know he just got on the field just now.....

How'd he look?

Rosen was a little nervous to me, went 3 and out but I really believe that he will be special.

Sounds like you are a “ Rosen junkie “? are you going to post about every bad games he has, or just the good ones ?!??

5 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Sounds like you are a “ Rosen junkie “? are you going to post about every bad games he has, or just the good ones ?!??

Neither, just passing the time while watching the game.  I think Rosen will be nice but I am so happy we have Darnold!

I think everyone knows where I standed with Rosen, pre-draft. I was the biggest Rosen fan on this board and I still think he will be special. He’ll be absolutely surgical if given time....except that particular OL isn’t going to give him much time so let’s see what he can do.

Ultimately.. Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield and Sam Darnold all have a chance to be the top 3 QB’s in this class.. do not ask me the order because I have no idea.

But I do hope to god that Darnold turns out to be. Darnold is my favorite NFL player at this point and it’s just the day after the first preseason game.

Rosen almost picked, DB drops it, comes back with a gorgeous pass that's dropped by Christian Kirk.  Then gets sacked. It's like watching UCLA games all over again.  Cards backups not helping the kid out at all.

1 minute ago, jetrider said:

Just as I expected against a pro pass rush he looks like J.P Losman

me and you argued about Rosen all night once.? I don’t think he’s JP Losman after a few plays...

Ironcially, I thought the Bills drafted Losman all over again with Allen. Time will tell.

52 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

How'd he look?

I liked Rosen and Darnold, would preferred Darnold if given a choice but assumed he was going 1st.  Would have hated Mayfield or Allen over Rosen though

12 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Hah

Darnold laughs at him. Laughs from his mountain.

And there shall be a flood, and Sam Darnold shall build a boat...

...And Josh Rosen will not be allowed on!

For no challenger to Sam's throne can exist during the Reign of the Redheaded One!

And Sam Darnold shall make daily checks in the penguin pen...

... to make sure that Baker Mayfield hides not amongst them.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And there shall be a flood, and Sam Darnold shall build a boat...

...And Josh Rosen will not be allowed on!

For no challenger to Sam's throne can exist during the Reign of the Redheaded One!

And Sam Darnold shall make daily checks in the penguin pen...

... to make sure that Baker Mayfield hides not amongst them.

“Josh Rosen, what is best in life?”

”Ehhh, eeee...to have ass-eyes and crumble in the face of pressure?”

”WRONG!!”

”Sam Darnold, what is best in life?”

”To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!”

”Yes! That is good!”

Archived