Jets Training Camp - 8/12

Patriot Killa

I believe we're the 3rd team the Redskins have done joint practices with under Jay Gruden, and the 3rd team they have instigated fights with.  A year or two ago they went at it with the Texans and it was the same damn thing.  They've spent the entire off-season jawing about Terrelle Pryor (and Kirk Cousins) like a jilted ex-girlfriend.  Gruden should get his team's sh*t together or stop doing these practices.  It helps no one to fight for 45 minutes of an hour and a half practice because your team is still assblasted that a free agent left.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

I was so surprised when I was listening. I was like who the hell is this, this is great.

Such a big difference from Buttle, lol.

Comprehension of the English Language, its Vocabulary, and proper Grammar can go a looooooong way for a person who's job it is to EXPLAIN & Commemt on a live - action event to an audience. 

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I believe we're the 3rd team the Redskins have done joint practices with under Jay Gruden, and the 3rd team they have instigated fights with.  A year or two ago they went at it with the Texans and it was the same damn thing.  They've spent the entire off-season jawing about Terrelle Pryor (and Kirk Cousins) like a jilted ex-girlfriend.  Gruden should get his team's sh*t together or stop doing these practices.  It helps no one to fight for 45 minutes of an hour and a half practice because your team is still assblasted that a free agent left.

I still don't understand why they were mad at Pryor; because he was making one handed catches in practice? So f'n what? I am ignorant in saying this but they seem like douchebags. 

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Ouch... Whats worse is that people on twitter are all butt hurt that he said it.

He doesn’t need to say it. A professional wouldn’t. I’d loved to know if Cimini has any kids and if they play sports. 

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

I still don't understand why they were mad at Pryor; because he was making one handed catches in practice? So f'n what? I am ignorant in saying this but they seem like douchebags. 

Pretty much.  Obviously it didn't matter enough for people to call him out when he was on the team doing it.  That's typically what happens though when you have players who have the maturity of 5th graders who roast their friends, but scream, cry, and tattle when they get it flipped back on them.

The way they went after Pryor wasn't even "all in good fun" ribbing.  They genuinely sounded like they were going to take shots at him for catching 1-handed in practice.  That's not football.  That's just being dirty, brown, assholes.

11 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Maybe this wakes him up and gets him going. 

Why would "cheap-shotting" a player wake him up?

If I were Bowles the only place he'd get going to is the Port Authority bulding for a bus ticket home.  Guy has stunk up camp so far

8 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Why would "cheap-shotting" a player wake him up?

If I were Bowles the only place he'd get going to is the Port Authority bulding for a bus ticket home.  Guy has stunk up camp so far

I'm all for sticking up for our guys, but I agree.  It kinda reminds me of Kyle Wilson wagging his finger after a QB missed the Wide Receiver that burned him for, what should have been, a 25+ yard gainer.  Not impressive, totally pathetic.  Garcia can actually hurt someone by doing what he did too.

In my personal opinion, Garcia should be cut. He has sucked on the field and now he’s being a burden on top of it. 

Bowles needs to cut him and make a statement. I understand sticking up for our guys but the tweet didn’t seem like it complimented that context.

PS. We are trying to get guys ready for the ******* season. This crap better be dead and gone by tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

In my personal opinion, Garcia should be cut. He has sucked on the field and now he’s being a burden on top of it. 

Bowles needs to cut him and make a statement. I understand sticking up for our guys but the tweet didn’t seem like it complimented that context.

PS. We are trying to get guys ready for the ******* season. This crap better be dead and gone by tomorrow.

Agree a JAG like Garcia can be easily replaced. 

6 hours ago, dbatesman said:

While we're at it, there's no way "Chip Brierre" is a real name.

*enters narrative voice*

Up next on 60 minutes: a beat reporter placed in the witness protection program doesn’t let his sketchy past fog his everlasting passion to report news from a sh*tty second rate football organization. Find out the lengths one must go to find his way back on...the beat.

9 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Sounds like a player on the Redskins got hurt on a late hit by the jets causing one of the multiple brawls. Morgan Moses (the injured player) who had offseason ankle surgery, was clutching his knee. 

I have seen reports that it was Trumaine Johnson who hit Moses after a play.  Skins calling it a cheap shot.  Moses is fine and might practice tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Sounds like a player on the Redskins got hurt on a late hit by the jets causing one of the multiple brawls. Morgan Moses (the injured player) who had offseason ankle surgery, was clutching his knee. 

This is AWFUL!!!!!

And that guys has to be disciplined by the Jets!!!!

You don't cheap shot guys in PRACTICE...................

THIS IS THEIR LIVELIHOOD!!!!!

Man......

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

I have seen reports that it was Trumaine Johnson who hit Moses after a play.  Skins calling it a cheap shot.  Moses is fine and might practice tomorrow.

Wasn’t it Trumaine Johnson that took some cheap shots at Odell Beckham a few years ago while he was on the Rams playing for Gregg Williams? 

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

I swear if any of the Redskin D tries to get cute around Darnold, even a light breeze that fuks up his hair, I will come down there and destroy them all one by one. 

Go Jets!

I WILL LISTEN TO THE LAMINATION OF THEIR BONES LIKE A CHEERFUL CHRISTMAS CAROL ON A CHILLY NIGHT. 

I WILL RECORD THEIR CRIES OF AGONY AND DISPAIR, MIX/MASTER THE VOCALS AND SEND IT TO THEIR FAMILIES. 

DO NOT F WITH DARNOLD

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I WILL LISTEN TO THE LAMINATION OF THEIR BONES LIKE A CHEERFUL CHRISTMAS CAROL ON A CHILLY NIGHT. 

I WILL RECORD THEIR CRIES OF AGONY AND DISPAIR, MIX/MASTER THE VOCALS AND SEND IT TO THEIR FAMILIES. 

DO NOT F WITH DARNOLD

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

Archived