Redskins - Jets Joint Practices: Days 2 & 3

Lith

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Because TE’s normally cover TE’s and RB’s..lol

plus Williamson isn’t slow.

Normal TEs getting covered by LBs maybe.  But Vernon Davis is faster than most of our WRs.  Having a LB cover him is begging to be abused-Luke Kuekley cant cover Davis

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Damn, we just don’t seem like the better team.

Yup.  Sounds like we are getting our butts whiipped this AM.  Although on the other hand, it can only help Darnold's development to practice against another defense. 

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Yup.  Sounds like we are getting our butts whiipped this AM.  Although on the other hand, it can only help Darnold's development to practice against another defense. 

At the same time, darnold seems to be doing well. The reports today said he was rolling to his left and still accurate. He converted some thirds but penalties hurt them. Thus the push ups. Darnold seems to be progressing well. 

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

I've been a giddy Jets fan since Darnold's performance on Friday, but the reports I'm seeing of today's practice just reminds me that we're still an overall bad team that has a lot of holes to fill and a lot of young players that need to be developed.

it's also important to remember that the jets are the road team here, you have 90 guys travelling for training camp practice for the 2nd day in a row.  

Archived