Jets Training Camp - 8/12

Patriot Killa

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like the Jets' Defense has some more attitude this year.

Hmmmm.  . . . . I WONDER if a certain 

LEADER OF MEN

has anything to do with this Change in Culture and Attitude occurring in Florham Park?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpuw4vwhbm-VlrAa7IKlE

:D

5 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Seems like the Jets' Defense has some more attitude this year.

Hmmmm.  . . . . I WONDER if a certain 

LEADER OF MEN

has anything to do with this Change in Culture and Attitude occurring in Florham Park?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpuw4vwhbm-VlrAa7IKlE

:D

Instigating fights at a training camp scrimmage would certainly fit into his philosophy of leadership.

6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Instigating fights at a training camp scrimmage would certainly fit into his philosophy of leadership.

What's wrong with that? Some people can't take trash talk and lose their sh*t over it-- if he's getting in the head of the other team, that's their problem, and it isn't a bad problem for us.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

These joint practices should be BANNED by the NFL 

If these bums could be professional(I know I’m asking for too much), playing against another team could be the best type of practice. Too many idiots in the NFL including the JETS that can’t take advantage of what could be a great opportunity. Crappy weak coaches can’t control their players or their players don’t respect them. Inmates running the asylum. F em all. 

Just now, MDL_JET said:

Bowles better send a message for the rest of the week. I get fights happen but can’t continue. 

Agreed. They're going to happen but they are cutting into valuable practice time. 

4 minutes ago, flgreen said:

More interesting then this practice

Dennis Waszak Jr. Retweeted

The #Eagles are signing QB Christian Hackenberg, source said. Not a reflection on health of Wentz/Foles or anything else — just a chance to try developing another QB with talent, as they have with Nate Sudfeld.

Well then Philly... I'm afraid I've got some bad news...

20 minutes ago, flgreen said:

More interesting then this practice

Dennis Waszak Jr. Retweeted

The #Eagles are signing QB Christian Hackenberg, source said. Not a reflection on health of Wentz/Foles or anything else — just a chance to try developing another QB with talent, as they have with Nate Sudfeld.

Guess we will still get to see Hack in our last preseason game then...

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Becht as a player = eh

Becht as a jet homer announcer = excellent

I was so surprised when I was listening. I was like who the hell is this, this is great.

Such a big difference from Buttle, lol.

Archived