Jets \ Lions anyone going?

On 8/12/2018 at 3:24 PM, Maxman said:

I was going to take a bus trip to that game, but flights, hotels and tickets are so cheap it really doesn't make sense. Looking at flying out on Saturday afternoon and flying home on Tuesday early.

Anyone going? Where are you staying?

We can figure out a way to all tailgate together as well. Post in here if you are going to the game, it should be fun.

I was out in Ypsilanti MI in 2004 studying for my Masters. Was dating this chick so I figured I’d kill 2 birds with one stone. Anyways, met this cop from Detroit who was visiting NY and we’ve been good friends for years. When I was out in Michigan we met one night while he was on the job and I rode shotgun with him staking our robberies and drug deals in Detroit. That is one crazy sick city. I’ll go to the game only you can provide the following: AK47, grenades, bazooka, a glock, Armor piercing bullets.

Let’s Go Jets!

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Had a great time out and about today. People commenting on the Jets gear, so far everyone has been really nice.

IMG_20180909_150638_181.jpg

IMG_20180909_135146263.jpg

Cool that the Tigers were in town. Looks like you had great seats. If I was there that's what I would have done. I was in DC this past weekend and went to Nats-Cubs game. It was pouring but they didn't call it until around midnight. I left at 7 pm smart on my part. I still got soaked. Have a great time guys and GO JETS. It's going to be a W tonight. 

1 hour ago, SoCal JetFan said:

Yo I must of been in front of you i was also in the same game with jets seater on and cap. Or maybe you were in front of me.

BCD5E38F-3C0B-496D-9767-A92373AA6646.jpeg

34EC7F21-9404-4D87-B577-F46270F05518.jpeg

Holy shit. You were a few rows in front of us. I saw you but didn't know that was you. Insane.

I ngoing over to hockey town should be there by 4. I'll post in this thread when I'm there.

Archived