John Hall And The Others

Maxman

are really helping the Skins get to the next level huh? I am not talking about Moss, I am talking about the free agency class they took from us.

Chad Morton is gone. Randy Thomas is hurt. John Hall blew a golden chance for them to get back in the game.

We sure do miss all those guys.

sour grapes

the ball was tipped you fools

you forget the great td catch off a deflection

Moss is the starting WR in Pro Bowl

not a reserve pick, starting WR

Let that think in!

shut up assmop

someone bring Herm back so we dont have him posting here anymore

Moss is going to the Pro Bowl, so much for whether he's any good. Put him on a team where the QB can actually throw the ball downfield and he'll make plays- he wont carry the team, but he's a playmaker.

If you think he played soft, thank the soft player's coach who coached that way.

I stick up for my guys, but I'll blast them if they really deserve it. (Coker blows chunks.)

Santana: 7 catches, 103 yds, 1 TD.

sour grapes

the ball was tipped you fools

you forget the great td catch off a deflection

Moss is the starting WR in Pro Bowl

not a reserve pick, starting WR

Let that think in!

Too bad the NFC is nowhere near as talented as the AFC, who is the NFC's Pro Bowl QB? Vick maybe? he sucks, I would take Payton, Brady, (Palmer and Brees are hurt,) and Plummer over anyone the NFC would have out there.

both moss and thomas had great years. moss is in the pro bowl and thomas probably should have been before getting hurt, he was a beast in the running game this year.

it was such a pleasure seeign hall miss a big kick in a big game. this was really his first big miss since leaving the jets. remember the cleveland game where he shanked the game winner? i hated hall.

Archived